It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: You don't have to disable BE completely - just open the BE menu, go to the Bugfixes tab, and untick the last one. Refresh, and all's back to normal.
That fixed it for me. Thanks!
Post edited July 17, 2018 by finkleroy
Thanks, that worked for me too.
Screenshots of what people are talking about:
Attachments:
on.png (123 Kb)
off.png (121 Kb)
HypersomniacLive: You don't have to disable BE completely - just open the BE menu, go to the Bugfixes tab, and untick the last one. Refresh, and all's back to normal.

Barefoot_Monkey: Version 2.27 is up. [...]
HypersomniacLive: See above.
Thanks for sharing your knowledge :)
gixgox: Thanks for sharing your knowledge :)
No need for thanks, peeps.
HypersomniacLive: No need for thanks, peeps.
Still, thanks :) This issue would've stumped me for a bit otherwise...
good thing the solution was already found. Thank you
HypersomniacLive: But see above. Could you, please, check if updates still work on Firefox 52.8.1 ESR and Greasemonkey 3.17?
The update just worked for me with Firefox ESR 52.9.0 and Greasmonkey 3.17.

I was checking the thread because of that problem. Fixed. :) Thanks!
Post edited July 17, 2018 by eiii
high rated
Wow, something certainly changed on the site. It seems that the code custom footer code I had is no longer compatible with the site. I'll fix that quick...

There. Version 2.27.1 is up on both Chrome Web store and Greasy Fork, so everyone should get automatic updates soon. This update fixes the new footer issue and removes a no-longer-needed style bugfix for activity feeds.

Sorry, it seems there's been a lot of messages here in the last couple of days that I've missed. I'm off to bed now, but I'll make sure to read all of them tomorrow.
Barefoot_Monkey: Wow, something certainly changed on the site. It seems that the code custom footer code I had is no longer compatible with the site. I'll fix that quick...

There. Version 2.27.1 is up on both Chrome Web store and Greasy Fork, so everyone should get automatic updates soon. This update fixes the new footer issue and removes a no-longer-needed style bugfix for activity feeds.

Sorry, it seems there's been a lot of messages here in the last couple of days that I've missed. I'm off to bed now, but I'll make sure to read all of them tomorrow.
Working now again, thanks!
Thanks for fixing it! :D
Cheers for the super quick fix, much appreciated.
Barefoot_Monkey: ~ ping ~
Would it be too much trouble to have an option to disable the current colour-effects of discount % on promo pages, thus reverting back to the previous colour-style?
GOG just secretely implemented another unwanted GOG Galaxy banner (see attachement). Any way to disable it?
Attachments:
galaxy.jpg (222 Kb)
MarkoH01: GOG just secretely implemented another unwanted GOG Galaxy banner (see attachement). Any way to disable it?
Ditto for the ugly purple stripe, please! :S