It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Our Halloween Sale has just begun! To celebrate the spooky season, we've teamed up with Skybound Games for a contest where you can win one of 15 keys for The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series!

To enter, just tell us what you would do to survive if you were stuck in the world of The Walking Dead games.

Submit your answer until November 2nd, 4 PM UTC.
I would stay home and play video games. ;-)
GOG.com: Our Halloween Sale has just begun! To celebrate the spooky season, we've teamed up with Skybound Games for a contest where you can win one of 15 keys for The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series!

To enter, just tell us what you would do to survive if you were stuck in the world of The Walking Dead games.

to survive in the world of The Walking Dead all I need is a horse and stash of gun.
Keep going!!
i would try to be the main character as they normally always survive
I'd make a treehouse with an escape route (a slider) to the sea. If everything goes sideways and they make it up and managing to avoid other traps laying around, I would slide my way down and light a fire upon exiting! I'd swim to safety aand start making a new treehouse as fast as possible :D
I would most likely team up with friends and family, bunkers in my area are rare, so a supermarket would have to do, possibly one with roof access through stairs. Try to hunker down as much as possible and hope for everything to pass sooner or later before it's too late.
I would exit the game, quit without save, and then use my special Video Gamer powers to magically transfer myself from the world of The Walking Dead, and into the world of The Sims.
GOG.com: Our Halloween Sale has just begun! To celebrate the spooky season, we've teamed up with Skybound Games for a contest where you can win one of 15 keys for The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series!

Wear bite proof clothes and stack up on supplies and go underground. It's not zombies that are dangerous its the living we should be afraid of.
I would find out what human tastes like :D
Time to finally get started on that diet.
Definitely team up with some reliable people, but only about 4 or 5. Carry a rifle with a bayonet (improvised if needed) so I could keep my distance and have more than one option for disabling them. Set up operations in a reinforced building with clear line of sight all round, but close to a supply line.
Rely on nothing, have a backup plan always, along with an escape plan.
Let's be honest here for a moment shall we?

Whether we are all in the world of the walking dead or in real life, we would all die. Not only in the world of the walking dead is everyone infected and gonna turn anyway, but in real life, we wouldn't survive if it's on a seven nearly eight billion people infected scale.

1. We don't have enough bullets or ordinance for that many Zeke, even if we happened to be uber-precise with every shot and explosion.

2. The bodies don't disappear like they do in video games, the piles just get bigger, and bigger, and bigger, until those bodies act as a flesh wall allowing the infected to climb over and get closer to you, eventually killing you and adding you to their numbers.

3. The Zeke don't feel pain, we do, they lose an arm, they keep coming, they lose their lower torso, they crawl. If this happened to us as humans, we would either bleed to death nine times out of ten or we would die instantly from the shock and pain of it all.

4. Food and water... I shouldn't have to explain myself, but I will. Not only during The Great Panic would the local food and water dry up quickly, electricity won't be far behind and it'll eventually shut off. The Zeke don't need to eat or at least eat as often, they don't need water, and they definitely don't need electricity, let alone sleep.

5. Other humans. The only other thing more dangerous than a Zeke walking/running towards you is a desperate human trying to survive, not only will they do anything (and I mean anything) to get what they need to survive, they will be willing to kill you for it. Think of a person who is addicted to smoking, alcohol, drugs, but on the food, water and weapons spectrum... Yeah, it's bad, really bad.

Have you ever in your life gone without food for about 12-24 hours or longer before? Just think of that pain but ten times worse because you haven't had something to eat for over a week.

In saying all this... What would I personally do to survive as long as possible?

I'd find a group of people you already know and trust, keep moving, never stay in one place longer then you have to...

If you have to stay somewhere, you set up defenses, pikes, patrols, setting up a perimeter, booby traps if you can, limiting the amount of sight the infected or enemy humans can see you so you have the element of surprise and cover.

Scavenging what you can at any chance you get, grabing anything edible or drinkable or even better, something you can use to defend yourself with or at least make something that can help defend you.

In a world gone sideways, anything and everything is out to get you and take what is rightfully yours, so if you get the chance to do something and it's smart... Take it, it may just save your life to fight another day!
Maybe the highest spot I could find isolated from most areas.
If I’m being real about it, I don’t have much hope of surviving any sort of apocalyptic event, Z-related or otherwise. I do have loose plans to team up with some people with skills and resources that will skyrocket in value in such a scenario, but my own skillset (technology) would make me pretty useless. So my survival would depend on sticking with the more competent people doing whatever I can to help and try to learn enough to not die as soon as literally anything goes wrong. All I can hope for is that they stay alive and they remain willing to keep me around when (not if) things get tough.
Hunker down in a Costco.