It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Please please please Saints Row 4
karnak1: Oh. We're finally getting SEGA here :P
JudasIscariot: If I told you what it was then it kind of wouldn't be a surprise, now would it? :P Bide your time and move some ZIGs :P
*in Jeeves voice*

Very good, sir. Will that be all, sir?
I'm hoping for new publisher in the band. I can hear how one calls me again for the last few months..
By Crom, it's a crime isn't here already!
JudasIscariot: move some ZIGs :P
Zero Wing confirmed!
JudasIscariot: a bunch of other games that will give you a niiiiice surprise come Thursday :D
I too like the sound of that! Guild of Dungeonerring is probably a good game but "meh" to me.

IIRC we're suppose to get the remastered WormsWP on the 17th, which is also very nice but it's not quite the same as seeing some new or new-old highly-desired games from a big-name publisher, to help show that GOG is still a force. :)

Or maybe it's another batch from GOG Ltd! Even though Activision wouldn't actually publish any more games here, GOG LA made them an offer they couldn't refuse. And we're finally getting Emperor Rise of the Middle Kingdom. :D
tfishell: IIRC we're suppose to get the remastered WormsWP on the 17th.
No, not 17th, but 16th. It will be competing with those surprises that Judas is hinting.

Also, I'm surprised that you aren't asking for more Humongous. :P
Post edited July 14, 2015 by Grargar
tfishell: And we're finally getting Emperor Rise of the Middle Kingdom.
+1
Will we see Necrodancer soon?
JudasIscariot: move some ZIGs :P
Grargar: Zero Wing confirmed!
<span class="bold">ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!</span>]
tfishell: IIRC we're suppose to get the remastered WormsWP on the 17th.
Grargar: No, not 17th, but 16th. It will be competing with those surprises that Judas is hinting.

Also, I'm surprised that you aren't asking for more Humongous. :P
Sure, more Humongous would be nice, but far FAR FAR more people would be happier with something like Emperor Rise of the Middle Kingdom. ;) And GOG would get some fantastic press out of that I think.
Starfleet Command 2 and Star Trek Armada?
Star Trek Elite Force 1 + 2? Or better yet Bloodwych or the sequel Hexx?
JudasIscariot: and a bunch of other games that will give you a niiiiice surprise come Thursday :D
...and concerning age of those ladies you've just mentioned: would you call them lolitas or rather... sexy mamas :-P?
fingers crossed
JudasIscariot: and a bunch of other games that will give you a niiiiice surprise come Thursday :D
tburger: ...and concerning age of those ladies you've just mentioned: would you call them lolitas or rather... sexy mamas :-P?
You think I am actually going to give you that much info? :P