It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
20:31

21:00
Post edited March 14, 2022 by §pec†re
low rated
Ah yes. I love it when it says the game is online battle royale, but no internet connection is required to activate or play it!
Attachments:
low rated
Playing devils advocate, I think there is a basic single player mode
low rated
§pec†re: Playing devils advocate, I think there is a basic single player mode
1. What is the deal with the "timestamps" in your other recent posts?

2. I have responded similarly in the game's release topic. I won't cut and paste my comment, as it can be read there:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_necroland_undead_corps_96bc0/post14

Basically, I think people are making too big a fuss out of this particular release. I do not think "singleplayer with bots, online otherwise" is necessarily the pinnacle of game design, but to me it is much less an "offending release" from a general DRM standpoint than others on this store...including the League of Legends titles even though they are offline spinoffs as far as I can tell (as, they promote an actively DRMed game). If one wants to say all the offending games should be off the store, that's fair and I'd probably agree but I just don't think this one merits the level of offense it seems to have garnered already.
low rated
I think you all are going about this the wrong way, instead of complaining toward the GoG employees who have little choice on what goes on...

The complaints should be toward Piotr Karwowski who is current head of GoG, he is the one making the decisions at the end of the day.

Least that is my opinion.
low rated
Kaliesto: I think you all are going about this the wrong way, instead of complaining toward the GoG employees who have little choice on what goes on...

The complaints should be toward Piotr Karwowski who is current head of GoG, he is the one making the decisions at the end of the day.

Isn't Adam Kicinski the Chairman of CD project?
The guy who was handed a management job at GoG by his brother, a co-founder, even though Adam was a Physics major with no previous experience in sales, computers, marketing, or management.

Anyways the target audience are the investors and stockholders who may be concerned about unhappy customers since Adam is driving the CD Project SA stock into the ground.
low rated
rjbuffchix: 1. What is the deal with the "timestamps" in your other recent posts?
Maybe it stops them losing track of time ?. I guess it may be an age related thing...
low rated
Kaliesto: I think you all are going about this the wrong way, instead of complaining toward the GoG employees who have little choice on what goes on...

Jorev: Isn't Adam Kicinski the Chairman of CD project?
The guy who was handed a management job at GoG by his brother, a co-founder, even though Adam was a Physics major with no previous experience in sales, computers, marketing, or management.

Anyways the target audience are the investors and stockholders who may be concerned about unhappy customers since Adam is driving the CD Project SA stock into the ground.
Wikipedia lied to me apparently lol.
low rated
SangreMuertos: And then they said "Vladimir Putin could unleash biological weapon from seized Ukraine lab, experts fear" Mirror
But they said earlier that it's a fake) Where is a truth?)
Time4Tea: Can you please quit with the political discussion? It's against the GOG forum CoC and it's not on-topic for this thread. I will ask a moderator to remove your posts. Sorry, but this isn't the place for it.
Are you serious? And what about "zerodin: Oh, look at all the people realizing GOG is, in fact, a business and not their friend.
But honestly, I have a very hard time feeling bad for the average Russian Citizen. The guy they keep re-electing is the one trying to bomb their Ukrainian neighbors back to the stone age" or iamBatman12's posts? I'm just answering them.
low rated
Time4Tea: Can you please quit with the political discussion? It's against the GOG forum CoC and it's not on-topic for this thread. I will ask a moderator to remove your posts. Sorry, but this isn't the place for it.
SangreMuertos: Are you serious? And what about "zerodin: Oh, look at all the people realizing GOG is, in fact, a business and not their friend.
But honestly, I have a very hard time feeling bad for the average Russian Citizen. The guy they keep re-electing is the one trying to bomb their Ukrainian neighbors back to the stone age" or iamBatman12's posts? I'm just answering them.
Dictators aren't elected, they have phony elections where the fix is in. It's just like the phony elections in Venezuela etc.
low rated
So, next Wednesday, March 23rd will be about 2 weeks since the voting opened on the future of this boycott thread. Here are the current vote scores:

A 3

B 5

As a reminder, these are the two voting options:

A) This thread should stay focused on the two issues that it was originally set up to highlight, which are DRM and censorship of games on GOG.com. The thread title should also be changed to clarify.

B) This thread should be a 'catch-all' list of people who want to boycott GOG for any reason. It is therefore intended to be 'the boycott thread', where anyone who wants to boycott GOG for any reason should sign up.

So far, the level of voting has been very low - less than 10% of signers have voiced an opinion. As it stands, option B is narrowly in the lead.

As I said before, I do not support option B and if it passes then I will be stepping down as facilitator of the boycott thread. In that event, unless ownership of a thread can be transferred to someone else (which I doubt), I will be requesting that this thread be closed and someone else will need to start another one, carrying over the names.
low rated
SangreMuertos: Are you serious? And what about "zerodin: Oh, look at all the people realizing GOG is, in fact, a business and not their friend.
Jorev: Dictators aren't elected, they have phony elections where the fix is in. It's just like the phony elections in Venezuela etc.
or like in USA, yes?) Electoral College. It's so democratic and righteous, yes? Or maybe not, and there is a lot of phony and corruption in it)
Time4Tea: So, next Wednesday, March 23rd will be about 2 weeks since the voting opened on the future of this boycott thread. Here are the current vote scores:

A 3

B 5

A) This thread should stay focused on the two issues that it was originally set up to highlight, which are DRM and censorship of games on GOG.com. The thread title should also be changed to clarify.

B) This thread should be a 'catch-all' list of people who want to boycott GOG for any reason. It is therefore intended to be 'the boycott thread', where anyone who wants to boycott GOG for any reason should sign up.

So far, the level of voting has been very low - less than 10% of signers have voiced an opinion. As it stands, option B is narrowly in the lead.

As I said before, I do not support option B and if it passes then I will be stepping down as facilitator of the boycott thread. In that event, unless ownership of a thread can be transferred to someone else (which I doubt), I will be requesting that this thread be closed and someone else will need to start another one, carrying over the names.
of course B.
Post edited March 16, 2022 by SangreMuertos
low rated

Your opinion is partly wrong.

Every company has multiple people involved with making the choices and picking the direction. Board > Management/ heads > staff

If your board is being fed bad advice from heads then the decisions made will be poor. If your heads and board don't know/understand/care then the choices made will be poor. If your staff are being overlooked or ignored then there's a problem.

It's not a black and white case of those at the top = the reason.
low rated
Time4Tea: So, next Wednesday, March 23rd will be about 2 weeks since the voting opened on the future of this boycott thread. Here are the current vote scores:

A 3

B 5

I pick A
low rated
Time4Tea: A) This thread should stay focused on the two issues that it was originally set up to highlight, which are DRM and censorship of games on GOG.com. The thread title should also be changed to clarify.
You will also need to rectify this with 113 signers and 38 sympathisers, who may not have even signed up exclusively for position A. You cannot: a) change a petition's content once signed without b) the signers approval (re-signature) and c) if a division emerges in voting, it cannot speak for each signatory.

Either the petition stays as is (as was agreed to by the signer), or any change will have to remove signatories who may not have agreed or agree in the first place (if they did not re-sign). You know, cause otherwise it would be fraudulent.

You essentially destroyed your own organised boycott.