It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With over 3000 hot game deals reaching up to 95% off during our Summer Sale, it can be tough when deciding which games to choose. The GOG.COM team is here to help! Our game recommendations will help you make your way through the vast and wondrous galaxy of the Summer Sale.

RPG Collection
Get ready to explore new lands and collect treasures on the RPG planet! Our friend Wiktoria already went on a journey to the fascinating world of the Witcher, Geralt of Rivia, and so can you! The Witcher Universe Collection gives you a chance to complete the collection of the cult series from CD PROJEKT RED with discounts reaching up to 90%.

There are other cool RPG titles present on our Summer Sale, so make sure to take a peek at fantasy titles like Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition (-65%) and GreedFall (-40%). All sci-fi fans should make sure to check out Shadowrun Hong Kong - Extended Edition (-75%) and Disco Elysium (-25%).

Adventure Collection
Up for solving puzzles and living through engaging stories? Then you definitely should visit the Adventure Collection planet in our Summer Sale galaxy. Our friend Ela has already ventured there and is enjoying the striking title Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (-66%).

If you have a dark sense of humor, try playing Styx: Master of Shadows (-80%), the perfect game for those who love to play the bad guy from time to time. Also, check out adventure gems like Deponia (-90%) and Grim Fandango Remastered (-50%).

Strategy & Builder Collection
The next planet circulating around our Summer Sale sun is a place where you can build cities, win grand battles, and… become the scourge of the seven seas. Our teammate Bartek is definitely up to the last task as he is playing Sid Meier’s Pirates! (-75%).

If you are more of a land lover, other strategic and builder titles await. You can, for example, conquer distant galaxies in Age of Wonders: Planetfall (-50%) or build a thriving business in Railroad Tycoon 3 (-75%). You can also build an army of fantastic creatures in the evergreen strategy game - Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete (-75%).

Shooter Collection
On the next planet, it is definitely a smart idea to be on a constant guard. Our friend Tania knows this all too well, as she has armed herself for another shot at BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%). This way, she can be sure no monster will surprise her.

If you want to put your targeting skills to the test, try out dynamic games like Crysis (-75%) and Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition (-60%). Fans of post-apocalyptic settings should definitely check out Metro Exodus - Gold Edition (-55%).

Action Collection
Moving on to the next Summer Sale planet, the bursts of adrenaline are almost never-ending. While there, sometimes you have to mix quick reflexes with stealth skills. Our teammate Piotr knows what he is doing while playing Hitman: Blood Money (-80%), as a bald head is the most aerodynamic hairstyle (at least, that’s what we were told).

For non-stop action, check out Darksiders Genesis (-25%) from one of the most renowned game series in history. For fans of a more grounded approach to storytelling, we suggest playing Mafia III (-75%) and Way of the Samurai 3 (-70%).

We hope you’ve enjoyed your journey through the vast universe that is the GOG.COM Summer Sale! Make sure to check out our site regularly, because we still have some cool surprises in store until June 15th, 1pm UTC.
Wiktoria your white hair... I`m nameless, I mean speechless, thank you! pop in to Cafe Loco a Sword is next to it ;) nice medallion

Ela, if your man isn`t near you I am sure he isn`t in a best place.
: ) You control your mirror! thanks for game recom ! no normal people just undiagnosed : )

Bartek, a fkn Ay! Captain`s Hat! I think I`m already in :D this sword is... real!! : )

Tania, are you back in time ? Is this Bioshock Infinite ? Wow, you are! and yes it is! : ) and you control time incredible! even photo and room looks like from 1912yr

Piotr, I can see you are a sharpshooter in whatever you do, I guess you do not need a bodyguard, please keep`em in range : ) this barcode... I love it!

It`s somehow a very fabric of game, of a story that you are able to show by this dedication.
And it`s priceless. Thank You ^ !!!

How about "Wear your character" Contest for Gog.com players ? :D
Attachments:
Dayum!!! That Senua is really something!