It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

foxworks: The foelist is a great addition to an already great tool. I've been playing around with it and have found something of interest. I normally view multiple threads in separate browser tabs. Those I add to the foelist in one tab doesn't seem to translate to any other tab after a refresh. However, adding to the foelist while navigating in a single tab environment seems to work.
It was a bug in 2.3.6 (http://www.gog.com/forum/general/barefoot_essentials_2_gogcom_enhancement/post770).
You need to update to 2.3.6.1.
foxworks: The foelist is a great addition to an already great tool. I've been playing around with it and have found something of interest. I normally view multiple threads in separate browser tabs. Those I add to the foelist in one tab doesn't seem to translate to any other tab after a refresh. However, adding to the foelist while navigating in a single tab environment seems to work.
mrkgnao: It was a bug in 2.3.6 (http://www.gog.com/forum/general/barefoot_essentials_2_gogcom_enhancement/post770).
You need to update to 2.3.6.1.
Updating immediately. Cheers!
Barefoot_Monkey: Although it works differently, localStorage should be treated the same as 1st party cookies in this regard. So as long as you don't need to log in again every time you visit GOG then you shouldn't need to rebuild the list either. I set my browser to clear cookies whenever I close as well, but I have gog.com. www.gog.com and login.gog.com as exception, so they don't get cleared.

Instead of localStorage, I could change it to go in the userscript's own storage area like I do for the rest of the settings. That would be more consistent with how I handle everything else, and would avoid the problem you're having now.
Thanks, that would be greatly appreciated.
So I was testing this new foelist feature. And it seems that it works quite fine. Except when I go to my account/chat and back to the forum. Then I see all posts normally again. Anyone else notice this?
(using Firefox 39)
moonshineshadow: So I was testing this new foelist feature. And it seems that it works quite fine. Except when I go to my account/chat and back to the forum. Then I see all posts normally again. Anyone else notice this?
(using Firefox 39)
Tested it just now. Yes. I see the same odd behaviour as you. Also FF 39.
moonshineshadow: So I was testing this new foelist feature. And it seems that it works quite fine. Except when I go to my account/chat and back to the forum. Then I see all posts normally again. Anyone else notice this?
(using Firefox 39)
Thanks. I see what's happening. When you return from one of those pages you end up in HTTPS, so you get a completely different localStorage object from what you had in HTTP. I think I'll abandon using localStorage for this purpose - it's clearly not the right type of storage for the job. It's likely to be a few days before I can do the next update, but when it's ready it should fix this problem (and the one HypersomniacLive was having).
(using Firefox 39)
Barefoot_Monkey: Thanks. I see what's happening. When you return from one of those pages you end up in HTTPS, so you get a completely different localStorage object from what you had in HTTP. I think I'll abandon using localStorage for this purpose - it's clearly not the right type of storage for the job. It's likely to be a few days before I can do the next update, but when it's ready it should fix this problem (and the one HypersomniacLive was having).
Take your time and don't stress yourself over the update. And thanks for all your great work :-)
Me gain :P

I tried syncing to the gogwiki but it is stuck at this stage:

Loading your GOG account: Done
Reading your game collection: Starting...
Reading your movie collection: Starting...
Reading your wishlist: Done
Sending to GOGWiki: Waiting...

Anyone else seeing this?
moonshineshadow: Me gain :P

Anyone else seeing this?
Hmmm... that's new. I'm getting it too. Something must have changed recently. I'll check it out this evening. Thanks for letting me know.
What's the difference between Quote Styles (Distinct, Clear, and Normal)?
paladin181: What's the difference between Quote Styles (Distinct, Clear, and Normal)?
Without this script installed, quoted text is in itallics. This is what you get with Normal - no change from the default style. Clear makes quoted text easier to read by removing italics and tweaking some other style properties. Distinct is like Clear, but with a slightly faded colour and smaller font size. I prefer Distinct because it makes it easier to tell the difference at a glance between text in the post I'm reading and text from a post that's being quoted, but some people find Clear to be easier to read.
moonshineshadow: Me gain :P

Anyone else seeing this?
I'm seeing this as well. I only just started using Grease Monkey / Barefoot Essentials last night for the first time.. I was confused by the fact that it appeared to be an active project but one of it's prevalent features did not work. I really wish gog provided a way to share your library list with others... Would make getting duplicates as gifts on other storefronts less likely if your friends could see what you had from each store's catalog.
I found the problem. It seems that in the last day or so GOG changed the name an internal field on the Movies and Games page from "products" to "accountProducts". Interestingly, the wishlist data is unchanged for now. Anyway, I've fixed it on my end so I just need scrub out the in-progress features I was working on for the next version, and then upload.
Phin77: I'm seeing this as well. I only just started using Grease Monkey / Barefoot Essentials last night for the first time.. I was confused by the fact that it appeared to be an active project but one of it's prevalent features did not work. I really wish gog provided a way to share your library list with others... Would make getting duplicates as gifts on other storefronts less likely if your friends could see what you had from each store's catalog.
Thanks for delurking to post on this thread :) This is an issue which just happened to crop up shortly before you started using it - sometimes the GOG website changes and I need to adapt. I'll have a fix up soon, and Greasemonkey should download the update for you automatically once it's up.
Post edited August 04, 2015 by Barefoot_Monkey
That's awesome. Thanks for the quick response. I think I am going to like browser scripting... something about you bending the internet to your will is... appealing... Mwa.. MWAHAHAAHAAA! Ahem... But I digress. ;)
Actually, it still appears to be closed registration on gogwiki.. it got me thinking.. if I ever wanted to post a link to list my gog games, could the list not be exported to text in the browser, which I could copy/past into my own web page.. such as one hosted on DropBox? Is it possible to see the list without upping it to gogwiki? I understand it would lose some functionality such as showing the game icons and such.

As far as getting an admin on gogwiki to set up an account, there's no longer a PM button here to which I could contact one,