It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wurzelkraft: Hm, would I miss anything by not playing (= buying) the first AoW games when I already own Shadow Magic and part 3?
You'd miss the storyline of the first AoW games. :)
VanishedOne: Likewise. Given the mechanics of how the Insomnia sales worked, though, I doubt GOG's staff are very concerned about that. :-(
While I do think you're right, GOG is generally inclined to structure its sales this way, it makes me buy much less games than I otherwise would. I will weigh my purchase more carefully and not impulse buy when I know my card will be charged over and over and over again.
BurningSheep: Maybe somebody can help me with this:

Do we actually know all the titles which will be up for the Flash-sales? Mostly asking because there are some titles I would be interested in, but obviously don't want to buy with just 50% off, when it could be 75-90% later on. Stuff like "Arcanum" and "Lone Survivor" doesn't seem to be in the lists I have seen, but they are not complete, are they?!?

Thanks in advance.
Nobody really knows for sure all the titles that will appear. Lone Survivor did make an appearance earlier, but Arcanum didn't.
With these new 30-min windows of new deals appearing, this is as close to an Insomnia sale as can be without actually being an Insomnia sale.

Do we actually know all the titles which will be up for the Flash-sales? Mostly asking because there are some titles I would be interested in, but obviously don't want to buy with just 50% off, when it could be 75-90% later on. Stuff like "Arcanum" and "Lone Survivor" doesn't seem to be in the lists I have seen, but they are not complete, are they?!?

Thanks in advance.
Lone Survivor was already in Flash Deal #22.
It should come around again.
@katya_stevens:

Thank you! I will probably just miss some of the games I would be interested in. But 50% is still a good offer.

Edit: Thanks for all the quick responses. I wasn't aware that Lone Survivor had already appeared. I guess I'm in the wrong time-zone. ;-)
Post edited June 14, 2014 by BurningSheep
Hey all. Just rejoining the sale. Much faster to catch up on the last 6 hrs versus a certain Insomnia Sale :)

Do we actually know all the titles which will be up for the Flash-sales? Mostly asking because there are some titles I would be interested in, but obviously don't want to buy with just 50% off, when it could be 75-90% later on. Stuff like "Arcanum" and "Lone Survivor" don't seem to be in the lists I have seen, but they are not complete, are they?!?

Thanks in advance.
Yeah, I learned that lesson when I grabbed the Blackwell Bundle for $7.49 and then it appeared in the Flash Sale for $2.99! DOH! :-)
foxworks: Hey all. Just rejoining the sale. Much faster to catch up on the last 6 hrs versus a certain Insomnia Sale :)
I think the only thing you have to worry about foxworks (and Sachys) is the number of gift codes being bought to drop on you when the Sale madness is over with! ;-)
Post edited June 14, 2014 by LynetteC
BurningSheep: @katya_stevens:

Thank you! I guess I will just miss some of the games I would be interested in. But 50% is still a good offer.
The promotions run until June 30th and will probably repeat a zillion times, so if you miss something it's likely to show up again the same day at some point, or once or twice a day every day until the promo ends unless they do some other promo on some days (hinted at in the promo announcment). I'd just wait it out and try to get any particular games on flash sale or the daily bundles and if you miss out all month you can still buy whatever you missed at 50% off on the last day of the sale. GOG usually has at least one and often two "encore" days during a big sale like this too, one usually on the very last day (or the day after as a surprise) and sometimes another one in the middle of the sale often after some special day of some importance (such as the Mayan end of the world sale day in Dec 2012). During the encore days they usually re-issue all of the promotions that they had all week/month all together on one big mega-blowout sale day. No guarantee they'll do that on this or any future sale, but they have done it often in the past. Hope this helps.

Do we actually know all the titles which will be up for the Flash-sales? Mostly asking because there are some titles I would be interested in, but obviously don't want to buy with just 50% off, when it could be 75-90% later on. Stuff like "Arcanum" and "Lone Survivor" don't seem to be in the lists I have seen, but they are not complete, are they?!?

Thanks in advance.
LynetteC: Yeah, I learned that lesson when I grabbed the Blackwell Bundle for $7.49 and then it appeared in the Flash Sale for $2.99! DOH! :-)
foxworks: Hey all. Just rejoining the sale. Much faster to catch up on the last 6 hrs versus a certain Insomnia Sale :)
LynetteC: I think the only thing you have to worry about foxworks (and Sachys) is the number of gift codes being bought to drop on you when the Sale madness is over with! ;-)
haha, which reminds me, I think there's a slew of entries to begin sorting through :)
This new low level of additional Flash titles, combined with the less-than-inspired picks they've made for them so far, has settled me on doing something better with my time today. I'll be in and out to update the thread, but otherwise plan to enjoy the weekend. :)
I've been catching up too, so far I've managed to buy all the games I wanted, except that it looks like I just missed MoO 1+2 when I got up this morning. Oh well, I'm sure I'll catch it eventually, there is plenty of time yet :)!
IAmSinistar: This new low level of additional Flash titles, combined with the less-than-inspired picks they've made for them so far, has settled me on doing something better with my time today. I'll be in and out to update the thread, but otherwise plan to enjoy the weekend. :)
Ditto! Thanks for everything!
Dumb question time, but I didn't see it on the main page or in the sale thread. (maybe I'm blind) Is this promo running for the week? For all of June? I'm just not sure when the "Summer Sale" is supposed to end. Also, there are going to be extra discounts before the finale? Did I hear that right? Is it going to be all the same titles they're having on the rotating flash sale? Thanks for any help!
IAmSinistar: This new low level of additional Flash titles, combined with the less-than-inspired picks they've made for them so far, has settled me on doing something better with my time today. I'll be in and out to update the thread, but otherwise plan to enjoy the weekend. :)
Yeah, I think I've got all I'm interested in for the day. I stayed up all night for a few things and followed along here more or less to fill in time and scored a bunch of games. :) Think it's high time for me to go and download a brownload and head for the hills, and poke my head back here in 8+ hours to see if anything exciting is going on. Hope I don't miss out on Banished if it pops up.

Later folks!