It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ah, should've asked for Dark Forces when I had the chance. :(

Anyways, good giveaway, GameRager!
Thanks GameRager and the rest of the donors for this giveaway! There are no low rated posts right now.
Zadalon: May I please have Ultima Underworld ?
Granted and have fun.....:)

aRealCyborg: Could I have Deus Ex GOTY
oof I think I missed it
Yeah with all the chaos I forgot to update the list....sorry about that. Is there any other game on the list that you want?

NickZah: Nope, looks like some games from the list I already have at my library. But thanks for generosity anyway.)
Ok then....sorry I couldn't fulfill your gaming wants for this evening/morning. I hope you have a good day, regardless, and a wonderful holiday season. :)

zaMNal: May I request Ultima Underworld 1+2? Thank you for this giveaway initiative.
Sadly I ran out of that title and didn't get around to updating the list.....is there anything else you'd like from the list that's left?
Post edited December 03, 2019 by GameRager
Post edited January 07, 2021 by servobeupstry
low rated
servobeupstry: May I request Titanic please? Thanks.
Granted and I hope you have fun with it :)
(It is one of my favorites of it's genre)
I would like Strife if no-one else has taken it yet. :)

Unless... There's more to come?
Post edited December 03, 2019 by Ilan14
I'll have system shock 2 and Unreal Gold ;)
Post edited December 03, 2019 by ReaperAA
Thank you very much GameRager and anonymous donor for the games .
Post edited December 03, 2019 by i_hope_you_rot
low rated
Ilan14: I would like Strife if no-one else has taken it yet. :)

Unless... There's more to come?
Sadly the giveaway is coming to a close, but it was fun for some while it lasted, eh?

Also granted....check yer PM. :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ReaperAA: I'll have system shock 2 and Unreal Gold ;)
To claim your games you must accept me as a friend and have your PMs set to friends. Will await your reply. :)

(Note: to be fair to others you have until 8 hours from now or so to reply...if not I will give the games back to the list for others to grab)
==================================================================

To All: The ONLY game left is Deponia 1.....the other 2 games(SS2/Unreal) are earmarked for the user above, but if he doesn't claim them in time they will go back on the list :)
So. I might not be eligible since I only have a couple purchases, but I stumbled on this while looking for something else and noticed Deponia in the list and thought I'd check to see if it's still available.

What a nice thing to do for people!
low rated
Lexiana: So. I might not be eligible since I only have a couple purchases, but I stumbled on this while looking for something else and noticed Deponia in the list and thought I'd check to see if it's still available.

What a nice thing to do for people!
It is.....would you like it? If so I will send it out to ya. :)

(Also yer eligible....only people who joined this month who have no bought games at all aren't eligible.)

(And if you want to thank me/others, uprate the replies that are low rated on page 3[if your setup is set to 20 posts per page], post 88(Kai2), and any others you want to...they need it more than me and deserve it more.)
I would, thank you!

And I'll go uprate some, sure. Appreciate it, I haven't posted before, just browsed. :)
(Edit: I think I hit all the low rated ones you mentioned!)
Post edited December 03, 2019 by Lexiana
low rated
Lexiana: I would, thank you!

And I'll go uprate some, sure. Appreciate it, I haven't posted before, just browsed. :)
(Edit: I think I hit all the low rated ones you mentioned!)
It is appreciated(pesky forum "goblins" like to downrate people for "fun" here, sadly). :)

Also check your PM in a minute. :)
low rated
I'd like to request a better curation system for GOG, Or I that too much to ask for? Or maybe better yet, No curation!!!
low rated
dgnfly: I'd like to request a better c*ration system for GOG, Or is that too much to ask for?
Wait in line....I and bunch of others got first dibs on that one. ;)