It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mount & Blade FREE for the next 48 hours, 700+ titles up to 90% off, daily deals, and flash sales!

Long evenings and gloomy mornings? That's why Fall is for gaming! Let's begin the gargantuan 2014 DRM-free Big Fall Sale! We've prepared a head-spinning lineup of 700+ titles discounted up to 90% off. It kicks off with an exceptional offering: the bottomless sandbox action-RPG Mount & Blade is available for free for the first 48 hours of the sale. You can sign up for your free copy on our front page. You can also complete the Mount and Blade collection with the remaining titles bundled 75% off.

Impressive? We've only just begun. Look here, what's that? Another bundle? Yes! It's the all-time favorite Ultimate Dungeons and Dragons Bundle making a comeback by popular demand. Only $21.10 for a collection of ten D&D classics with hundreds of hours worth of gameplay time. Available for 24 hours only, as tomorrow this amazing deal will step down to make room for another gratuitous daily offer. Not feeling like waiting an entire day for a new offer? No worries, we've got you covered. Throughout the sale a line up of flash deals will be available on our front page to give you amazing offers on great games hour, by hour, by hour.

Finally, more free stuff! Visit us daily and collect special stamps on our front page. Gather 7, and you'll receive a copy of CD PROJEKT RED's flag-ship RPG, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings and a brilliant movie The Gamers: Director's Cut absolutely for FREE. There you have it, our BIG Fall Sale to make your November evenings a little bit brighter and way, way more fun. Stay with us for gaming goodness happening daily!
The Inner World: 1 hour remaining.
The Inner World: 28 minutes to appear again.

What?
gamefood: Pushing the "last-minute"-buyings? ;)
It's marketing-blabla... Of course they meant from now till 25th Nov it's all the Finale. ^^
If I'm wrong with this, some blue words will appear within the next minutes...
karnak1: Then I guess I won't see a good promo for Xenonauts after all. :(
Don't know, but so far it hasn't appeared in the flash sales.

That game looks interesting, just like my cup of tea. Does anybody know if there's a demo of it?

Impressive? We've only just begun. Look here, what's that? Another bundle? Yes! It's the all-time favorite Ultimate Dungeons and Dragons Bundle making a comeback by popular demand. Only $21.10 for a collection of ten D&D classics with hundreds of hours worth of gameplay time

Page doesn't exist?
That's because that 24-hour sale expired on November 13. As it says, "Available for 24 hours only."
Post edited November 21, 2014 by LinustheBold
Suhweet! Movie bundle. Greatly enjoyed Indie Game movie so hopefully these are just as good.
masterotaku: The Inner World: 1 hour remaining.
The Inner World: 28 minutes to appear again.

What?
GoG is obviously way ahead of us poor humans who only perceive three dimensions.
LinustheBold: That's because that 24-hour sale expired on November 13. As it says, "Available for 24 hours only."
Jeez you would think they would update the blurb then.

The reason I was checking it is cos I got an email saying it was due on 23/Nov.

Thanks for the heads up :)
eschalon Book II
€7.99€3.99

didnt want to wait, downloaded a demo from the designers site, and decided to buy it here on GOG
GhostwriterDoF: I think Xenonauts was in the Flash sales on the first day. It may come around again...
If it does come around in a Flash sale, that will probably be my final purchase this sale.
gamesfreak64: eschalon Book II
€7.99€3.99

didnt want to wait, downloaded a demo from the designers site, and decided to buy it here on GOG
And you got a "+1" free on top! ;)
Already tried the first one? I assume you like it, because you bought the second part :)
Fedora Deluxe Pack.
Someone would probably expect to find The Fate of Atlantis included in the promo.
park_84: Fedora Deluxe Pack.
Someone would probably expect to find The Fate of Atlantis included in the promo.
I want to say something witty. I just don't know what.
park_84: Fedora Deluxe Pack.
RandomJC: I want to say something witty. I just don't know what.
YAY! finish work in 2min and then weekend!!!!!111elevenoneone
ShadowWulfe: Suhweet! Movie bundle. Greatly enjoyed Indie Game movie so hopefully these are just as good.
I'm having a moral conflict again.

The movie bundle seems interesting, and the price is affordable, but I'm against MP4 as a distribution format.

What to do?
phaolo: The main problem about Mobygames is rather that has been abandoned by the main contributors after the old "incident", so all the new games are missing or don't contain any rating\comment : (
roflbobby: What was the "old incident"?
Eh, it was something like this:
- the first MG owners stopped caring about the site for months, ignoring all the community that helped improving it for free.
- then, one day, they sold it to another company without even a message (so nobody noticed at first).
- the new owner only changed the layout with a crappy one, totally ignoring all the previously reported bugs and introducing other issues.
- all the contributors felt betrayed for their free work and so left.
- after that, luckly another better company bought MG again. It fixed the site listening to the users and started adding content.
- MG is currently in a better shape and some people returned, but.. you can still notice the difference in the amount of rating\comments for new games.