It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fazgard: Hello! may I ask for Nox?
Granted, and have fun with it(check your PM for the code). :)
Fazgard: Hello! may I ask for Nox?
GameRager: Granted, and have fun with it(check your PM for the code). :)
Thank you so much! :)
Fazgard: Thank you so much! :)
No, thank you for stopping by and partaking of this little contest of mine. Have fun. :)
GameRager: Granted, and have fun with it(check your PM for the code). :)
Nox is actually pretty good.
GameRager: No, thank you for stopping by and partaking of this little contest of mine. Have fun. :)
Not in, but what a generous give-away!
low rated
paladin181: Not in, but what a generous give-away!
Yeah it's more like a give away of the ninja variety more so than a contest...as the only thing needed to "win" is to be first in line.....still, I hope people have fun and manage to snag a game they will like.
Thank you for your kindness and generousity, GR. I really only want one game and you can pick one using your own discretion: Call of Juarez - Gunslinger, Red Baron Pack, or Cold Waters.
Post edited November 30, 2019 by Hooyaah
low rated
Hooyaah: Thank you for your kindness and generousity, GR. I really only want one game and you can pick one using your own discretion: Call of Juarez - Gunslinger, Red Baron Pack, or Cold Waters.
What do you mean...for you? If so i'm sorry to have to say this but the contest is only for the games listed in the Op(those not yet marked as claimed). :(

I might be adding more later on, though, if you'd like to wait and see what is added if anything(on the 3rd of next month).
May I please have Chaser?

The reviews of it as Total Recall: The Game make it sound interesting.
Mortius1: May I please have Chaser?

Granted and enjoy it(it is very fun imo....if a little challenging in spots such as short stealth sections).

You are also free to either take one more now or wait and see if I add more on the 3rd.
LootHunter: Cool giveaway, GameRager!

I would like to ask for Jazz Jackrabbit Collection.
GameRager: Granted

More info sent to your PM, and enjoy the game. :)
Huge thanks to you and fr33kSh0w2012 for this gem that I just touched a bit in my childhood.
LootHunter: Huge thanks to you and fr33kSh0w2012 for this gem that I just touched a bit in my childhood.
Props to you for sharing that bit with us. o.0

(I was just making a silly joke alluding to the pervy way that could be read. Have fun, mate. :))

========================================= This comment:

Alexa, play Still Alive
Alexa: Releasing neurotoxin gas

Lol o.0
Post edited November 30, 2019 by GameRager
Mortius1: May I please have Chaser?

GameRager: Granted and enjoy it(it is very fun imo....if a little challenging in spots such as short stealth sections).
Thank you very much.
GameRager: Granted and enjoy it(it is very fun imo....if a little challenging in spots such as short stealth sections).
Mortius1: Thank you very much.
I've got that title on steam, If you loved total recall you'll probably like this.
low rated
fr33kSh0w2012: I've got that title on steam, If you loved total recall you'll probably like this.
Agreed...
==============================

Also to ALL: There are still 2 or so games left, if anyone wants them.