It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Our Halloween Sale has just begun! To celebrate the spooky season, we've teamed up with Skybound Games for a contest where you can win one of 15 keys for The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series!

To enter, just tell us what you would do to survive if you were stuck in the world of The Walking Dead games.

Submit your answer until November 2nd, 4 PM UTC.
I would raid a local store and gather up as much food and supplies as I can, get a generator and all the fuel I could take with me and I’d find a secluded place to hunker down and power my laptop up, eat some snacks, and play GOG games nonstop until my certain death when the zombies overcome everything.

There would be no way to escape the ever-growing zombie population, all you could do is run and fight and prolong the inevitable. I’d want to die doing what I love best, so I’d just sit and play video games until the end. How ironic that, should I win this contest, I’d most likely be playing The Walking Dead games as the dead walk around me.
I'd cover myself in jam and and start using my skills from the Ministry of Silly Walks.
Definitely blend in.
I’d hide out in my neighbors house, because everybody knows that Zombies Ate My Neighbors.
Build my bicycle into an electric bike. Use portable solar panels to charge it. Assume people are more dangerous than the undead, because you at least know the undeads motivation.

Stick to back roads and always keep you load light. At the very least, use a quick release pack to drop gear and haul ass when the need arises. Always have a good rope on the outside of your pack with a weighted end for climbing up or down some tough areas. Keep your back to a wall and always have a 2nd way out of any area you are in or just dont go in that area!
Post edited October 29, 2021 by ChuckBeaver
No running water, no electricity, no food, no gasoline, no GOG - would I want to survive in a zombie-infested world?
SmashManiac would remember that.
Post edited October 29, 2021 by SmashManiac
Zombie apocalypse sucks no matter what you really do, so might as well make it fun. Outfit a big rig with as much armor and spiky bits as you can and ride around all day making a big bloody mess of things. If you can find like-minded individuals, let them hop aboard, they can ride shotgun... literally. Let's party and enjoy the end of the world 'til the wheels fall off.
I think I’d go along the lines of Rick at the beginning.

I would start off with the best intentions taking everyone I can in and surviving and thriving as a group.

Probably end up raiding as many stores as possible. For food, guns, melee weapons, tools, supplies like wood, clothing repair, first aid, some sort of science type place where we can get equipment for making medicines and a bullet making machine.

I would ideally find a place with many exits and a lot of surrounding area so we can see into the distance for oncoming hostiles and set up defensive things like baracades, spike traps and stuff like that.

I’m thinking some sort of castle that is still in good condition that we can repair (we are in middle of Europe by the way, hence why there are castles) so I think would already have some good defenses to it. We would have mostly anti zombie defenses and stick to only secret traps that humans would fall for like fake entrances etc.

I would send groups out with customized vehicles that are bulletproof and zombie proof. Be that will blades, spikes or whatever. All powered by the best engines etc you can get so be able to mow zombies down.

Then as the world changed we would too. I would probably end up at the end being the type to force kids to become warriors of survival and maybe even get rid of the sick or elderly if they become a burden.

It’s f***ed but I can imagine I’d get to that sort of f***ed it point if I was led to it in a fight for survival world like that.

In the end only the fittest will survive.
Haven't watched Walking Dead, so I'm just going to assume they're like L4D2 and B4B zombies?

1. Gather my family and rush in and capture a hardware store to siege at. They have plenty of lumbar, industrial equipment (batteries, manual flashlights, safety equipment, etc.), and weapons to barricade entrances and protect them. Those chocolate bars and sodas at the front of the store will be rationed accordingly.

2. Before the power on my phone dies out, I write on a message board or government's social media sites telling them our location. Then I can set up traps and create mazes so the zombies can only approach single file. If you control the checkpoint, they can't overwhelm you. The fighters' weapons will be some industrial steel pipe sharpened at the end so I can fight from a safer distance. The supporters can also wield some 2x4 with their safety gloves without worrying about splinters.

3. I'd only offer refuge to those who had resources we could use like a battery-powered radio or food and water if we didn't have one there. We pretty much conserve our energy in the break room and take advantage of the greenhouse to grow any edible plants. Any human waste can be fed back to the plants or put into pails and capped if we don't have any running water to prevent us from getting sick.

4. Hold out until the military bails us out.

5. Worst case scenario where there's too many and we get overrun, I'll tell the others to retreat with leaking pails of flammable chemicals as we retreat to some barricaded room near the emergency exit as our last stand. Then I'll light a match and light the whole building on fire while the others check the last emergency exit. If the whole building is surrounded outside, I guess we'd just stay in the building and perish. But better taking out a bunch and not adding to the hordes.
I would arm myself and shoot away all the zombies that get in my way!
I would probably hole up in the wasteland somewhere and live my life hoping one day that the world would be free of undead.
Hide, just hide!
Start shooting all over the place. Watch Z heading to you. Run. Start shooting all over the place. Run.
Repeat.
Profits ?
I would grab me some books how to survive in the wilderness, get me a bicycle and head for the woods as far away from centers of former civilization.
i made tracks for other survivors to find me. That one is the first thing i do. Because you cant survive alone you need to team up.