It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dgnfly: I'd like to request a better hair-makeover for myself, Or is that too much to ask for?
Yeah, you're not alone, so get in LINE!
Post edited December 04, 2019 by sanscript
low rated
Well all(and guy above me who I did NOT pay to bump this)....more games are added to the contest(oddly enough by the same nice donor who bumped this, along with one pitiful game added by myself), so the contest is now open once again.

The Op post has been updated with the new games on offer, and a participant list with a running total as been added as well(to help people keep track of their limits). All unclaimed games by tomorrow around 6 AM EST will be up for grabs by anyone(even those at their limit) to request 1 additional game then(if any are left then).
Post edited December 04, 2019 by GameRager
I'd like Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the earth, please.

Thanks for the giveaway!
low rated
TheDudeLebowski: I'd like Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the earth, please.

Thanks for the giveaway!
And done....if you want to thank hit up the others who got low rated in the thread(especially post 88 and fr33ksh0w2012 & sanscript)....they deserve it more for stepping up to help with this giveaway or post kind words. :)
Could I request the games Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption and Arcanum, please?
Thank you sanscript and GameRager!
Is POD Gold still available?
low rated
cardangrille: Could I request the games Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption and Arcanum, please?
Yup.....check yer PM in 2 min/have a good holiday season. :)

Johnny_GT: Is POD Gold still available?
Yup.....you want it? If so, i'll send it out straight away. :)
Post edited December 05, 2019 by GameRager
Johnny_GT: Is POD Gold still available?
GameRager: Yup.....you want it? If so, i'll send it out straight away. :)
Sure! Thank you
Johnny_GT: Sure! Thank you
Sent :)
This is the only "Black Friday" celebration that still continues almost a week after... now that's success! :D
Thanks GameRager and Sanscript for the donations.

All the best to you!
Thank you so much to GameRager and Sanscript, and have a great holiday season, guys!
low rated
Johnny_GT: Thanks GameRager and Sanscript for the donations.

All the best to you!
And to you and yours as well. :)

cardangrille: Thank you so much to GameRager and Sanscript, and have a great holiday season, guys!
Thanks....same to you. :)
Post edited December 05, 2019 by GameRager
Post edited January 07, 2021 by servobeupstry