BioShock Infinite Complete Edition includes the following DLC:
BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode One
BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode Two
BioShock Infinite: Clash in the Clouds
BioShock Infinite: Columbia's Finest
Indebted to the wrong people, with his life on the line, veteran of the U.S. Cavalry and now hired gun, Booker DeWitt has only one opportunity to wipe his slate clean. He must rescue Elizabeth, a mysterious girl imprisoned since childhood and locked up in the flying city of Columbia. Forced to trust one another, Booker and Elizabeth form a powerful bond during their daring escape. Together, they learn to harness an expanding arsenal of weapons and abilities, as they fight on zeppelins in the clouds, along high-speed Sky-Lines, and down in the streets of Columbia, all while surviving the threats of the air-city and uncovering its dark secret.
- The City in the Sky – Leave the depths of Rapture to soar among the clouds of Columbia. A technological marvel, the flying city is a beautiful and vibrant world that holds a very dark secret.
- Unlikely Mission – Set in 1912, hired gun Booker DeWitt must rescue a mysterious girl from the sky-city of Columbia or never leave it alive.
- Whip, Zip, and Kill – Turn the city’s Sky-Lines into weaponized roller coasters as you zip through the flying city and dish out fatal hands-on punishment.
- Tear Through Time – Open Tears in time and space to shape the battlefield and turn the tide in combat by pulling weapons, turrets, and other resources out of thin air.
- Vigorous Powers – Throw explosive fireballs, shoot lightning, and release murders of crows as devastatingly powerful Vigors surge through your body to be unleashed against all that oppose you.
- Custom Combat Experience – With deadly weapons in one hand, powerful Vigors in the other, and the ability to open Tears in time and space, fight your own way through the floating city of Columbia to rescue Elizabeth and reach freedom.
- 1999 Mode – Upon finishing BioShock Infinite, the player can unlock a game mode called “1999 Mode” that gives experienced players a taste of the kind of design and balance that hardcore gamers enjoyed back in the 20th century.
©2002 – 2017 Take-Two interactive Software, Inc. Developed by Irrational Games. BioShock, BioShock Infinite, BioShock Infinite: Industrial Revolution, Irrational Games, 2K Games and their respective logos are all trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
A Real Pistol
Killed 25 enemies with the Broadsider Pistol.
Killed 75 enemies either with a Vigor or while the enemy is under the effects of a Vigor.
Tear 'em a New One
Opened 30 Tears.
David & Goliath
Killed 20 "Heavy Hitter" enemies.
Dress for Success
Equipped a piece of Gear in all four slots.
Fully upgraded one weapon and one Vigor.
The Roguish Type
Used Elizabeth to pick 30 locks.
Spent $10,000 at the vending machines of Columbia.
Coins in the Cushion
Looted 200 containers.