It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

argamasa: I have the big boxes of SW JK and MOTS, and JK Outcast and Academy, of course.
I have the manuals(nice beefy booklets) somewhere as well.

argamasa: So i will play another time with Kyle Katarn againts the Empire. I never played the gog versions on modern machines, so i am curious about it.
I know DF2 cannot be alt-tabbed(no exiting to windows while it's running), so that's a heads up on that one at least....they seem to play well, from what i've seen, so I think you will enjoy them on a newer OS. :)

argamasa: Happy Christmas for everyone and remember, may the 4th be with you!
And to you as well, good sir/mam.
Thank you fr33ksh0w2012 and GameRager and everyone so much :) You all are awesome :)
erbello: Thank you fr33ksh0w2012 and GameRager and everyone so much :) You all are awesome :)
They are more so than me, I think. I was just planning a small(but big to me) giveaway and the other stood up to the plate to really make this a big thing. :)

====================================

To all: There are 3 games left in the Op, for whoever wants them who hasn't yet reached their limit.

====================================
May I please have "I have no mouth but I must scream" as a second game?
low rated
Mortius1: May I please have "I have no mouth but I must scream" as a second game?
Are you sure? Or do you want to wait till I drop a few more games in about 15 minutes? :)
I'll wait
Mortius1: I'll wait
K....will be dropping some titles in about 5 minutes(had to process em all :D).....at that time check the new list when it updates and lemme know what you want. :)
Edit. Sorry already have it
Post edited December 03, 2019 by NickZah
Deus Ex GOTY
I have no mouth but I must scream please.

Thank you once again for your generosity.
May I please have Ultima Underworld ?
NickZah: Edit. Sorry already have it
Anything else you want from the list?

Mortius1: I have no mouth but I must scream please.

Granted...check your PM(also if you want to thank, hit up some of the others who got low rated on page 3 or post 88, and show them some love..they deserve it more than me). :)

Catac1ysm: Deus Ex GOTY
Granted and that's your limit....feel free to check back tomorrow(EST) to see if anything is left for the free for all. :)
Post edited December 03, 2019 by GameRager
Could I have Deus Ex GOTY
oof I think I missed it
Post edited December 03, 2019 by aRealCyborg
NickZah: Edit. Sorry already have it
GameRager: Anything else you want from the list?

Mortius1: I have no mouth but I must scream please.

GameRager: Granted...check your PM(also if you want to thank, hit up some of the others who got low rated on page 3 or post 88, and show them some love..they deserve it more than me). :)

Catac1ysm: Deus Ex GOTY
GameRager: Granted and that's your limit....feel free to check back tomorrow(EST) to see if anything is left for the free for all. :)
Nope, looks like some games from the list I already have at my library. But thanks for generosity anyway.)
May I request Ultima Underworld 1+2? Thank you for this giveaway initiative.