It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

That's odd, I didn't get an update notification. :P
tinyE: That's odd, I didn't get an update notification. :P
Well, there is a whole freaking release announcement.
cyboff: and next release is probably Ronin:

"We're kicking off tonight with @MegapiemanPHD in a Ronin release stream - live at http://Twitch.tv/GOGcom in 25min! "
(from https://twitter.com/GOGcomTwitch )
tfishell: That's all well and good but where is Mass Effect 1 & 2?
why exactly Mass Effects?
Grargar: You were saying? :P
I was hoping for the best but I was expecting common GOG delays. ;P

And I somehow managed to forget that Shift+click doesn't move items from a container to a backpack in Terraria... -.-'
Is Terraria really that much fun? I have played a couple of hours of it, but it just seems like a lot of digging....
high rated
trentonlf: seems like a lot of digging....
Though I haven't tried it yet myself, I'm guessing you'll get an impassioned answer, unless those are considered fightin' words. :)
trentonlf: Is Terraria really that much fun? I have played a couple of hours of it, but it just seems like a lot of digging....
Crack is easier to give up than this game.

What I like the most is that you can play for eons and never find the same loot twice.

For a better idea just go to the Sub Forum and check out the 'Creations' thread. Some of those structures are beyond amazing but they were done by normal folks like you and I using nothing more than the standard game; no tricks, no cheats, no mods.

I recommend it even more now because your guide will actually TRY TO AVOID TROUBLE!!! XD

AND yes, it's a lot of digging.
I mean A LOT OF DIGGING!!!
But build yourself a better pick ax and that becomes a breeze.
Post edited June 30, 2015 by tinyE
tfishell: That's all well and good but where is Mass Effect 1 & 2?
cyboff: why exactly Mass Effects?
hot lesbian alien sex?
trentonlf: seems like a lot of digging....
budejovice: Though I haven't tried it yet myself, I'm guessing you'll get an impassioned answer, unless those are considered fightin' words. :)
Most people seem to be very exuberant about it to be sure /-)
budejovice: Though I haven't tried it yet myself, I'm guessing you'll get an impassioned answer, unless those are considered fightin' words. :)
trentonlf: Most people seem to be very exuberant about it to be sure /-)
You should try it.
Speaking of... you want a copy?

[EDIT] Ah, nevermind - read your previous post more closely that said you played it already ^_^;
Post edited July 01, 2015 by tremere110
trentonlf: Is Terraria really that much fun? I have played a couple of hours of it, but it just seems like a lot of digging....
Same here. I played for a couple hours and gave up. :S The only kind of digging I "enjoy" is in HoMM.
Let's keep the tradition alive:

Where are the games????
Why is Guild of Dungeoneering not available (yet)?
Is stuff happening?
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/what_happened_to_my_library
GOG Elf Bears!
Eye of the Beholder. Now!