It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"We're back to our regular weekly schedule over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - join us for more streaming and all-new longplay series on our channel - you'll find the full calendar below!
TONIGHT:
5pm GMT / 1pm EST / 10am PST: RELEASE STREAM: Hotline Miami 2 with Judas
7pm GMT / 3pm EST / 12pm PST: TWITCHER: The Witcher #4 with Outstar
9pm GMT / 5pm EST / 2pm PST: TUESDAYS WITH TEX: Tesla Effect with Vlad
11pm GMT / 7pm EST / 4pm PST: THE FEDORA CONTINUES: Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore a Fedora with MatCat, guest starring Megan Fox, developer/creator
1am GMT / 9pm EST / 6pm PST: RELEASE STREAM: Hotline Miami 2 with MegaPiemanPHD
Our first and last stream of the night is Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - first with our very own Judas, and then, 8 hours later, with MegaPiemanPHD."

Looks like it may be Hotline Miami 2. I'm skeptical of the Megan Fox comment there, that's baiting if I ever saw it. :)
Post edited March 10, 2015 by skeletonbow
GabiMoro: Something big is happening, I know it!
Your disappointment ?
Only 1 game today? I demand more releases!
What about Australians that can't buy hotline 2? What do we get?
Neonshuffler: What about Australians that can't buy hotline 2? What do we get?
Maybe it's the long awaited http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/nothing
Checkmate we win, everyone go home Australians are playing nothing all morning now.
How about Derrelle Revis?

The Pats declined to resign him and he's a fee agent. :D
Dreamfall Chapters Book 2 should be released today.

http://redthreadgames.com/forum/topic/1351-kickstarter-update-75/
Post edited March 10, 2015 by DukeNukemForever
GabiMoro: Something big is happening, I know it!
past 9 PM EDT here....nothing yet!
In the one thread where people were wondering about the sudden end of insomnia, a blue posted something about that something big is going to happen, maybe it will happen today, but I still don`t know what. I know that HM 2 will be released at 1800 CET, but I guess this is not hte big thing he was talking about.
All my hopes and dreams will come true today... DROIDWORKS!
tinyE: How about Derrelle Revis?

They did not pickup the 20 mill option and are opting to signing him long term which they could only do when free agency started.

Its the reason you only hear about the jets owner woody banging the table for him. His the only one in the entire nfl stupid enough to not know that the pats would of taken the option if they could not get him to a long term deal. That was from brass in NE as well. Even from Kraft himself said they would take the option if they could not get him long term.

I am however loving all the jets fans getting there hopes up. This is the ultimate payback for Curtis Martin. If the Pats can make a second dynasty with Revis the entire jets fan base and rex will be on suicide watch for a long long time.
Doesn't look like anything big is happening. Guess today's star of the show will be Hotline Miami 2.

EDIT: well what do you know, we get Lichdom: Battlemage too
Post edited March 10, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
Ahh, no Dreamfall Chapters today :-/

"Dreamfall Chapters Book Two: Rebels will be delayed until Thursday, March 12th, at 1900 Oslo headquarters time (CET). That's 11 AM PDT, 2 PM EDT and 6 PM GMT."

http://redthreadgames.com/forum/topic/1406-kickstarter-update-78/
Post edited March 10, 2015 by DukeNukemForever
tinyE: How about Derrelle Revis?

Neonshuffler: They did not pickup the 20 mill option and are opting to signing him long term which they could only do when free agency started.

Its the reason you only hear about the jets owner woody banging the table for him. His the only one in the entire nfl stupid enough to not know that the pats would of taken the option if they could not get him to a long term deal. That was from brass in NE as well. Even from Kraft himself said they would take the option if they could not get him long term.

I am however loving all the jets fans getting there hopes up. This is the ultimate payback for Curtis Martin. If the Pats can make a second dynasty with Revis the entire jets fan base and rex will be on suicide watch for a long long time.
I guess not...