It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

loki1985: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: Here is the full list of direct links.
yeah, i know about the links. yet this does not solve the problem: one archive with all wrappers inside guarantees i get all wrappers in the most recent version. I download my installers using gogrepo, and would like to place an up-to-date version of the linux wrappers there too. but using the links i have to re-visit them periodically to see if they have changed.
ciemnogrodzianin: Here is the full list of direct links.
loki1985: yeah, i know about the links. yet this does not solve the problem: one archive with all wrappers inside guarantees i get all wrappers in the most recent version. I download my installers using gogrepo, and would like to place an up-to-date version of the linux wrappers there too. but using the links i have to re-visit them periodically to see if they have changed.
Same here.
Well, a version control system like git would fit the bill ;)
high rated
loki1985: Do you publish all the wrappers bundled somewhere (or do you plan to) ?
Of course I could go to each thread and download the wrapper files, but especially with updates it would be best to have a central location with all files, to get the latest release for all of them. Should not be very space-consuming i guess?
Added :)
Post edited March 02, 2018 by adamhm
loki1985: Do you publish all the wrappers bundled somewhere (or do you plan to) ?
Of course I could go to each thread and download the wrapper files, but especially with updates it would be best to have a central location with all files, to get the latest release for all of them. Should not be very space-consuming i guess?
adamhm: Added :)
That saves me so much work, thanks!
Post edited March 02, 2018 by Klumpen0815
adamhm: Added :)
thank you so much, highly appreciated :)
Could you make a wine wrapper for Aliens versus Predator?
Fereos847: ...
It would be really great!
high rated
The wrappers for the Freedom Force games have been updated to add an option to set the hacks to better support widescreen aspect ratios as described at WSGF: http://www.wsgf.org/dr/freedom-force and http://www.wsgf.org/dr/freedom-force-vs-3rd-reich/en

The wrapper for Outlaws has been updated to install DirectPlay by default so that multiplayer should work "out of the box". In addition, the "configure Outlaws" option has been removed from the menu as it stopped working at some point & there wasn't much point modifying the settings offered there anyway.
Are you considering on doing a wrapper for Witcher 3? DXVK has had a lot of progress, so it would probably be feasible.
Adamhm, I just wanted to say "Thank you!" for your efforts, and make a request. Your scripts work much better for me than anything else I have attempted, including POL. If you continue to make more, I would appreciate a script for the King's Bounty series.
Fereos847: Could you make a wine wrapper for Aliens versus Predator?
AFAIK this already has a native port?
Fereos847: Are you considering on doing a wrapper for Witcher 3? DXVK has had a lot of progress, so it would probably be feasible.
I have a wrapper for The Witcher 3 more or less all done & ready to go just as soon as it starts working well enough in Wine without any major graphical or performance issues.
gamernix: ...I would appreciate a script for the King's Bounty series.
I don't have any of those games, but maybe I'll take a look the next time they're on sale :)
Post edited March 21, 2018 by adamhm
Fereos847: Could you make a wine wrapper for Aliens versus Predator?
adamhm: AFAIK this already has a native port?
What do you mean? This project perhaps?
ciemnogrodzianin: What do you mean? This project perhaps?
Yes (although I haven't tried it myself)
high rated
All wrappers have been updated again with a new winewrap.shlib. You can now change where userdata directories are kept by setting the WINEWRAP_USERDATA_ROOT environment variable. In addition there have been various other small changes and enhancements here & there for some wrappers.