It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: Tested today on Firefox. Works fine.
Might be specific to Chrome.
Treasure: I have an idea about what vulchor's problem might be as I have encountered it I some times myself. After a couple of times, I realised that every single time during which I got stuck at sending, the gog page in which I was currently had loaded as https, while whenever the data was succesfully sent the page I was currently in had loaded as http. And since I'm using Chrome too, this means that Chrome doesn't let the data from Barefoot to get sent on an https page, because its secure and stuff, while it has no problem with an http one. So maybe vulchor should try again, this time making sure he is in an http page when starting the sync.
Treasure, you're a genius!!! Thanks so much, that was the problem. I was sending from my accounts page, which was over HTTPS. I tried from the forum page, which was not secure, and it went through perfectly. Thanks again.
paladin181: What's the difference between Quote Styles (Distinct, Clear, and Normal)?
Barefoot_Monkey: Without this script installed, quoted text is in itallics. This is what you get with Normal - no change from the default style. Clear makes quoted text easier to read by removing italics and tweaking some other style properties. Distinct is like Clear, but with a slightly faded colour and smaller font size. I prefer Distinct because it makes it easier to tell the difference at a glance between text in the post I'm reading and text from a post that's being quoted, but some people find Clear to be easier to read.
I've never been able to make up my mind if I liked Clear or Distinct more. Would be nice if there was a way to fully customize the style of quoted text, so that you could do different shade of background like Clear and the smaller text like Distinct. Maybe even add in the italics of Normal if one would be so inclined. Not a priority issue, because both Clear and Distinct are better than normal, but just a suggestion if it's simple enough to do and you're bored someday.
Barefoot_Monkey: New update

- Experimental feature: Press Ctrl+left/right arrow key to change to the next/previous page almost anywhere on the site where a next/previous page exists.
[...]
Does this feature work on the game collection and wishlist pages? Asking as it doesn't for me, and would like to know if it's at my end or not.

Also, it'd be nice if one could, additionally to how the Sync feature works now, choose between syncing both the wishlist and game shelf or only one of them.
Is this (too) hard to implement? If not, will you consider adding it?
HypersomniacLive: Does this feature work on the game collection and wishlist pages? Asking as it doesn't for me, and would like to know if it's at my end or not.
It doesn't work for me either, so it's not just on your end.

I see the element for changing pages on the collection has the attribute class="list-navigation__pagin" where my code looks for something more like class="list__pagination pagin" so either I completely imagined testing on the collection when I first added this feature or GOG changed the code slightly ;) It should be quick to fix this. I won't make an update until I'm finished with some more complicated new features though - hopefully it won't be much more time before that's done.
Also, it'd be nice if one could, additionally to how the Sync feature works now, choose between syncing both the wishlist and game shelf or only one of them.
Is this (too) hard to implement? If not, will you consider adding it?
That should be doable.
Thank you for the prompt reply, and for looking into my request.
Looking forward to the new features. Take all the time you need to complete what you're doing.

Barefoot_Monkey: [...] so either I completely imagined testing on the collection when I first added this feature or GOG changed the code slightly ;) [...]
My money is on the latter. ;-)
Barefoot_Monkey: either I completely imagined testing on the collection when I first added this feature or GOG changed the code slightly ;)
Typical gog changing things occurance I would say. I wonder if that goes back to the changes they made when the foe list stopped working and just no one noticed it until now.
Many thanks to author of the essential add-on. Your efforts are most appreciated!

If you accept suggestions for further improvement of this site (being one of the blues from the people) I would have two.

The first concerns often used text strikethrough. People usually employ external tools for this, so it may work as follows. When strikethrough button is activated, the script would send selected text to the generator site (like this one with multiple options), then replace that selection with the result.

The other feature missing around here is the ability to use tag. I suppose forum software doesn't parse HTML/Markdown, only supported BBCodes. Haven't tried with eg. <a href> but if not, that means neither <pre> nor <code> tags can be used to this effect? The other solution I found would work in similar fashion to previously described, only different site would be used, the one that has so called wide text generator which most closely resembles desired result.

Doable?
FoeList still active? Mine still has the checkmark in it, but I just noticed it doesn't come up when I hover over any users.
ChaunceyK: FoeList still active? Mine still has the checkmark in it, but I just noticed it doesn't come up when I hover over any users.
Was broken three months ago by a GOG change.
And here I came hoping for an update...
Thanks, mrkgnao. :-)

Sorry to disappoint, Hyper. :-(
Barefoot_Monkey: The latest version of Barefoot Essentials is version 2.2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barefoot Essentials is userscript which adds many enhancements and improvements to the GOG.com website and forum (click here for more information), and also gives you the ability to easily share your GOG game collection and wishlist on the GOG community wiki.

Installing Barefoot Essentials is a 2-step process:

Step 1
It is implemented as a Greasemonkey userscript, which means it will work on most browsers, but you'll first need to have some extension to add support for Greasemonkey-compatible userscripts.
- For Firefox, I recommend installing the original Greasemonkey extension
- For Chrome-based browsers (such as Google Chrome, Chromium, SRWare Iron and newer Opera browsers) I recommend installing the Tampermonkey extension
- For older versions of the Opera browser (version 12 or earlier) I recommend getting Violent Monkey

Step 2
Once you have one of those extensions installed on your browser (and restarted your browser if necessary), simply go to this page and click on the "Install this script" button to install it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alternatively, users of Chrome-based browsers (such as Google Chrome, Chromium, SRWare Iron and newer Opera browsers) can get Barefoot Essentials as an actual Chrome extension from the Chrome Web Store. Because it's a native Chrome extension, you won't need Tampermonkey installed. At the time of writing the extension on Chrome Web Store is still at version 1.10.6 (from 2 months ago), but it still works well and you'll be automatically upgraded to version 2.0 as soon as it arrives on the store.
Can Safari use this or do I have to use Firefox?
cecil: Can Safari use this or do I have to use Firefox?
You should be able to run it using Tampermonkey for Safari.
cecil: Can Safari use this or do I have to use Firefox?
v3: You should be able to run it using Tampermonkey for Safari.
cecil: Thanks :-)
You do live up to your tagline. You're welcome :)