It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oathe: I was able to give away tiny and big which I won for free during the last sale. So if you choose to you can probably at least gift it, and not have a free one for yourself. The ultimate sacrifice.
real.geizterfahr: I got one of the Sam & Max games during insomnia. I wanted to buy it as gift key, but after clicking "Buy" I got a "was successfully added to your account" message. Anyway... It doesn't change that it'll be limited to one copy per account (probably).
A similar thing happened to me with Carmageddon 2 during Insomnia - I accidentally hit the Buy button on my tablet and got it for free. I emailed support and they converted it to a gift code for me, which found a happy home shortly thereafter. :-)
21 games just expired.....
they reduced the number of flash sales....only two games showing as coming soon now

Daily
Age of Wonder classics
Unreal classics....

and i own everything in those two bundles
Post edited June 14, 2014 by Niggles
Did the main sale thread just get taken off-line?

Edit: They changed the pathname of the thread... its all good now.

Edit: Ninja'ed, and of course could not see that until afterwards XD
Post edited June 14, 2014 by jackster79
Age of Wonder + The Wizard's Throne + Shodow Magic as First course --> 6.47$
Unreal 1-2 + Unreal Tournament + Unreal Tournament 2004 as Second course --> 7.96 $
Post edited June 14, 2014 by alcurnio
jackster79: Did the main sale thread just get taken off-line?
They changed the title
Post edited June 14, 2014 by Exoanthrope
What the...?

Only "Sacred Gold" and "Montague's Mount" available at 35 minutes? Rules sure have been changed today :/
Post edited June 14, 2014 by alcurnio
alcurnio: What the...?

Only sacred Gold and Montague's Mount avaible at 35 minutes? Rules sure have benn changed today :/
Yep. Bummer
Niggles: Thanks for the feedback :). Even though its a bit pricey, i may end up getting it one day :).heheh
skeletonbow: If you do, be sure to visit one of those bargain comparison sites. I use shopbot.ca, while someone in the US might use pricegrabber.com or pricewatch.com. Dunno what's available in .au but I'm sure there's something down under. :) I just waited until it was on massive blowout sale and got it for $199 instead of $299, but with appropriate discounts and creative pricematching across retailers one could get it even lower with enough patience. :) It's well worth the money now that I have it. The wheel, pedals are solid stainless steel and weighted. I almost dropped the box as it weighed about 3 times more than my brain expected it to when the delivery guy handed it to me hehe. ;) Very good quality unit IMHO.
We have http://staticice.com.au lol. Very handy :). Thanks for the info :)
help me! i'm spending too much money buying games!
Ungunbu: help me! i'm spending too much money buying games!
I will help you, give me your wallet and i will protect it.
I'm thinking after the 30 min, the next batch will be 6 games again?
alcurnio: What the...?

Only "Sacred Gold" and "Montague's Mount" available at 35 minutes? Rules sure have been changed today :/
It's the weekend, we're taking a more relaxed approach. ;-P
Exoanthrope: I'm thinking after the 30 min, the next batch will be 6 games again?
Looks like it will be 2 at a time now....
Dang, an all-change. This will be fun to track...
Exoanthrope: I'm thinking after the 30 min, the next batch will be 6 games again?
Niggles: Looks like it will be 2 at a time now....
I wonder if the other way was too much on the server, some people had trouble buying games.
Niggles: Looks like it will be 2 at a time now....
justanoldgamer: I wonder if the other way was too much on the server, some people had trouble buying games.
Not sure. I only felt lag now and then...not really much and i didnt have any problems making purchases -- altho one or two people who were using mobile devices had a problem making purchases....