It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GoJays2025: Correction, I seem to remember hitting your head with another stone after you fell, not with my fist, although that's not really relevant.
Interesting as that is not what my message implies, though it's possible I blacked out before the second rock hit.

Well there's no denying I'm the role blocker here, unless I have ESP and guessed TB being blocked yesterday (unless you guys start thinking we're in cahoots as well or if another role blocker is involved). And no, I have no idea if you're truly vanilla or not. I don't get information like that, I only know I knocked you out.
Yeah. Well I guess you would know I'm not the SK (if there is one) but beyond that...
I think what at least Primal and myself suspect at this moment is that since a vanilla getting a block notification is strange, and GoJay's choice of target is also a bit off (claimed vanilla), it's possible you're both mafia, and that GoJays (roleblocker) did not block anyone and instead performed the kill last night, while Stoic claimed to have been blocked by him as cover. At least, that's my theory. I want to hear more from Bard before I take it any further.
NotFrenchYet: I think what at least Primal and myself suspect at this moment is that since a vanilla getting a block notification is strange, and GoJay's choice of target is also a bit off (claimed vanilla), it's possible you're both mafia, and that GoJays (roleblocker) did not block anyone and instead performed the kill last night, while Stoic claimed to have been blocked by him as cover. At least, that's my theory. I want to hear more from Bard before I take it any further.
I'm still not getting this, though you and I are notorious at miscommunication.

Whether he's mafia or town, whatever you prefer, what is the purpose of NOT using his roleblock ability?

What does he gain from this scheme?

Why does he need cover?

Have my back here, please. Again, I'm new to the game, so it's tough to follow the theories. Can you spell out your theory here piece by piece???
stoicsentry: I'm still not getting this, though you and I are notorious at miscommunication.
xD

I guess the way I'm thinking of it is that this way, the mafia team still gets to make a kill, and to everyone else it looks like you were both fully occupied during the night. Basically, yes GoJays sacrifices a roleblock, but he gains an alibi.

GoJays had drawn quite a bit of suspicion at the end of D2 with the quick vote on NameCop, enough to be brought to L-2 (I think) and have claimed. You had been at the heart of the NameCop scandal from the start. Since NameCop flipped town, both of you looked kinda shady going into night. It's not inconceivable that if you ARE working together, you'd have figured out a plan to try and take the heat off you both for the next day.

I think the reason people are starting to throw theories like this around is because of the strangeness of a) the claimed vanilla (i.e. no power role) being chosen as the target for being roleblocked (especially since GoJays is claiming he forgot you claimed vanilla), and b) said vanilla actually receiving a roleblock notification. It's making a few people look sideways at the whole thing.
The "Double Reanimation" votecount

Robbeasy - 1 - stoicsentry.
SirPrimalform - 1 - bazilisek
TwilightBard - 1 - NotFrenchYet(2)
GoJays2025 - 1 - Robbeasy

Voting (4): stoicsentry, bazilisek, NotFrenchYet(2), Robbeasy
Not voting (6): jefequeso, Red_Baron, TwilightBard, GoJays2025, Detlik, SirPrimalform

Robbeasy, SirPrimalform, TwilightBard and GoJays2025 are closest to lynch at L-5.
With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Voteactions:
Robbeasy votes Detlik.
stoicsentry votes Robbeasy.
bazilisek votes SirPrimalform.
NotFrenchYet(2) votes TwilightBard.
Robbeasy unvotes Detlik.
Robbeasy votes stoicsentry.
Robbeasy unvotes stoicsentry.
Robbeasy votes GoJays2025.

Mod Message: Regarding the name of this votecount. I've spoken with jefe, and he does not have proper time to tend to this game. As such, I have been talking with Krypsyn for him to rejoin.

Deadline: June 24th, 23:59 GMT+1 (Just thought I'd start putting this in so you don't need to scroll back to the day opening post)
NotFrenchYet: GoJays had drawn quite a bit of suspicion at the end of D2 with the quick vote on NameCop, enough to be brought to L-2 (I think) and have claimed. You had been at the heart of the NameCop scandal from the start. Since NameCop flipped town, both of you looked kinda shady going into night. It's not inconceivable that if you ARE working together, you'd have figured out a plan to try and take the heat off you both for the next day.
Seriously? I got the impression the suspicions on me were quite low at the end of the day. Why would I have chosen such a risky thing to do as to vote for a claimed vanilla knowingly then and draw attention to myself? Was I hoping everyone had forgotten? And seriously, the mafia has a huge advantage right now, there'd be absolutely no point for them to pull a stunt like that.

And I don't think Anyone looked particularly shady based on NameCop being town since I don't think anyone had any opposite reactions either. My suspicions on stoic were mostly due to his absence through the whole climax that led to the lynch.
Sorry for not responding til now.

As far as my flavor from the block, I was hit on the head by something heavy, then struck 2 more times before everything went black. I don't know what it was, and by the time I came too, the new day had begun.

I really don't have any extra information about my block, other then it seemed to be 3 strikes fairly quickly.
Hmmmmm, now that I look it over, it does seem like mine is a bit vaguer about what I got hit with then Stoic's, and really I am confused as to why he got information like that, when a vanilla doesn't do anything and thus there's no reason to give that kind of info.

The choice of Stoic as a target for blocking, does make me wonder though. Probably not my first choice for targetting, but at the same time, it would make sense for someone to poke at Stoic since short of a death, we have no way of verifying if he's telling the truth.
TwilightBard: The choice of Stoic as a target for blocking, does make me wonder though. Probably not my first choice for targetting, but at the same time, it would make sense for someone to poke at Stoic since short of a death, we have no way of verifying if he's telling the truth.
That would be understandable, as Primal said, but GoJays is claiming that he forgot Stoic claimed vanilla...

GoJays2025: And I don't think Anyone looked particularly shady based on NameCop being town since I don't think anyone had any opposite reactions either.
I.. can't figure that out, sorry. Are you saying that no one looks particularly shady on the NameCop bandwagon because there were no strong objections to it?
TwilightBard: Sorry for not responding til now.

As far as my flavor from the block, I was hit on the head by something heavy, then struck 2 more times before everything went black. I don't know what it was, and by the time I came too, the new day had begun.

I really don't have any extra information about my block, other then it seemed to be 3 strikes fairly quickly.
I was only hit two times, well, one time for sure... the 2nd time was just implied. I can't make all that much from it, though perhaps those with roles get hit 3 times and those without only 2 times?

Hmmmmm, now that I look it over, it does seem like mine is a bit vaguer about what I got hit with then Stoic's
It does. I was definitely hit with a rock. If I was hit a 2nd time, then I think it was a punch.. but Jays seems to disagree. So really the only vague part is whether I got hit twice and if so, how.

NotFrenchYet: I guess the way I'm thinking of it is that this way, the mafia team still gets to make a kill, and to everyone else it looks like you were both fully occupied during the night. Basically, yes GoJays sacrifices a roleblock, but he gains an alibi.
I'm trying to figure out the alibi thing. If he's mafia, he couldn't do a nightkill while also blocking someone?

It's not inconceivable that if you ARE working together, you'd have figured out a plan to try and take the heat off you both for the next day.
...I don't see how this took the heat off of us. If anything, it's worse... and actually I didn't think Jays was under any heat to begin with. (Me? Yes.)

From my perspective, the reason I revealed is that I figured the public info would help town, I dunno...

Only thing that jumps out to me about Jays is that he wasn't NK'd. Which leads me to believe 1 of 3 things: 1) mafia didn't believe his claim (I think they did believe it, so I'm ignoring this one), 2) Jays is mafia, or 3) mafia doesn't have any power roles.

I suppose 2 is possible. I'm thinking 3 is more likely, though. The way this game is going, it doesn't look like mafia needs any power.

Then again there's the whole serial killer possibility to consider which makes things more confusing. If there's an SK, and if roleblocking blocks SK's, then it really makes no sense for SK not to nightkill Jays.Because suppose a night goes by without an SK... then all we do is ask Jays who he blocked and chances are we found our SK.

being chosen as the target for being roleblocked
I understand some of the stuff you're talking about, but I honestly think I was great target for a roleblock because of my vanilla claim. Good way to test it (sorta).

Only other thing I can say about the idea of me and Jays being scumbuddies is this: is Jays a vet? Because if so I don't know why he would advise me to say I was blocked. I revealed it because I was, and didn't know that it was unusual for vanilla's to receive these notifications.

Actually, here's a question that I really am curious about from you... if you think I'm not vanilla then what role do you think I might have???
stoicsentry: Only thing that jumps out to me about Jays is that he wasn't NK'd. Which leads me to believe 1 of 3 things: 1) mafia didn't believe his claim (I think they did believe it, so I'm ignoring this one), 2) Jays is mafia, or 3) mafia doesn't have any power roles.

I suppose 2 is possible. I'm thinking 3 is more likely, though. The way this game is going, it doesn't look like mafia needs any power.

Then again there's the whole serial killer possibility to consider which makes things more confusing. If there's an SK, and if roleblocking blocks SK's, then it really makes no sense for SK not to nightkill Jays.Because suppose a night goes by without an SK... then all we do is ask Jays who he blocked and chances are we found our SK.
Even if the mafia have no power roles, their killing ability can still be blocked.

stoicsentry: Actually, here's a question that I really am curious about from you... if you think I'm not vanilla then what role do you think I might have???
Mafia anything? Basically, vanilla town is the only role you'd expect not to get a PM really. Even vanilla mafia have possible night actions.
GoJays2025: And I don't think Anyone looked particularly shady based on NameCop being town since I don't think anyone had any opposite reactions either.
NotFrenchYet: I.. can't figure that out, sorry. Are you saying that no one looks particularly shady on the NameCop bandwagon because there were no strong objections to it?
Yeah... kind of. At least I couldn't think of anyone who voted who looked scummy for voting... everyone seemed to want a lynch to end the day and see what happens. There may be something in there that you're seeing, but I guess I'm not good enough to pick them out.

stoicsentry: Only other thing I can say about the idea of me and Jays being scumbuddies is this: is Jays a vet? Because if so I don't know why he would advise me to say I was blocked. I revealed it because I was, and didn't know that it was unusual for vanilla's to receive these notifications.
I don't think I advised you to do anything... you brought up the thing yourself. Which... actually now that I think about it makes me believe you a bit more, since I don't think any mafia would want to draw attention onto themselves like that. TB's reaction from D2 looks scummier in comparison due to his reluctance to reveal anything. Then again... if he were scum then wouldn't they be scared that I had actually be onto one of them making me even more of a night target?

I also don't think the flavour text matters...

I would also like to hear from people who haven't said much/anything yet - I mean the mafia are just sitting back and enjoying the show.
stoicsentry: Actually, here's a question that I really am curious about from you... if you think I'm not vanilla then what role do you think I might have???
I have absolutely no idea I'm afraid..!

The more we talk about this the less plausible I think it seems, but then again we haven't heard from everyone yet.
NotFrenchYet: I have absolutely no idea I'm afraid..!

The more we talk about this the less plausible I think it seems, but then again we haven't heard from everyone yet.
I think the big problem comes from, there's no major way of proving it either way. We don't have our tracker anymore, and I'm uncertain if we have anything left that could investigate him. Short of that...there really is no way of proving that he's anything until a death scene comes up or the end of the game. We're just left discussing theories at this juncture without greater information.

Oh, before I forget. I won't be here on the 23rd, not sure if I'll be around on the 24th either (but those plans are jumping around so it's not set in stone)
Red_Baron, Detlik, Baz, it's been a couple of days now... With plenty of things to go on, for once...

Bard, are you actually suggesting that discussing theories isn't going to do any good? We're going to need to take a risk with the lynch, so we absolutely HAVE to discuss theories. And there are holes in this one that should be talked over with everyone.