It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So apparently GOG now objects to displaying the discount percentage in the list of their games?

I took at a look at the sales just now. The Neptunia was showing discounts at first, but now they've vanished (within the last few minutes). I didn't see the usual discount percentages displayed at all on the other one. Screenshot attached.

I've got the purple bar hidden and my number of game updates shows up, so BE does seem to be active.

Edit: Ah, sweet, sweet inconsistency. Now they aren't displaying for Neptunia, but they DO display for the other sale.

Edit 2: And now the discount percentages are displaying on both sale pages.
Attachments:
Post edited June 26, 2017 by Bookwyrm627
Bookwyrm627: ...
Yep, I observed this erratic behavior during the Summer Sale too. But I dismissed it as just another 'GOG big sale bug/shenanigan'. If it's still occurring it must be something real, then. :\
Barefoot_Monkey:
Does your notification system work in real time?
And if so would it be possible to show the number of notifications in the title bar like Facebook and other sites do?

There's not really any point if it doesn't check without you refreshing the page, but if it does it would be handy to know if there are notifications or replies when I'm doing something else...
adaliabooks: Does your notification system work in real time?
And if so would it be possible to show the number of notifications in the title bar like Facebook and other sites do?

There's not really any point if it doesn't check without you refreshing the page, but if it does it would be handy to know if there are notifications or replies when I'm doing something else...
That don't work in realtime yet - currently I check for notifications a short time after page load (unless a check has already happened in the last couple of minutes). I've been thinking about checking for additional updates in the background but for all we know GOG could be bringing back official notifications aaany day now ;)
Barefoot_Monkey: That don't work in realtime yet - currently I check for notifications a short time after page load (unless a check has already happened in the last couple of minutes). I've been thinking about checking for additional updates in the background but for all we know GOG could be bringing back official notifications aaany day now ;)
Yeah, good point. It's not really worth putting a lot of effort into something Gog should (hopefully) be fixing soon.

Nevermind then.
adaliabooks: Yeah, good point. It's not really worth putting a lot of effort into something Gog should (hopefully) be fixing soon.

Nevermind then.
Hopefully
I just found that the Galaxy installers have vanished from my download pages. Poof.

It's... it's... so beautiful it makes me cry.

Which one of you guys did this? I've got you both, so I'm not sure.

Thank you. Thank you so much. I'm weeping with joy.
yogsloth: I just found that the Galaxy installers have vanished from my download pages. Poof.

It's... it's... so beautiful it makes me cry.

Which one of you guys did this? I've got you both, so I'm not sure.

Thank you. Thank you so much. I'm weeping with joy.
Don't you read the change logs? :P

It was me, you're welcome..
adaliabooks: [...] it would be handy to know if there are notifications or replies when I'm doing something else...
You mean like when you're making pizzas?
adaliabooks: [...] it would be handy to know if there are notifications or replies when I'm doing something else...
HypersomniacLive: You mean like when you're making pizzas?
Well, I'd probably need a phone app with actual notifications for that (and don't think it hasn't crossed my mind to try that in the past..)

But when I'm making dough to make pizzas certainly :P
So, one thing which bothers me is, that every new game i buy is, by default, giving me the galaxy downloader links in the library on the game page.
I need to choose the GoG Classic Downloader links manually (and sometimes i forget it and need to download the things again).
Is there a way to make the GoG Classic Downloader Links the default which always gets shown first?
Or do i have to change the download links for every new game i get?

Thanks for all your hard work, really loving this addon.
Godfather101: So, one thing which bothers me is, that every new game i buy is, by default, giving me the galaxy downloader links in the library on the game page.
I need to choose the GoG Classic Downloader links manually (and sometimes i forget it and need to download the things again).
Is there a way to make the GoG Classic Downloader Links the default which always gets shown first?
Or do i have to change the download links for every new game i get?

Thanks for all your hard work, really loving this addon.
Here, my script already does that.

Me and Barefoot try not to add similar or conflicting features so I don't imagine he will add it to BE too.
okay, thanks.
Can i use both scripts (barefoot and yours) without conflict between the two of them?
Godfather101: okay, thanks.
Can i use both scripts (barefoot and yours) without conflict between the two of them?
Yes.
Today all the "NEW" flags from my recently purchased games have been removed, the second time during the Piñata sale, although I haven't downloaded any of the games. I haven't even opened any of the individual game infos on my library page, only the library page itself, to not risk to delete the flags. I usually download my games immediately after the purchase, so I haven't seen that behavior before.

As BE has some settings for the library page, could it be that BE does something in the background which could cause the removal of the "NEW" flags in the library?

I do not have any evidence that the removal is caused by BE, it's just to sort out possible reasons...