It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Okay, thanks for the reply.
Only discovered that, because galaxy did update a game and a few days later there still were no Update Notification here, so
i checked the game page and there was the new version already.
That make things really tough, because there were some updates the last weeks which i don't know anymore and now i
need to find the games which were updated to get my backup up-to-date.

Thanks for all your hard work.
benpo: This is great! I already had a script provided by GOGDB's author which was compatible with yours, but it's nice to have everything into one script.

If I can make a suggestion for the next update, I would love to have a link to the pcgamingwiki.com page of the game (maybe keep it disabled by default, if you think that the game pages are getting over-populated).

A few examples to show the quality of this wiki:
https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Deus_Ex
https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/System_Shock_2

Thanks for everything you've done so far!
Thanks. Sure, I can add a pcgamingwiki link. It would get a bit cluttered but I believe I can deal with that by making a change to how the additional information links are presented.
Godfather101: hmm, is there a bug with showing which games got a offline Installer update?
Until some weeks ago i always got the blue Notification when a game installer was updated but now some games were updated and i did not get a notification.
Do i have to change something?
Or is there a bug when using Barefoot and Adalia?

Seems this happen since the change of the Game Library Page.

And thanks for all your work, really appreciate it.
adaliabooks: Doubtful... it's more likely on GOG's side. I did see a thread a few days ago with a similar complaint, but the game update notifications don't work at the best of times so it's hard to know how or why they might be broken now...
For what it's worth I yesterday received ONE update notification for Wicther 2. However the last time many update flags simply did not show so at the moment it's best to follow the "what did just update" thread on a daily basis to make sure to not miss a thing.
I just did a new install on Firefox using the following directions from OP:
Barefoot_Monkey: Installing on Mozilla Firefox

Barefoot Essentials is implemented as a Greasemonkey userscript. To install Barefoot Essentials on Firefox you'll first need to have the Greasemonkey extension installed.

Once you have Greasemonkey installed you can then visit the Barefoot Essentials page on greasyfork.org to install the script.
Greasemonkey appeared to install fine. I've got the little monkey head next to all my other extensions.

I went to the greasyfork link, clicked "Install this script", clicked "Install" in the pop-up window, and got the following error message:

=====
User script failed to install

undefined
=====

I don't see anything about this in the latest two pages of this thread. Suggestions?

Addendum: I thought maybe I'd try a 'manual installation' by copying the code into a new user script.

I tried clicking the monkey head, but in the drop down menu "New user script..." doesn't do anything when clicked. The other five options in that menu are active.
Post edited July 09, 2018 by Bookwyrm627
Bookwyrm627: Greasemonkey appeared to install fine. I've got the little monkey head next to all my other extensions.

I went to the greasyfork link, clicked "Install this script", clicked "Install" in the pop-up window, and got the following error message:

=====
User script failed to install

undefined
=====

I don't see anything about this in the latest two pages of this thread. Suggestions?
Are you on the new Firefox?
If so GreaseMonkey doesn't work and you need TamperMonkey instead.
adaliabooks: Are you on the new Firefox?
If so GreaseMonkey doesn't work and you need TamperMonkey instead.
Ta, I'd forgotten about that.

Yeah, I'm on the new Firefox. Off to Tampermonkey land!
adaliabooks: If so GreaseMonkey doesn't work and you need TamperMonkey instead.
Yay!
Is it just me or did the gog.com icons in the forum change (for the general forums)?
Attachments:
forum.jpg (145 Kb)
Post edited July 09, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Is it just me or did the gog.com icons in the forum change (for the general forums)?
It's not only you. :P
Barefoot_Monkey: ...
Could you add the options that are available for giveaway threads also for "sticky" threads? There are way too many of those...
MarkoH01: Is it just me or did the gog.com icons in the forum change (for the general forums)?
muntdefems: It's not only you. :P
@Barefoot_Monkey
@adaliabooks
(Sorry, I always confuse which script is responsible for which part of fixing GOG)
Any way the original logo could get brought back via script?
Post edited July 10, 2018 by MarkoH01
high rated
MarkoH01: @Barefoot_Monkey
@adaliabooks
(Sorry, I always confuse which script is responsible for which part of fixing GOG)
Absolutely. In fact, it turned out to be quite simple to do. I added this to an upcoming version, which should hopefully be ready tomorrow.
MarkoH01: @Barefoot_Monkey
@adaliabooks
Barefoot_Monkey: Absolutely. In fact, it turned out to be quite simple to do. I added this to an upcoming version, which should hopefully be ready tomorrow.
Great to hear that. You rock! Whenever I have to see GOG the usual way I realize again how much I adore your work, Thank you so much for keeping up the great work.
MarkoH01: Great to hear that. You rock! Whenever I have to see GOG the usual way I realize again how much I adore your work, Thank you so much for keeping up the great work.
^This. A thousand times this.
high rated
Version 2.27 is up. Here are the changes:

- New feature: you can now change the official GOG.com user's new avatar back to the old one. Disabled by default, you can enable this in the "forum" section of the settings. Thank you to MarkoH01 for the feature request.
- Improved youtube video embedding: now handles start time correctly.
- New presentation for additional information links on game pages.
- In addition to forum, GOG Wiki and GOG database links, there are now also links to PC Gaming Wiki and Wikipedia. Thank you to benpo for suggesting PC Gaming Wiki.