It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous you can create any character imaginable with the flexibility, richness, and depth of the Pathfinder First Edition ruleset. You can choose from 25 classes and 12 races, but what if you could come up with your own character, apart from those that already exist?

Share your idea for a new Pathfinder class or race in the comments and get a chance to win one of 20 keys for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous!

The contest ends on September 13th, 6 PM UTC.
I would like to see a grappler class that focuses on a bite attack, increasing the bite attack damage as they increase level. With special items that add additional dice for goring / bleeding damage and moving opponents grappled.
Obviously we should have catfolk. I am baffled that the kitsune won out. Even ratfolk would've been more appealing.
A bartender class no combat skills but can distract and get npc’s drunk. They can also go into any tavern and work there for golf and get intelligence. The main star would be charm and secondary one would be con. They are proficient in brewing and alchemy. The can only use blunt simple weapons.
I do not know the lore of Pathfinder too well and as such have no idea how possible this would be. But i think a where race could be very cool, such as wherewolf, whererat, or wherebear. Like simply giving them a natural shapeshifting ability into the wherebeast. But that is just my 10 cents for this contest
Half-elf-orc Barbarian/ranger mixed class with magic resistance. I don't know all ingame class and sub class or prestige class, however they call it in that system.
Race Idea I had awhile back and put together with the race building rules

Half-Skeleton (11 RP)
The result of a mad wizards experiments into casting animate dead upon living subjects, these creatures are not exactly alive but also not undead stuck in an intermediate state between the two. They retain full autonamy over their actions and are not subject to the control that animate undead normally grants its caster, they are hardy and lithe but their twisted appearance leaves them as social outsiders.

Half-Undead (5 RP) - A half-undead race has the following features:
Half-undead have the darkvision 60 feet racial trait.
Half-undead gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against disease and mind-affecting effects.
Half-undead take no penalties from energy-draining effects, though they can still be killed if they accrue more negative levels than they have Hit Dice. After 24 hours, any negative levels they've gained are removed without any additional saving throws.
Half-undead creatures are harmed by positive energy and healed by negative energy. A half-undead creature with the fast healing special quality still benefits from that quality.
Medium (0 RP) - Medium races have no bonuses or penalties due to their size. A Medium creature has a space of 5 feet by 5 feet and a reach of 5 feet.
Normal Speed (0 RP) - The race has a base speed of 30 feet.
Specialized (1 RP) - +2 Dex, +2 Con, -2 Cha.
Language Standard (0 RP) - Half-Skeletons begin speaking Common those with high inteligence can choose from Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Halfling, Orc, Undercommon
Natural Armor (2 RP) - Members of this race gain a +1 natural armor bonus to their Armor Class.
Improved Natural Armor (1 RP) - Members of this race gain an additional +1 natural armor bonus.
Claws (2 RP) - Members of this race receive two claw attacks. These are primary natural attacks. The damage is based on the creature's size (1d4 for Medium).
GOG.com: In Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous you can create any character imaginable with the flexibility, richness, and depth of the Pathfinder First Edition ruleset. You can choose from 25 classes and 12 races, but what if you could come up with your own character, apart from those that already exist?

Share your idea for a new Pathfinder class or race in the comments and get a chance to win one of 20 keys for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous!

The contest ends on September 13th, 6 PM UTC.
Not original,but still a favourite of mine:a class which uses the player's voice to issue ''commands'' in the world around him,like moderate reality warping.
Never played any of the pathfinder game yet although i do own the one from GoG.com just need to find time to get around to it. If there are already 25 classes that's already a lot and I'm sure my idea might already be covered in one of them. But if there isn't a psyhic class that is able to control or render enemies to fight for you or confuse them would be a nice one as that can be a good support class or a crowd control character.
New race - Hardshell - A mutant combination of man and turtle with a class preference for melee.

New class - Ninja. Look, surely you can see where this is going? Mutant turtles... ninjas....
Dimensional Redirector.

This class is actually a bit of a failed wizard which only ever managed to do one spell properly, Dimensional Door.

Using this sole spell the Dimensional Redirector uses this sole spell to its absolute max. Need to fire a deadly ray? Open a door between your enemy and the closest gamma radiating star. Need to crowd control large amounts of enemies, open a door to the sea. Need to make a point? do the same but with Shark Infested waters.

As a party member the Dimensional Redirector is often considered annoying, partly because of their constant talking about how good their portals are and partly because of the way they often relieve themselves in the open by simply opening a portal to the toilet. On the same note, dont ever give a Dimensional Redirectora a reason to carry a grudge against you... After all, the toilet is far from the only place such portals can go..
The race I would like to play as would be a Verdurian, a sort of humanoid plant hybrid with synergistic abilities related to the natural world, specifically horticulture.

This race would be able to transfer physical form and consciousness with plant life, with plant-based wild shape abilities. They may be suited to a Druid class, but would not be particularly in tune with fauna as much as the flora of the world. Their unique connection to natural growth would not limit them to any particular classes, but they would certainly favor some over others.

Variants based on region would include affinity to other growths including molds, algae, and fungi. These may be underground or aquatic sub-races, for example.

Imagine scouting by exchanging consciousness with the tallest tree in the forest! Or connecting to the mycelia root systems of fungal networks below.
Post edited September 12, 2021 by DanRSL
GOG.com: Share your idea for a new Pathfinder class or race in the comments and get a chance to win one of 20 keys for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous!
It would be interesting to have a "build yourself" system for a creature like the monster inFrankenstein, combined with Moraus vivisected new men.
The concept as I see it is to have different stat modifiers and special abilities based on what type of creature a body part is originally from. Elven head with elven eyes might give their special vision, a torso from a bear might have a bonus to not be stunned.
Most interesting would be if there was a chance to meet your creator of one of their colleagues, who could then replace some parts. I'm thinking that would cost a portion of experience as your muscle memory needs to be retrained, but give new abilities or stats that could change the makeup of a higher level character..
New Class- Pied Piper

The founder of the Pied Piper's chapter of the Bard's Guild started out like any other adventurer, clearing unwanted rats out of homes. Lacking the persuasive abilities of many of his colleagues, he was often screwed over when it came to pay time. He soon realised that this was no way to make a living and, after a brief attempt to make a living through kidnapping and ransom, he turned to more traditional adventuring jobs, took on some apprentices and the Pipers were born.

The Pied Pipers use their preferred instrument (the Pipe) to charm, bewitch and control their targets, human and animal alike. In combat they can command swarms of rodents and other pests to attack their foes, or outright charm them into dazed and bewildered states. It is said that masters of the chapter can even take control of their enemies directly and temporarily turn them into an ally.
New class: Mutant

You can alter your own body to make yourself stronger, tougher, faster, etc. You could have a certain amount of mutations per rest
The Transmorph (class and race in one)

The Transmorph uses the powers of the Universe to change itself, change its environment, or change forms of attack.

Archetypes:

Mimic: Internal control. Change itself by cloning.
Learn from your victories and gain forms you never had before. Morph into a previously killed adversary and take on their skill and powers.
Morph into a rat to get into secret rooms.

Realm Abuser: External control. Make use of your surroundings.
Change a nearby rockformation to let the golem come out and play.
Use nearby trees and root your enemies.

Counterer: Alter forms and attacks, and change states.
Touch a locked door and unlock it.
Get hit by a flame attack and reflect with water.

Prestige Class:
Omniprot: Combine archetypes.
Use a puddle of water (Realm Abuser) to create a firepit (Counterer).

If you are one with the world then it will be at your command.