It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

argamasa: Hi GameRager, if i understand, may i claim: Star Wars: Dark Forces and Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Dark Forces 2 ?
Granted, and enjoy/have a happy holiday season(check your PM for the codes). :)
========================================

Kobi-K: Hey GameRager, can I have Star Wars: Jedi Knight 2 - Jedi Outcast ? Thank you.
Granted...remember you have one pick left(iirc)...and can either use it now or wait till tomorrow when I might add more.
========================================

Celton88: I just wanted to say say thank you :-)

This kind of thing is what got me to start participating in the GoG community and what makes it so special.
The kindness of others(not just contests but people helping others with info or advice or kind words) is also what makes me love this community. Have a good one. :)

=========================================

Fazgard: Hello again, can I ask Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of The Earth ? :)
Granted....enjoy the game. :)
Post edited December 02, 2019 by GameRager
I'm claiming Star Wars: Dark Forces
Oooh I'll take Star Wars: Jedi Knight 2 - Jedi Outcast if still available.
low rated
AB2012: Great giveaway. +1. Since it's been up unclaimed for a while, if no-one else wants it may I have Divine Divinity please? I remember owning it on disc years ago, a few bugs and a little "quirky" but fantastic soundtrack.
Well it wasn't unclaimed, it's actually a whole nother copy(I bought 2!)....but granted. :)

TheBigCore: I'm claiming Star Wars: Dark Forces
Sorry friend...it was claimed a bit back....list is now updated(check it to see what is left). Is there anything else there you want?

(Also note I will be adding a few more games tomorrow perhaps)

muddysneakers: Oooh I'll take Star Wars: Jedi Knight 2 - Jedi Outcast if still available.
Sadly that was also claimed(I am a bit behind in updating the list, sadly). All advice to BigCore also applies here....you can check the list to see what's left or wait to see if I add more tomorrow....your call. :)
GameRager: Well it wasn't unclaimed, it's actually a whole nother copy(I bought 2!)....but granted. :)
Ah, I think I missed that. Thank you anyway. :-)
Thanks to GameRager and Fr33ksh0w2012 for such a wonderful event and wonderful emotions that they give people :)
low rated
Fazgard: Thanks to GameRager and Fr33ksh0w2012 for such a wonderful event and wonderful emotions that they give people :)
Well it was also sanscript and one other anonymous(major) donor, but you're welcome...and have a happy holiday season. :)
muddysneakers: Oooh I'll take Star Wars: Jedi Knight 2 - Jedi Outcast if still available.
GameRager: Sadly that was also claimed(I am a bit behind in updating the list, sadly). All advice to BigCore also applies here....you can check the list to see what's left or wait to see if I add more tomorrow....your call. :)
No worries. I'll check back later.
low rated
AB2012: Ah, I think I missed that. Thank you anyway. :-)
Not a problem. :)
=======================

muddysneakers: No worries. I'll check back later.
To be honest if I had funds atm i'd buy it for ya right now....sadly I gotta wait for pay day.....but the offer is still open regardless, if you want anything that's listed. Also have a nice day/night/evening.
May i ask for these

Necrovision
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee

?
i_hope_you_rot: May i ask for these

Necrovision
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee

?
Yes you may....check your PM. :)
Thank you very much GameRager, Fr33ksh0w2012 and the anonymous donor for Star Wars: Jedi Knight 2 - Jedi Outcast, and for this giveaway!
Hello, I would like to ask for
Star Wars: Starfighter
Thanks for the GA :)
Kobi-K: Thank you very much GameRager, Fr33ksh0w2012 and the anonymous donor for Star Wars: Jedi Knight 2 - Jedi Outcast, and for this giveaway!
I hope you enjoy it and I am guessing the donor does as well. :)

=================================

erbello: Hello, I would like to ask for
Star Wars: Starfighter
Thanks for the GA :)
Check your PMs and if you want to thank anyone then uprate anyone here who thanked the donors(and fr33ksh0w2012 who donated as well), as they deserve it more, I think. :)
GameRager:
Woooow!!! Thanks a lot GameRager for the giveaway and to the anonymous donator (you know who are ;) , for the games.

I really want to play these games. Well, i am a big fan of Star Wars i have dozens of things about the Saga. Currently i am re-reading Plagueis to motivate myself for SW IX. I have the big boxes of SW JK and MOTS, and JK Outcast and Academy, of course.

So i will play another time with Kyle Katarn againts the Empire. I never played the gog versions on modern machines, so i am curious about it.

Happy Christmas for everyone and remember, may the 4th be with you!
Post edited December 02, 2019 by argamasa