It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mount & Blade FREE for the next 48 hours, 700+ titles up to 90% off, daily deals, and flash sales!

Long evenings and gloomy mornings? That's why Fall is for gaming! Let's begin the gargantuan 2014 DRM-free Big Fall Sale! We've prepared a head-spinning lineup of 700+ titles discounted up to 90% off. It kicks off with an exceptional offering: the bottomless sandbox action-RPG Mount & Blade is available for free for the first 48 hours of the sale. You can sign up for your free copy on our front page. You can also complete the Mount and Blade collection with the remaining titles bundled 75% off.

Impressive? We've only just begun. Look here, what's that? Another bundle? Yes! It's the all-time favorite Ultimate Dungeons and Dragons Bundle making a comeback by popular demand. Only $21.10 for a collection of ten D&D classics with hundreds of hours worth of gameplay time. Available for 24 hours only, as tomorrow this amazing deal will step down to make room for another gratuitous daily offer. Not feeling like waiting an entire day for a new offer? No worries, we've got you covered. Throughout the sale a line up of flash deals will be available on our front page to give you amazing offers on great games hour, by hour, by hour.

Finally, more free stuff! Visit us daily and collect special stamps on our front page. Gather 7, and you'll receive a copy of CD PROJEKT RED's flag-ship RPG, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings and a brilliant movie The Gamers: Director's Cut absolutely for FREE. There you have it, our BIG Fall Sale to make your November evenings a little bit brighter and way, way more fun. Stay with us for gaming goodness happening daily!
Nevermind
Post edited November 18, 2014 by zaine-h
One of the reviews for Stronghold Crusader HD says that it has a free building mode, and that's why I bought it, because I'm usually bad at RTS games. This way I won't be disappointed if I fail at the campaign.

So here is my question: Does the regular Stronghold HD also have such a mode?
zaine-h: Nevermind
^^
Just received it ?
Post edited November 18, 2014 by Splatsch
zaine-h: For those that have gotten their Witcher keys, what kind of delay was there from getting the last stamp to getting the email? I'm curious.
About 3-4 hours for me. I got the last stamp at about 16:15-16:30 (GMT+3) and got the email at 19:53 (according to the email received time).

P.S. At least I saved the original question, now that it's erased. :-)
keep my fingers crossed for an ubisoft bundle tomorrow
received the keys in the mail at:

Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 7:07 PM

i always print my receipts to a pdf file, same goes for the paysafe transactions this way i can keep track of what i bought.

downloading the movie, thats a big one at 480p and quite slow 300 to 489 kb/s at max.
with peeks up to 700kb/s

still have the redeem code for that 3d game...
btw is there an expiration day for it before it must be used?
Post edited November 18, 2014 by gamesfreak64
Just got my e-mail. The redeem links were mixed up though. The code for The Gamers linked to the redeem page for The Witcher 2, and vice versa. Might want to double check it for yourself should you decide to gift keys.

Also, keys expire: 31 Dec 2014
zaine-h: Nevermind
Splatsch: ^^
Just received it ?
Nah. I saw the threads about people complaining and figured I'd estimate the time from that.
zaine-h: For those that have gotten their Witcher keys, what kind of delay was there from getting the last stamp to getting the email? I'm curious.
Treasure: About 3-4 hours for me. I got the last stamp at about 16:15-16:30 (GMT+3) and got the email at 19:53 (according to the email received time).

P.S. At least I saved the original question, now that it's erased. :-)
Thank you! That seems to be the norm after checking the other threads.
FiXato: Just got my e-mail. The redeem links were mixed up though. The code for The Gamers linked to the redeem page for The Witcher 2, and vice versa. Might want to double check it for yourself should you decide to gift keys.

Also, keys expire: 31 Dec 2014
Same here. Got the codes mixed up too. They worked, which is what matters.
Is that American Conquest game any good? I've read that it's similar to Cossacks.
Splatsch: ^^
Just received it ?
zaine-h: Nah. I saw the threads about people complaining and figured I'd estimate the time from that.
Isee I see... Observation, deduction... like all good adventurer do !
But it shouldn't be long if you collected yours last today. I had mine almost 3 or 4 hours after collecting the last stamp, that was pretty fast (when you think about the big number of keys they (will) have to send).
Damn, I missed Crimson Land for this...sigh, who would have thought that I would spent more than 50 minute on that.

https://archive.org/details/StarWreckInThePirkining
IronArcturus: Is that American Conquest game any good? I've read that it's similar to Cossacks.
From what I know, it has been made by the same team, and it's kinda like Cossacks, but with improvements. But it's at a different era and place. The reviews are globally good and would sum up (for me) in "A slightly improved Cossacks, taking place in America".

Sorry, I can't help you more :/
Redeemed my "The Gamers" key. If the film turns out to be anything but complete garbage, I will be pleasantly surprised.

The deadline on redeeming those keys is pretty tight, so I'll probably give away that Witcher 2 key before the end of the year.
Already have W2 so who ever wants it ...
XAE2140BC6FD7DF3G
have fun!