It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mount & Blade FREE for the next 48 hours, 700+ titles up to 90% off, daily deals, and flash sales!

Long evenings and gloomy mornings? That's why Fall is for gaming! Let's begin the gargantuan 2014 DRM-free Big Fall Sale! We've prepared a head-spinning lineup of 700+ titles discounted up to 90% off. It kicks off with an exceptional offering: the bottomless sandbox action-RPG Mount & Blade is available for free for the first 48 hours of the sale. You can sign up for your free copy on our front page. You can also complete the Mount and Blade collection with the remaining titles bundled 75% off.

Impressive? We've only just begun. Look here, what's that? Another bundle? Yes! It's the all-time favorite Ultimate Dungeons and Dragons Bundle making a comeback by popular demand. Only $21.10 for a collection of ten D&D classics with hundreds of hours worth of gameplay time. Available for 24 hours only, as tomorrow this amazing deal will step down to make room for another gratuitous daily offer. Not feeling like waiting an entire day for a new offer? No worries, we've got you covered. Throughout the sale a line up of flash deals will be available on our front page to give you amazing offers on great games hour, by hour, by hour.

Finally, more free stuff! Visit us daily and collect special stamps on our front page. Gather 7, and you'll receive a copy of CD PROJEKT RED's flag-ship RPG, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings and a brilliant movie The Gamers: Director's Cut absolutely for FREE. There you have it, our BIG Fall Sale to make your November evenings a little bit brighter and way, way more fun. Stay with us for gaming goodness happening daily!
So I logged in again and the stamp for the free game+movie was not "redeemed". Did somebody else have this?
Very nice as always, thank you GOG!
animalmother2105: So I logged in again and the stamp for the free game+movie was not "redeemed". Did somebody else have this?
Yeah. I just noticed that as well. I hope that gets fixed soon.
About the reset problem: the issue should be already solved.

Quote from GOG:

On GOG.com, in our Big Fall Sale, you can collect stamps daily to get The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings + The Gamers Director's Cut game & movie combo for free. However, in some cases the stamp you've collected today may not be displaying for you. Don't be alarmed - it WAS registered, and it will show up eventually. We'll do our best to fix the glitch with invisible stamps tomorrow! Sorry for inconvenience.
Source: the Evil social network.

GOG, you should really announce that here, too! You know, like... in your own community?
Post edited November 12, 2014 by Enebias
Enebias: GOG, you should really announce that here, too! You know, like... in your own community?
Now now, don't go around being too reasonable. Can't have that here, can we?
I could feel a big sale coming. I was a little worried because I figured it was going to be the Fall Insomnia Sale. I'm actually please it's this instead.
Incidentally, this thread's URL - 8b1f1?

Gotta check my official GOGbear Decoder Ring...

EDIT: Ah, I bet they are going to recycle it as the sale progresses, and possibly the numeric suffix will belong to different primary post content.
Post edited November 12, 2014 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: Incidentally, this thread's URL - 8b1f1?

EDIT: Ah, I bet they are going to recycle it as the sale progresses, and possibly the numeric suffix will belong to different primary post content.
Sure it also has something to do with the French side of things too :)
What a great sale, and I love the stamps idea.
IAmSinistar: Incidentally, this thread's URL - 8b1f1?

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/preorder_pillars_of_eternity_67c76 has one too though. Maybe it's to stop people finding announcements and posting comments prematurely.
Post edited November 12, 2014 by VanishedOne
my last 2 games for today;

SPYCRAFT: THE GREAT GAME
LEGEND OF KYRANDIA: HAND OF FATE, THE (BOOK TWO)

and no mails of course ...
maybe they're in my mailbox tomorrow

the games arrived in my account and are already on my disk
high rated
If anyone is looking for a faster way to locate which games are discounted, and for what amount, I offer this for your consideration - http://www.gog.com/forum/general/2014_fall_sale_whats_discountedwhats_not_thread
Thank you once again, GOG. The only question is do I wake up every three hours to check flash sales or every four?
foxworks: Sure it also has something to do with the French side of things too :)
Ah, a good point! Interesting notion. We'll have to see if all GOG-created threads have this kind of suffix from now on. :)
One day Super Time Force Ultra will be mine, when it gets a bigger discount... I'll be waiting. Come on Escape Goat 2 flash sale!
walpurgis8199: Thank you once again, GOG. The only question is do I wake up every three hours to check flash sales or every four?
I think it's every 6 hours for the flash sales to change entirely. Nine games, change out one every 40 minutes is 360 minutes divided by 60 minutes nets 6 hours. The pace may change as it did once or twice in the Summer promo to increase speed.
Post edited November 12, 2014 by undeadcow