It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Epitaph666: Ok. Greece defaulting, or having no future with a new memorandum <---- i can accept.

But having no new GOG GAMES in Tuesday? /ROAR
JudasIscariot: You'll get Guild of Dungeoneering today and a bunch of other games that will give you a niiiiice surprise come Thursday :D

Also, you are getting Odallus: The Dark Call tomorrow and that has my personal stamp of approval :D
Odallus looks awesome. Loved the style of Oniken, and this seems to do that one better.
Epitaph666: Ok. Greece defaulting, or having no future with a new memorandum <---- i can accept.

But having no new GOG GAMES in Tuesday? /ROAR
tinyE: The new Terraria update just came up. Go screw around with that for a while. :D
You are a very wise person.

Problem is, I have a nasty habit of always wanting to start fresh. (New character, new world, new everything) Hopefully that won't be too much of a problem in the future.
JudasIscariot: You'll get Guild of Dungeoneering today and a bunch of other games that will give you a niiiiice surprise come Thursday :D
Annnnd ....

Can we get "Niiiiiice surprise" today & Guild of Dungeoneering on Thursday ? =)
Post edited July 14, 2015 by Edward_Carnby
Edward_Carnby: Annnnd ....

No, because then we'd be spoiling you lot with all this niceness and all...
JudasIscariot: a bunch of other games that will give you a niiiiice surprise come Thursday :D
New Warner Bros wave! I'll also settle for Episode 1: Racer or Curse of Monkey Island.
Edward_Carnby: Annnnd ....

JudasIscariot: No, because then we'd be spoiling you lot with all this niceness and all...
"The Eye of Beholder" trilogy or "Pool of Radiance" quadrilogy ?!

Please , Judas , make it so !
tinyE: The new Terraria update just came up. Go screw around with that for a while. :D
BillyMaysFan59: You are a very wise person.

Problem is, I have a nasty habit of always wanting to start fresh.
That is what I always do. Last night I finished off this beautiful fort (see Terraria forum for a pic) and this morning when the update came along I deleted the whole thing, I spend an hour on the stairs alone in that place!! :O
JudasIscariot: a bunch of other games that will give you a niiiiice surprise come Thursday :D
Grargar: New Warner Bros wave! I'll also settle for Episode 1: Racer or Curse of Monkey Island.
όχι
JudasIscariot: No, because then we'd be spoiling you lot with all this niceness and all...
Edward_Carnby: "The Eye of Beholder" trilogy or "Pool of Radiance" quadrilogy ?!

Please , Judas , make it so !
Нет
Post edited July 14, 2015 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Нет
Злодей . =)
JudasIscariot: όχι
Party-pooper. :P
JudasIscariot: Нет
Edward_Carnby: Злодей . =)
I'll take that as a compliment :P
JudasIscariot: όχι
Grargar: Party-pooper. :P
Watch it or I'll take your catnip away too :P
Post edited July 14, 2015 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Watch it or I'll take your catnip away too :P
You can't take my whole stash away. It's in places that even thieving bastards like you couldn't imagine. :P
Post edited July 14, 2015 by Grargar
JudasIscariot: Watch it or I'll take your catnip away too :P
Grargar: You can't take my whole stash away. It's in places that even thieving bastards like you couldn't imagine. :P
They may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR CATNIP STASH!
Post edited July 14, 2015 by Edward_Carnby
Oh. We're finally getting SEGA here :P
karnak1: Oh. We're finally getting SEGA here :P
If I told you what it was then it kind of wouldn't be a surprise, now would it? :P Bide your time and move some ZIGs :P