It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

karnak1: Oh. We're finally getting SEGA here :P
Take my money and give my Sonic 3D, because my copy doesn't work on modern systems.
:>
First a premature news and now they take their sweet time...
viperfdl: First a premature news and now they take their sweet time...
Eh...
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_shadow_of_the_comet_prisoner_of_ice_a4b90
Simple as that :-)
It's five minutes late! Where's our new game!?!?
lol where is it? :D
WAAARRRGGGHHHH!
Something classic, a formerly-DRMed release making its DRM-Free debut, or just some good old delays? :P
Stay tuned to find out!
Grargar: Something classic, a formerly-DRMed release making its DRM-Free debut, or just some good old delays? :P
Stay tuned to find out!
But... but Grargy! Curiosity can't let me sleep. I have to know NAO!
Looks like a 2pm release... which usually means something quite interesting, but also that I'm likely to be out and miss all the fun... :(
adaliabooks: Looks like a 2pm release... which usually means something quite interesting, but also that I'm likely to be out and miss all the fun... :(
Well we will get Kyn if the release date on its game card is correct but but that cannot be all, can it?
adaliabooks: Looks like a 2pm release... which usually means something quite interesting, but also that I'm likely to be out and miss all the fun... :(
ElTerprise: Well we will get Kyn if the release date on its game card is correct but but that cannot be all, can it?
The Swindle release date is also listed as today.
DoctorGOGgles: The Swindle release date is also listed as today.
Interesting. Haven't seen that game before on the upcoming list...
ElTerprise: Well we will get Kyn if the release date on its game card is correct but but that cannot be all, can it?
DoctorGOGgles: The Swindle release date is also listed as today.
That can't be all, can it? O.O