It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mount & Blade FREE for the next 48 hours, 700+ titles up to 90% off, daily deals, and flash sales!

Long evenings and gloomy mornings? That's why Fall is for gaming! Let's begin the gargantuan 2014 DRM-free Big Fall Sale! We've prepared a head-spinning lineup of 700+ titles discounted up to 90% off. It kicks off with an exceptional offering: the bottomless sandbox action-RPG Mount & Blade is available for free for the first 48 hours of the sale. You can sign up for your free copy on our front page. You can also complete the Mount and Blade collection with the remaining titles bundled 75% off.

Impressive? We've only just begun. Look here, what's that? Another bundle? Yes! It's the all-time favorite Ultimate Dungeons and Dragons Bundle making a comeback by popular demand. Only $21.10 for a collection of ten D&D classics with hundreds of hours worth of gameplay time. Available for 24 hours only, as tomorrow this amazing deal will step down to make room for another gratuitous daily offer. Not feeling like waiting an entire day for a new offer? No worries, we've got you covered. Throughout the sale a line up of flash deals will be available on our front page to give you amazing offers on great games hour, by hour, by hour.

Finally, more free stuff! Visit us daily and collect special stamps on our front page. Gather 7, and you'll receive a copy of CD PROJEKT RED's flag-ship RPG, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings and a brilliant movie The Gamers: Director's Cut absolutely for FREE. There you have it, our BIG Fall Sale to make your November evenings a little bit brighter and way, way more fun. Stay with us for gaming goodness happening daily!
The last days I thought at some point "They should have put more games on the flash sale." (titles, not quantity on frontpage)
Now I saw the new 'Flash Invasion' and thought "Well an interesting interpretation of 'more games' " ;D
Post edited November 21, 2014 by gamefood
lots to look at... oh my, how can I get any work done..
gamesfreak64: i dont know, i do know that i saw some sites linking to GOG aswell.

just saw

THE_INNER_WORLD adventure
looked nice and at this price its more then worth checking it out:
just bought the game

INNER WORLD, THE € 11.89 € 2.39
vrick: Great game, I don't think you will regret it. : - )
GOG's version is also the definitive one. Compared to the one released on Steam it has way more extras. The soundtrack alone is worth buying it from here. (I did the same after I had played it on Steam). Loved it, it is beautiful.
thanks

i bought the jaggedalliance games at normal price

i also own these:adventures (most are from offers promos and mutators)
although i am quite bad in adventures games :D
i have a nice amount of them

strategy/rpg and other actions games or puzzlegames are more my style, cause you keep coming back to play them
over and over again (jagged alliance/ fallout (orginals no 3d)(commandos (all no 3d)
c&c and redalert (no 3d these 3d messed up the genre making the game look like any other 3d rts game, the bitmapped games had something nice.

Adventures have a clue/ ending and once played the game goes off the disk till a few years :D

INNER WORLD, THE
LEISURE SUIT LARRY: RELOADED
LONGEST JOURNEY, THE (very cheap so i bought it)

LEGEND OF KYRANDIA: HAND OF FATE, THE (BOOK TWO)
KING'S QUEST 4+5+6
SAMARITAN PARADOX, THE
RUNAWAY: A ROAD ADVENTURE
RUNAWAY 2: THE DREAM OF THE TURTLE
RUNAWAY 3: A TWIST OF FATE

THE SECRET OF MONKEY ISLAND™: SPECIAL EDITION
INDIANA JONES® AND THE FATE OF ATLANTIS™

GRAY MATTER (sales)
QUEST FOR INFAMY (50% off )

i think these were bought at the regular price
i should have some receipts lying around

GABRIEL KNIGHT: SINS OF THE FATHERS
GABRIEL KNIGHT 2: THE BEAST WITHIN

mutators promo
REX NEBULAR AND THE COSMIC GENDER BENDER
JACK KEANE
DARK EYE: CHAINS OF SATINAV, THE

sales promo

DEPONIA
PRIMORDIA
GEMINI RUE
SHIVAH, THE
QUEST FOR GLORY 1-5
RESONANCE
KING OF DRAGON PASS

i also have some other GOG games rpg and more that arent listed here :D
Where's a Strategy bundle with Xenonauts included??

Come on, GOG! :P
Post edited November 21, 2014 by karnak1

Minecraft: The History oj Mojang

History oj Mojang

oj

Minecraft: The History oj Mojang
Austrobogulator:

History oj Mojang
Austrobogulator:

oj
Austrobogulator:
Good eyes. :D
karnak1: Where's a Strategy bundle with Xenonauts included??

I think Xenonauts was in the Flash sales on the first day. It may come around again...

Finally, Deus Ex GoTY popped back up in the Flash sales.

Hopefully Omikron the Nomad Soul will pop up in the next couple hours so I can get them both today. :)
Please add hogs of war to the flash sales

pretty please?
Strange...

The Facebook page says that it's the Finale of the Fall sale.

Yet, GOG's main page says that it ends on Nov 25th!

Can anyone explain?
It's wibbly-wobbly.
karnak1: Strange...

Can anyone explain?
Pushing the "last-minute"-buyings? ;)
It's marketing-blabla... Of course they meant from now till 25th Nov it's all the Finale. ^^
If I'm wrong with this, some blue words will appear within the next minutes...
karnak1: Strange...

Can anyone explain?
gamefood: Pushing the "last-minute"-buyings? ;)
It's marketing-blabla... Of course they meant from now till 25th Nov it's all the Finale. ^^
If I'm wrong with this, some blue words will appear within the next minutes...
Then I guess I won't see a good promo for Xenonauts after all. :(
So...many deals!
I used to be interested in the Mojang documentary, but I lost interest once they sold off to Microsoft.
karnak1: Where's a Strategy bundle with Xenonauts included??

GhostwriterDoF: I think Xenonauts was in the Flash sales on the first day. It may come around again...

Finally, Deus Ex GoTY popped back up in the Flash sales.

Hopefully Omikron the Nomad Soul will pop up in the next couple hours so I can get them both today. :)
Sorry to say this, but I haven't seen Xenonauts on flash sales, and it doesn't have been recorded into the sale tracker thread ( http://www.gog.com/forum/general/2014_drmfree_big_fall_sale_tracker_thread/page1 ). The only promotion it has is 30% off during the sale.