It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
servobeupstry: May I request Yesterday please? Thanks.
So you want yesterday today, then? Granted, and enjoy. :)
Ich würd gerne Anvil of Dawn und Unreal Gold nehmen falls die noch verfügbar sind. :)
Bumzuaheisl: Ich würd gerne Anvil of Dawn und Unreal Gold nehmen falls die noch verfügbar sind. :)
Granted. Your game codes will be arriving on your PM box shortly. Thank you for entering and I hope you enjoy your games and have a good time with them & a happy holiday season this year. :)

==========================

Well everyone, the contest is now closed for good this time, so I will put on some appropriate music in a bit to send us all off to sleep for the evening. I thank all donors and all who asked for/thanked for their games, and hope everyone have a wonderful time. :)

Addition: Could people not low rate the people who got games before this post? They thanked me in PM/etc even the ones who didn't post such here(well 9%% of them anyways).
Post edited December 05, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
sanscript: This is the only "Black Friday" celebration that still continues almost a week after... now that's success! :D
exactly!
low rated
sanscript: This is the only "Black Friday" celebration that still continues almost a week after... now that's success! :D
fr33kSh0w2012: exactly!
Yes, but sadly all good things must come to an end...well until I decide to randomly do this again, that is. :)

And we made 25 people happy with the gift of a game or two...to me that is a smashing success. :D
Post edited December 05, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
dgnfly: I'd like to request a better hair-makeover for myself, Or is that too much to ask for?
sanscript: Yeah, you're not alone, so get in LINE!
I was the first one who requested it so I have dibs on it.
Giveaways are always appreciated. +1 for GameRager, fr33ksh0w2012 and sanscript.
have fun with the games you have collected.
low rated
damn I missed it
Post edited December 05, 2019 by MrKrabsWallet