It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: GOG just secretely implemented another unwanted GOG Galaxy banner (see attachement). Any way to disable it?
muntdefems: Ditto for the ugly purple stripe, please! :S
Where is this? I disabled it (the ones on the top) already or is there a new one?
Post edited July 24, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Where is this? I disabled it (the ones on the top) already or is there a new one?
Look at the very bottom of the image you uploaded a while ago. :)
MarkoH01: Where is this? I disabled it (the ones on the top) already or is there a new one?
muntdefems: Look at the very bottom of the image you uploaded a while ago. :)
Hah - my taskbar was in front of it ... yes ... I second your request.
Post edited July 24, 2018 by MarkoH01
high rated
Until Barefoot_Monkey takes care of things, uBlock Origin does a lovely job getting rid of anything people don't want.

And/or for those not averse to userstyles, InkPanther posted the code to zap everything purple.

EDIT: typo
Post edited July 25, 2018 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: Until Barefoot_Monkey takes care of things, uBlock Origin does a lovely job getting rid of anything people don't want.

And/or for those not averse to userstyles, InkPanther posted the code to zap everything purple.

EDIT: typo
Yes, found InkPanther's solution quite useful - works like a charm.
Is anyone else getting an error message when using "quick reply" in the Back to School Sale thread even though their message(s) get posted (as confirmed upon refresh)?
HypersomniacLive: Is anyone else getting an error message when using "quick reply" in the Back to School Sale thread even though their message(s) get posted (as confirmed upon refresh)?
I got the error too.
Firefox 61.0.2
madth3: I got the error too.
Firefox 61.0.2
Cheers.
I'm on Firefox 52.9.0 ESR, but is it browser specific, or just GOG's forum software having one more hiccup?
Un(?)fortunately, I don't get any errors when I try so it might be a bit tricky to fix. What does the error message you get say?
HypersomniacLive: Is anyone else getting an error message when using "quick reply" in the Back to School Sale thread even though their message(s) get posted (as confirmed upon refresh)?
#MeToo
The video frames for YouTube are missing.
Maybe it's just my machine. It's acting up since 2 days.
Barefoot_Monkey: Un(?)fortunately, I don't get any errors when I try so it might be a bit tricky to fix. What does the error message you get say?
Try posting in the Back to School Sale thread, it's only happening in that one, both when using "quick post" and "quick reply".

The error message is the default BE one (A problem occurred while submitting this Quick Post. Try again using a regular post.).
Barefoot_Monkey: Un(?)fortunately, I don't get any errors when I try so it might be a bit tricky to fix. What does the error message you get say?
HypersomniacLive: Try posting in the Back to School Sale thread, it's only happening in that one, both when using "quick post" and "quick reply".

The error message is the default BE one (A problem occurred while submitting this Quick Post. Try again using a regular post.).
Why is your avatar constantly changing? Is this a GOG bug?
gixgox: The video frames for YouTube are missing.
Testing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk_D2NSdOvA

Seems to work or did you mean something else?
Post edited September 04, 2018 by MarkoH01
HypersomniacLive: Try posting in the Back to School Sale thread, it's only happening in that one, both when using "quick post" and "quick reply".

MarkoH01: Why is your avatar constantly changing? Is this a GOG bug?
gixgox: The video frames for YouTube are missing.
MarkoH01: Testing:

Sometimes it works, other times not.
see screenshots
Test:
Race with the devil - Gene Vincent + his blue caps - YouTube
Attachments:
Post edited September 05, 2018 by gixgox
MarkoH01: Why is your avatar constantly changing? Is this a GOG bug?

Testing:

gixgox: Sometimes it works, other times not.
see screenshots
Test:
Race with the devil - Gene Vincent + his blue caps - YouTube
Very strange. Did you try to post the same link different times to see if it is a temporary issue or if it is a problem with the link and BE itself?