It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mount & Blade FREE for the next 48 hours, 700+ titles up to 90% off, daily deals, and flash sales!

Long evenings and gloomy mornings? That's why Fall is for gaming! Let's begin the gargantuan 2014 DRM-free Big Fall Sale! We've prepared a head-spinning lineup of 700+ titles discounted up to 90% off. It kicks off with an exceptional offering: the bottomless sandbox action-RPG Mount & Blade is available for free for the first 48 hours of the sale. You can sign up for your free copy on our front page. You can also complete the Mount and Blade collection with the remaining titles bundled 75% off.

Impressive? We've only just begun. Look here, what's that? Another bundle? Yes! It's the all-time favorite Ultimate Dungeons and Dragons Bundle making a comeback by popular demand. Only $21.10 for a collection of ten D&D classics with hundreds of hours worth of gameplay time. Available for 24 hours only, as tomorrow this amazing deal will step down to make room for another gratuitous daily offer. Not feeling like waiting an entire day for a new offer? No worries, we've got you covered. Throughout the sale a line up of flash deals will be available on our front page to give you amazing offers on great games hour, by hour, by hour.

Finally, more free stuff! Visit us daily and collect special stamps on our front page. Gather 7, and you'll receive a copy of CD PROJEKT RED's flag-ship RPG, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings and a brilliant movie The Gamers: Director's Cut absolutely for FREE. There you have it, our BIG Fall Sale to make your November evenings a little bit brighter and way, way more fun. Stay with us for gaming goodness happening daily!
bravebelly: I have tried to get the final stamp today for the free game and a movie and it the link disappeared from the front page. Can someone help me out?
Thanks
soundslikerust: I had exactly the same (couple posts higher)
There are more people like me and you. This clickfest was a prize. So nice clicking. Check back for more on GOG.
The problem here is, that the counter was still showing. Since the sale ended today at 15:00 CET there was not going to be another stamp today since the new once always appeared after 15:00 CET. So the real problem here is not that the stamp thing vanished too early. The real problem is that gog did not make it clear that there would be no stamp today and that the countdown for a new stamp was still active. So hopefully next time, gog will communicate this more clearly.
There are more people like me and you. This clickfest was a prize. So nice clicking. Check back for more on GOG.
moonshineshadow: The problem here is, that the counter was still showing. Since the sale ended today at 15:00 CET there was not going to be another stamp today since the new once always appeared after 15:00 CET. So the real problem here is not that the stamp thing vanished too early. The real problem is that gog did not make it clear that there would be no stamp today and that the countdown for a new stamp was still active. So hopefully next time, gog will communicate this more clearly.
Thanks soundslikerust and moonshieshadow for the explaination. The date listed for the last stamp was Nov 25th .
Not cool by GOG not to disclose this information and leave the counter on... not cool at all.
moonshineshadow: The problem here is, that the counter was still showing. Since the sale ended today at 15:00 CET there was not going to be another stamp today since the new once always appeared after 15:00 CET. So the real problem here is not that the stamp thing vanished too early. The real problem is that gog did not make it clear that there would be no stamp today and that the countdown for a new stamp was still active. So hopefully next time, gog will communicate this more clearly.
Yeah and gog.com should think about the functionality of such promos as I wrote above. Nevertheless they both should get their promised freebies. I only can recommend them to write at support and state the cases.
soundslikerust: For free witcher 2 + free movie I clicked every checkbox everyday just last one today i couldn't click. It dissapeared from GOG site so cant click last one. SOO thanks for making me click like an idiot for a week for free Witcher 2. Now i'm in rage. Thanks for opening my eyes.
Major_Sirius: Yeah, me too! I can't get to the last stamp after almost a week of trying this. What a circle jerk this turned out to be. I feel like GOG did a bait and switch.
Same here :(
Are people really complaining they didn't get a free game and movie? Because there was plenty of days to get the seven stamps...
RandomJC: Are people really complaining they didn't get a free game and movie? Because there was plenty of days to get the seven stamps...
Yes, really. I did it every day and it looks like there was not enough days to get it.
RandomJC: Are people really complaining they didn't get a free game and movie? Because there was plenty of days to get the seven stamps...
soundslikerust: Yes, really. I did it every day and it looks like there was not enough days to get it.
There were enough days, you just did not start soon enough, the sale lasted for two weeks.
soundslikerust: Yes, really. I did it every day and it looks like there was not enough days to get it.
The promo started on November 12th. You did not do it every day; if you did, you would have had all the stamps, and almost a week of free time afterward.
Well...i got it...a week ago. So.
Ah that explains much.
Chedo: Ah that explains much.
Exactly and another thing, WHY it did not show info a week ago about it when i started? We clicked this damn checkboxes every day for nothing even there was no last one to appear
Chedo: Ah that explains much.
soundslikerust: Exactly and another thing, WHY it did not show info a week ago about it when i started? We clicked this damn checkboxes every day for nothing even there was no last one to appear
Bad design? It happens.
Really its just a free game and movie. And all it cost you was a 6 clicks of a mouse.
I think you'll live without a free video game.
soundslikerust: Exactly and another thing, WHY it did not show info a week ago about it when i started? We clicked this damn checkboxes every day for nothing even there was no last one to appear
RandomJC: Bad design? It happens.
Really its just a free game and movie. And all it cost you was a 6 clicks of a mouse.
Yes i know. Its just feels like something different than GOG, something like Gog..geam..seam...steam? sorry for my negative emotions. I just feel abusted after this clickfest. Its just feels almost like someone take something from me after this week of clicking. But cool, i'll live. Thanks guys for your answers
Post edited November 25, 2014 by soundslikerust
RandomJC: Bad design? It happens.
soundslikerust: Yes i know. Its just feels like something different than GOG, something like Gog..geam..seam...steam? sorry for my negative emotions. I just feel abusted after this clickfest. Its just feels almost like someone take something from me after this week of clicking. But cool, i'll live. Thanks guys for your answers
Eh...don't see it. I just see bad design instead of deliberate misleading.
So then did nobody get the Witcher 2 and Gamers for free, or did some of us just miss a stamp? Cause, if NOBODY got it, then IMO everyone that had 6 stamps should get it because the timing of the site bugged. That's not our fault. I am almost sure I came back every day, I even tried to buy some games (which I couldn't due to my CC company not liking GoG's location... but they are working with me to get it solved), so hopefully they can fix this for those that actually did click the stamps every day!