It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Emob78: That's because no one here actually plays their games. The average gogger just keeps buying and trading them and talking about the buying and trading of them. It's kinda like collecting baseball cards.

Am I mistaken or shouldn't there be a spring sale soon? Or was the insomnia sale last week intended to take the place of it?
Ghorpm: Wait, WHAT?! So I'm not a gogger anymore? Me so sad...
From when and where I come from 'groupees' means one thing... chicks who sleep with guys in rock and roll bands. I know, I've had a couple back in my day. They weren't very attractive, but when you're 17 you don't really care.
Emob78: From when and where I come from 'groupees' means one thing... chicks who sleep with guys in rock and roll bands. I know, I've had a couple back in my day. They weren't very attractive, but when you're 17 you don't really care.
Yeah but ~370 GOG games do mean something :) OK, some of them (if not most) were digital backups but it still took me a few years to finish my backlog :)
Emob78: From when and where I come from 'groupees' means one thing... chicks who sleep with guys in rock and roll bands. I know, I've had a couple back in my day. They weren't very attractive, but when you're 17 you don't really care.
Ghorpm: Yeah but ~370 GOG games do mean something :) OK, some of them (if not most) were digital backups but it still took me a few years to finish my backlog :)
I think sometimes less is more. I've got tons of games on my current system. I'll get some free time and sit down and look at all those game .exe icons and just go... eh, I'll just watch some youtube and then go outside and water my yard. So many games, so little time.
Ghorpm: Yeah but ~370 GOG games do mean something :) OK, some of them (if not most) were digital backups but it still took me a few years to finish my backlog :)
Emob78: I think sometimes less is more. I've got tons of games on my current system. I'll get some free time and sit down and look at all those game .exe icons and just go... eh, I'll just watch some youtube and then go outside and water my yard. So many games, so little time.
Yup, you are absolutely right! In this case less is more. After finishing my games I started thinking. Because of many bundle/ill-considered purchases I spent a lot of time on bad or barely average game. What a waste of time! But now I have a large collection of game and many of them are very good or even great so it's better to replay those then buy more crappy bundles. And since I don't mind replaying games (actually I enjoyed it even more than initial playthrough in many cases) I don't really need to bother with new games. Sure, I buy something from time to time but only those games I really want to play (demos are good!)
Emob78: I think sometimes less is more. I've got tons of games on my current system. I'll get some free time and sit down and look at all those game .exe icons and just go... eh, I'll just watch some youtube and then go outside and water my yard. So many games, so little time.
Don't install so many.
I've noticed I have the same problem when I have many games installed. Nowadays I just keep a few installed and complete and delete some of them before trying next ones. I actually get to play them rather than waste the time choosing a game :)
Daliz: Don't install so many.
I've noticed I have the same problem when I have many games installed. Nowadays I just keep a few installed and complete and delete some of them before trying next ones. I actually get to play them rather than waste the time choosing a game :)
Yeah, I'm trying to join the 'backup and forget' crowd. Just a bit lazy. I usually install, play for a day or two, then just leave it there... waiting to be beaten, waiting to be restarted with a new character.

Some day they'll find all of us dead and then they'll look at our old computers next to our old dead bodies and they'll find hundreds of games with level-one characters with adventures undone. Kinda sad when you think about it.
opticq: Sooo, any potential big releases this week?
Worlds of Magic hits release version today so maybe that.
Is that a big release?
Kristian: Is that a big release?
Is that a genuine question? If so then, it depends on the consumer.
I have a good feeling about this...
micktiegs_8: Worlds of Magic hits release version today so maybe that.
Worlds of Magic release date is March 19th 2015. So it will be Thursday's or Friday's GoG release.
Barry_Woodward: I have a good feeling about this...
"Good News. 'Everybody' gets NOLF 1+2 for free"
Post edited March 17, 2015 by opticq
micktiegs_8: Worlds of Magic hits release version today so maybe that.
Worlds of Magic isn't released today, but on 19 March.
opticq: "Good News. 'Everybody' gets NOLF 1+2 for free"
"For 5 minutes. While the whole site will be GOGbearing."
Post edited March 17, 2015 by Grargar
well crap. Must have been mixed with another game that has a release day today. I know I saw 17 March somewhere, oh well.
Grargar: snip
"For 5 minutes. While the whole site will be GOGbearing."
Omg, could you imagine the outrage.

5 seconds later - "Where's my key"
"Can I redeem this on Steam?"
20 hours later - "Oh man I missed this? wink wink"

EDIT:-Gasps-, I just got GOGbear, is something brewing?
Post edited March 17, 2015 by opticq