It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mount & Blade FREE for the next 48 hours, 700+ titles up to 90% off, daily deals, and flash sales!

Long evenings and gloomy mornings? That's why Fall is for gaming! Let's begin the gargantuan 2014 DRM-free Big Fall Sale! We've prepared a head-spinning lineup of 700+ titles discounted up to 90% off. It kicks off with an exceptional offering: the bottomless sandbox action-RPG Mount & Blade is available for free for the first 48 hours of the sale. You can sign up for your free copy on our front page. You can also complete the Mount and Blade collection with the remaining titles bundled 75% off.

Impressive? We've only just begun. Look here, what's that? Another bundle? Yes! It's the all-time favorite Ultimate Dungeons and Dragons Bundle making a comeback by popular demand. Only $21.10 for a collection of ten D&D classics with hundreds of hours worth of gameplay time. Available for 24 hours only, as tomorrow this amazing deal will step down to make room for another gratuitous daily offer. Not feeling like waiting an entire day for a new offer? No worries, we've got you covered. Throughout the sale a line up of flash deals will be available on our front page to give you amazing offers on great games hour, by hour, by hour.

Finally, more free stuff! Visit us daily and collect special stamps on our front page. Gather 7, and you'll receive a copy of CD PROJEKT RED's flag-ship RPG, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings and a brilliant movie The Gamers: Director's Cut absolutely for FREE. There you have it, our BIG Fall Sale to make your November evenings a little bit brighter and way, way more fun. Stay with us for gaming goodness happening daily!
Thanks GOG, now my library is even more jam-packed then it was before. o.O

Screenshot: http://postimg.org/image/ezk2tcb5n/
I'm glad it's over.
Now if I ever get around playing most of the titles purchased....
Wait, what? The sale is over? What am I going to do with my life now?

Seriously: well done. I miss the insane frenzy of the Insomnia sale a little, but really not that much. The values here were amazing, and if I didn't get everything I wanted, I did get most of it, which is more than enough. (Says the man with the giant backlog.) Thanks for putting this together, and for cleverly separating me from my money in ways that hardly hurt.
For free witcher 2 + free movie I clicked every checkbox everyday just last one today i couldn't click. It dissapeared from GOG site so cant click last one. SOO thanks for making me click like an idiot for a week for free Witcher 2. Now i'm in rage. Thanks for opening my eyes.
Post edited November 25, 2014 by soundslikerust
Great Sale! That background image of the Autumn Sale is so pretty! Shame we won't see it again for awhile!
soundslikerust: ...I clicked every checkbox everyday just last one today i couldn't click. ....
No, the stamp collecting ran for thirteen days. You'd have received the free game almost a week ago if you had done so.
Paypal decided to strike on me, so I couldn't get all the bundles I wanted, but still it was a nice sale. The next one isn't far either.
Ha, you guys tipped me over at 10 minutes left to go on the sale. I was not planning on buying anything though... curse you. :D
And the wishlist price buttons turned back to the boring grey... :-(
soundslikerust: For free witcher 2 + free movie I clicked every checkbox everyday just last one today i couldn't click. It dissapeared from GOG site so cant click last one. SOO thanks for making me click like an idiot for a week for free Witcher 2. Now i'm in rage. Thanks for opening my eyes.
Yeah, me too! I can't get to the last stamp after almost a week of trying this. What a circle jerk this turned out to be. I feel like GOG did a bait and switch.
soundslikerust: For free witcher 2 + free movie I clicked every checkbox everyday just last one today i couldn't click. It dissapeared from GOG site so cant click last one. SOO thanks for making me click like an idiot for a week for free Witcher 2. Now i'm in rage. Thanks for opening my eyes.
That's pretty bad (luck). I assume you started collecting them last wednesday? Or sooner but you didn't had the possibility to visit gog.com every day?

For the first case gog.com should think more over such games: If someone would start collecting the stamps too late, there should be no game shown anymore, with a nice message in the place (to clarify that it's no bug) like
"Sorry, but you would have no chance to collect them all and we're very sorry about that. :-(
We hope you undestand that, we just don't want you to be annoyed in the end" ....something in that way...

Well in the other case if the user has started early enough to collect, but then forgot about it, that's just bad luck then... ;-)
Post edited November 25, 2014 by gamefood
GOG.com: Mount & Blade FREE for the next 48 hours, 700+ titles up to 90% off, daily deals, and flash sales!

Long evenings and gloomy mornings? That's why Fall is for gaming! Let's begin the gargantuan 2014 DRM-free Big Fall Sale! We've prepared a head-spinning lineup of 700+ titles discounted up to 90% off. It kicks off with an exceptional offering: the bottomless sandbox action-RPG Mount & Blade is available for free for the first 48 hours of the sale. You can sign up for your free copy on our front page. You can also complete the Mount and Blade collection with the remaining titles bundled 75% off.

Impressive? We've only just begun. Look here, what's that? Another bundle? Yes! It's the all-time favorite Ultimate Dungeons and Dragons Bundle making a comeback by popular demand. Only $21.10 for a collection of ten D&D classics with hundreds of hours worth of gameplay time. Available for 24 hours only, as tomorrow this amazing deal will step down to make room for another gratuitous daily offer. Not feeling like waiting an entire day for a new offer? No worries, we've got you covered. Throughout the sale a line up of flash deals will be available on our front page to give you amazing offers on great games hour, by hour, by hour.

Finally, more free stuff! Visit us daily and collect special stamps on our front page. Gather 7, and you'll receive a copy of CD PROJEKT RED's flag-ship RPG, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings and a brilliant movie The Gamers: Director's Cut absolutely for FREE. There you have it, our BIG Fall Sale to make your November evenings a little bit brighter and way, way more fun. Stay with us for gaming goodness happening daily!
I have tried to get the final stamp today for the free game and a movie and it the link disappeared from the front page. Can someone help me out?
Thanks
gamefood: That's pretty bad (luck). I assume you started collecting them last wednesday? Or sooner but you didn't had the possibility to visit gog.com every day?

For the first case gog.com should think more over such games: If someone would start collecting the stamps too late, there should be no game shown anymore, with a nice message in the place (to clarify that it's no bug) like
"Sorry, but you would have no chance to collect them all and we're very sorry about that. :-(
We hope you undestand that, we just don't want you to be annoyed in the end" ....something in that way...

Well in the other case if the user has started early enough to collect, but then forgot about it, that's just bad luck then... ;-)
I've seen today counter counting to zero and it had about an hour to go. It was last stamp/checkbox. So i left this page in background and did other things. When i went back hour or two later today counter was at zero so i did what i did couple last days, refresh and click..... wait there's no promotion. Witcher for 16euro. Thanks GOG.
Post edited November 25, 2014 by soundslikerust
I picked up the codes for a free Witcher 2 and movie, even though I knew I'd never redeem them, in the hope that here might have been a different prize in the second week. However, I now have those codes to trade for someone that might have something I'd like.

I'll trade either code for any of Democracy 3: Extremism DLC / DROD RPG / Defender of the Crown / Challenge of the 5 Realms / Gex / Wings; or I'll trade both codes for any of Schein / DROD 4 / Star Wars: Tie Fighter SE / Star Wars: X-Wing SE / Smugglers V Invasion.

PM me if you're interested.
GOG.com: Mount & Blade FREE for the next 48 hours, 700+ titles up to 90% off, daily deals, and flash sales!

bravebelly: I have tried to get the final stamp today for the free game and a movie and it the link disappeared from the front page. Can someone help me out?
Thanks
I had exactly the same (couple posts higher)
There are more people like me and you. This clickfest was a prize. So nice clicking. Check back for more on GOG.