It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Niggles: Looks like it will be 2 at a time now....
Oh, looking at the rest of the times, I guess that's right. Well, at least I got everything off my wishlist while it was still moving fast.
alcurnio: What the...?

Only "Sacred Gold" and "Montague's Mount" available at 35 minutes? Rules sure have been changed today :/
HypersomniacLive: It's the weekend, we're taking a more relaxed approach. ;-P
We could really do with the more relaxed approach whilst we're all at work - at weekends more of us can set up camp on the website and buy, buy, buy! :-) (Not that I did too badly at my desk yesteray afternoon :-p I <3 my tablet!)
IAmSinistar: Dang, an all-change. This will be fun to track...
People are going to imho have to check more often now... more traffic to the site ...sooo.......
TurnipSlayerr: Normally I'm not talking about what flash sales there will be but I don't want anyone missing out on any games being removed!
Thanks for that. I'm in no danger of missing them, as I already have them, but it is very much appreciated none the less.
Ungunbu: help me! i'm spending too much money buying games!
lugum: I will help you, give me your wallet and i will protect it.
nice idea! :-D
justanoldgamer: I wonder if the other way was too much on the server, some people had trouble buying games.
Made 15 purchases with Paysafecard so far and only one payment attempt failed. That's pretty good for such a massive sale.
HypersomniacLive: It's the weekend, we're taking a more relaxed approach. ;-P
LynetteC: We could really do with the more relaxed approach whilst we're all at work - at weekends more of us can set up camp on the website and buy, buy, buy!
Whole-heartily agree with this... but then, I would just inflict more sadistic pain on my wallet, so probably better that is not the case.

*thinks to self: Isn't inflicting pain on the wallet actually inflicting pain on myself? That would make me a masochist and not a sadist... I must like pain...*
I just got done compiling Sinistar's list and crosschecking it with JMich's sales images.

The following have not appeared in a flash sale as of yet:
(If these images are intended for a flash sale...)

Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Banished
Omerta City of Gangsters
Omerta City of Gangsters Gold Edition
Omerta City of Gangsters The Japanese Incentive
Outlast Whistleblower
Still Life 2
Torchlight
Worms United
The tweaked format seems predisposed to forcing you into making more orders to get what you want. =/ Before, with more items listed, I could plan my purchase(s) to avoid multiple transactions on my card for what's essentially one purchase order.
IAmSinistar: Dang, an all-change. This will be fun to track...
Niggles: People are going to imho have to check more often now... more traffic to the site ...sooo.......
Yes, the fewer items (and the fact that they are throwing in repeats) means more vigilance if you want to catch the narrow window in which your wanted games appear.

Personally, there's only one item slated to appear that I want which isn't on sale otherwise (the Whistleblower DLC for Outlast), so I can live with the new pace. Do still hope to catch Jazzpunk when it comes around again, but since it is already on sale I'm okay if I miss it in a Flash too.
LynetteC: We could really do with the more relaxed approach whilst we're all at work - at weekends more of us can set up camp on the website and buy, buy, buy! :-) (Not that I did too badly at my desk yesteray afternoon :-p I <3 my tablet!)
Well, your wish seems to have come true for GOG staffers, as they're the ones that the more relaxed approach applies to. ;-)

On a serious note - Niggles is probably right, having fewer live and upcoming flash deals on the front page should lead to more traffic. Hope we won't see many GOGbears, otherwise this more relaxed approach for GOG staffers will go out the window - at least for some.
Maybe somebody can help me with this:

Do we actually know all the titles which will be up for the Flash-sales? Mostly asking because there are some titles I would be interested in, but obviously don't want to buy with just 50% off, when it could be 75-90% later on. Stuff like "Arcanum" and "Lone Survivor" doesn't seem to be in the lists I have seen, but they are not complete, are they?!?

Thanks in advance.
Post edited June 14, 2014 by BurningSheep
JaqFrost: The tweaked format seems predisposed to forcing you into making more orders to get what you want. =/ Before, with more items listed, I could plan my purchase(s) to avoid multiple transactions on my card for what's essentially one purchase order.
Likewise. Given the mechanics of how the Insomnia sales worked, though, I doubt GOG's staff are very concerned about that. :-(
Hm, would I miss anything by not playing (= buying) the first AoW games when I already own Shadow Magic and part 3?
BurningSheep: Maybe somebody can help me with this:

Do we actually know all the titles which will be up for the Flash-sales? Mostly asking because there are some titles I would be interested in, but obviously don't want to buy with just 50% off, when it could be 75-90% later on. Stuff like "Arcanum" and "Lone Survivor" don't seem to be in the lists I have seen, but they are not complete, are they?!?

Thanks in advance.
We don't know for certain. One person (I'm sorry, I'm terrible with names in real life to begin with) managed to scrape images which resemble the flash sales promo banners. There was 231 in the list and so far the vast majority of those have actually appeared as a flash sale.

Also, I've seen others say that a blue said waiting until June the 30th is a reasonable tactic to be certain on sales.