It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IFW: Hopefully we'll get Heaven's Vault...
That one isn't coming to GOG.
IFW: Hopefully we'll get Heaven's Vault...
OdanUrr: That one isn't coming to GOG.
Cool!
Another bunch of devs who will not get my money.

Good for them :)
Hey, we got a big fat nothing.
What's it gonna be then?
OdanUrr: What's it gonna be then?
Barring some fiendishly evil act, Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark. Which reminds me of Final Fantasy Tactics and is thus almost certainly an instabuy.

EDIT: Heck, I'll just make the link obvious: it's https://www.fellseal.com/. Steam has some video available, if you want to see how it plays.
Post edited April 30, 2019 by Crisco1492
More LucasArts Star Wars games from Disney today?
OdanUrr: What's it gonna be then?
Crisco1492: Barring some fiendishly evil act, Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark. Which reminds me of Final Fantasy Tactics and is thus almost certainly an instabuy.

EDIT: Heck, I'll just make the link obvious: it's https://www.fellseal.com/. Steam has some video available, if you want to see how it plays.
Looks very interesting, I've missed my FFT action.
where is it?
XYCat: where is it?
Probably at 7p.m. CET.
Another upcoming " spring " sale ?
Blood:Remastered please
Tbh, I wish more classic games came to GOG(unless they're running low on titles they can get the rights to/make work on modern systems?)....instead of all this modern/DLC stuff. :\
GameRager: they're running low on titles they can get the rights to
This is the main issue from what I can tell. But we're expecting Star Wars Battlefront (Classic, 2004) tomorrow or Friday so that's cool. :)

I just wish they wouldn't reject so many games. It doesn't upset me to the level of some people but it's still annoying. (On the flip side is all the missing updates for the games already here.)
GameRager: they're running low on titles they can get the rights to
tfishell: This is the main issue from what I can tell. But we're expecting Star Wars Battlefront (Classic, 2004) tomorrow or Friday so that's cool. :)

I just wish they wouldn't reject so many games. It doesn't upset me to the level of some people but it's still annoying. (On the flip side is all the missing updates for the games already here.)
1. Battlefront is a bit old but(to me) isn't classic era perse. To me that's 2001ish or earlier( or perhaps games made in the retro style in modern times).

2. I agree they shouldn't reject so many games while accepting all this meh-quality stuff/DLC/etc.

And i'd like game updates as well(Like maybe getting the rarer official expansions for Duke3d here/working. I know the Nulcear Winter one is a bit hard to get running)
tfishell: This is the main issue from what I can tell. But we're expecting Star Wars Battlefront (Classic, 2004) tomorrow or Friday so that's cool. :)

GameRager: 1. Battlefront is a bit old but(to me) isn't classic era perse. To me that's 2001ish or earlier( or perhaps games made in the retro style in modern times).

2. I agree they shouldn't reject so many games while accepting all this meh-quality stuff/DLC/etc.

And i'd like game updates as well(Like maybe getting the rarer official expansions for Duke3d here/working. I know the Nulcear Winter one is a bit hard to get running)
One persons 'meh' game might be another persons must have. I'm glad titles come to gog as long as some one enjoys them.