It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Any chance for having at least Solus support when it comes to rolling release distros?

Despite being a new distro it really caught some attention and great opinions.
Kayx291: (…)
Unless I missed something Adamhm’s wrappers are distro-agnostic, so I see no reason they wouldn’t work on Solus out-of-the-box ;)
high rated
All wrappers have been updated again with some general enhancements to the wrapper scripts (and some have been updated to use newer GOG installers where those have been updated).
adamhm: All wrappers have been updated again with some general enhancements to the wrapper scripts (and some have been updated to use newer GOG installers where those have been updated).
Very good!

Is there a post somewhere with all the links to the files of the wrappers somewhere?
I'm keeping track of this thread but going to the gogmix, copypasting the links to the games' threads and then collecting the links to the files is rather tiresome. I could/would gather them now and post them here but maybe I missed something?
Klumpen0815: Is there a post somewhere with all the links to the files of the wrappers somewhere?
I've edited one of my earlier posts in the thread to add it:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/adamhms_linux_wine_wrappers_news_faq_discussion/post3
Klumpen0815: Is there a post somewhere with all the links to the files of the wrappers somewhere?
adamhm: I've edited one of my earlier posts in the thread to add it:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/adamhms_linux_wine_wrappers_news_faq_discussion/post3
Thank you very much!
Post edited February 16, 2018 by Klumpen0815
adamhm: All wrappers have been updated again with some general enhancements to the wrapper scripts (and some have been updated to use newer GOG installers where those have been updated).
adamhm: I've edited one of my earlier posts in the thread to add it:

Thank you adamhm. This is much appreciated!
adamhm:
Thanks!
high rated
A wrapper is now available for Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest
If so - wishlisted! :) Are you planning a wrapper for Pacific Assault also?

By the way - I'm downloading Deus Ex and can't wait to play (and to check how it works with new wrapper using Wine 3.0). Thanks for the list of links also - it's impressive!
high rated
A wrapper is now available for S2: Silent Storm Gold Edition

ciemnogrodzianin: Are you planning a wrapper for Pacific Assault also?
I'll definitely be having a look at it at some point :)
adamhm: ...
Thanks!
And for now - thanks for Deus Ex! Works perfectly under Wine 3.0 after ~3h of gameplay.
All wrappers have been updated. They now include the ability to set some advanced Wine configuration options (e.g. CSMT, UseGLSL, MouseWarpOverride) and set a joystick/thumbstick dead zone without having to manually edit the registry. In addition the start script will now abort if it fails to read the desktop resolution, and there are various other small changes/fixes.

Also I forgot to add it to the release notes, but running the start scripts with "kill" as the first argument will make them run "wineserver -k" to force Wine to close in the event of things freezing etc.
@adamhm: Sorry if this has been asked before.
Do you publish all the wrappers bundled somewhere (or do you plan to) ?
Of course I could go to each thread and download the wrapper files, but especially with updates it would be best to have a central location with all files, to get the latest release for all of them. Should not be very space-consuming i guess?
loki1985: ...
Here is the full list of direct links.