It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Great offers are coming your way! This year’s Black Friday Sale starts now on GOG.COM with discounts up to 90% off.

The sale starts with a surprise batch of Flash Deals that are very time-limited, so be quick to catch them! Once the timer for a deal ends, the game will remain on sale but with a lower discount.

The Black Friday Sale lasts until 3rd December 2019, 2 PM UTC. Now let’s see some of the titles we have for you:

Disco Elysium (-20%) is an RPG title in which you become a detective with some personal issues. Choose what kind of a cop you want to be, honest or corrupt one, and crack a difficult murder case that shocked the city of Revachol.

A Plague Tale: Innocence (-50%) is an adventure game with stealth elements, which take as to the XIV-century France, a land infested with a deadly plague. As Amicia de Rune you must save your little brother Hugo from the clutches of the Inquisition and swarms of bloodthirsty rats.

Stronghold Crusader 2: Special Edition (-90%) is a real-time strategy title set in the time of castles and crusades. Build a powerful fortress that will withstand all the enemy’s attacks, recruit grand armies, and use all the desert features to your advantage.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (-60%) is a first-person shooter that will make you discover some of the most famous Wild West legends. Join a bounty hunter named Silas Greaves on a journey through the frontier, full of outlaws, magnificent landscapes and deadly gunslingers.

Witcher 3: Game of the Year Edition (-70%) is an all-time classic RPG title. As the eponymous witcher, Geralt of Rivia, you travel the world and hunt monsters for money. Sounds simple, right? Yet our hero has a natural talent for getting into all kinds of trouble, like political intrigues, wars, and love affairs.

A selection of retro-styled first-person shooters for all those who love some good old fashioned destruction. Grab discounts on titles like Project Warlock (-50%), Dusk (-25%) and, last but not least, Amid Evil (-25%), which just received a special Ancient Alpha Builds as a bonus goodie.

With so many great offers, we gathered the games with 90% off discounts - check these amazing titles that you can get cheaper than the price of a cup of coffee!

The Black Friday Sale lasts until 3rd December 2019, 2 PM UTC.
I've got all the games I wanted and now I'm finally happy.

Bought:

-Dawn of Man
-Foundation
-Kingdom Come: Deliverance (absolute blast of a game!!!!!)
-Nantucket
-Predynastic Egypt.

This sale can end now... Can't wait for the next sale. ;D
tfishell: @people unhappy with this sale: it's possible GOG staff are checking this thread but you may want to send your feedback to support directly - "I didn't spend money on this sale because (reasons)"
....(reason) nothing on my wanted list is any cheaper than it has been in previous sales. I can wait, indefinitely if needed. Feel free to pass that along if you like.

Also, I don't understand why the landing page banner was changed to "Cyber Monday Sale" from "Black Friday Sale" when nothing changed in the sale (as far as I can tell) except the day.
Post edited December 03, 2019 by kblazer883
KosmicznaPluskwa:
Cavalary:
Thank you.

UPDATE
480x287
767x287
1024x360
1366x360
1680x360
1920x360
2560x360

now on sale
Highest discounts
Weekly Sale
Paradox Sale
Activision Week
Paradox Sale
adambiser: Being able to sort by current price and discount would be a great addition to the store.
eiii: This feature already has been requested since a long time. The best you probably can do is to vote for the wishlist entries and meanwhile use Ghorint2t's nice user script.

=> Sort by Price
=> Add "Order By Price" and "Order By Discount" to search
I know. I voted on both items some time again. I was just hoping that someone at GOG would see it and implement it.

Thanks for letting me know about the script. I'll check it out.
I haven`t bought anything because I wasn`t paying attention to when the sale was due to end. Would gave grabbed Disco Elysium and Vampire Masquarade (however its spelt)
tarasis: I haven`t bought anything because I wasn`t paying attention to when the sale was due to end. Would gave grabbed Disco Elysium and Vampire Masquarade (however its spelt)
The Vampire - The Masquerade games are still on sale in the current Activision promo, if you are still interested:
https://www.gog.com/promo/20191202_weekly_sale_activision
Black Friday ends, I took the opportunity to buy several Wadjet Eye games and other stuff:

Lilly Looking Through
Warrior Kings
Warrior Kings: Battles
The Shivah
Kathy Rain
A Golden Wake
Primordia
Resonance
Technobabylon: Deluxe Edition
Shardlight: Special Edition
Daikatana
Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor´s Choice Edition
Runaway 3
Yesterday Origins

and

The Whispered World Special Edition (free)
Star Wars Dark Forces (free)
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 (free)

Difficult that Winter Sales be better;)
argamasa: The Whispered World Special Edition (free)

Difficult that Winter Sales be better;)
There were free games? Dang! (I have the last 2 on Steam, but still)

tarasis: I haven`t bought anything because I wasn`t paying attention to when the sale was due to end. Would gave grabbed Disco Elysium and Vampire Masquarade (however its spelt)
Midoryu: The Vampire - The Masquerade games are still on sale in the current Activision promo, if you are still interested:
https://www.gog.com/promo/20191202_weekly_sale_activision
Oooo good to know, thank you.
Hi there,
May I ask, how did you get the Dark Forces games for free? Did I miss any giveaways during the Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales?

Thanks!
Cymepa: Hi there,
May I ask, how did you get the Dark Forces games for free? Did I miss any giveaways during the Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales?

Thanks!
Weren't given away by GOG, guess argamasa just added them after receving them from a forum giveaway.
tarasis: There were free games? Dang! (I have the last 2 on Steam, but still)
Cymepa: May I ask, how did you get the Dark Forces games for free? Did I miss any giveaways during the Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales?
Cavalary: Weren't given away by GOG, guess argamasa just added them after receving them from a forum giveaway.
Hi, sorry by the confusion. Exactly, i claimed in a giveaway.
argamasa: Hi, sorry by the confusion. Exactly, i claimed in a giveaway.
Ah, ok! Thanks for the clarification!