It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Neonshuffler: They did not pickup the 20 mill option and are opting to signing him long term which they could only do when free agency started.

Its the reason you only hear about the jets owner woody banging the table for him. His the only one in the entire nfl stupid enough to not know that the pats would of taken the option if they could not get him to a long term deal. That was from brass in NE as well. Even from Kraft himself said they would take the option if they could not get him long term.

I am however loving all the jets fans getting there hopes up. This is the ultimate payback for Curtis Martin. If the Pats can make a second dynasty with Revis the entire jets fan base and rex will be on suicide watch for a long long time.
yyahoo: I guess not...
30 mill jesus christ
Post edited March 11, 2015 by Neonshuffler
Sooo, any potential big releases this week?
opticq: Sooo, any potential big releases this week?
Chicken Invaders 5!
Here's to something nice!
I'm hoping for a new wave of releases from Disney or Warner Bros.
Triple Insomnia Sale b/c GOG needs the money to support its "crack" habit.
tfishell: Triple Insomnia Sale b/c GOG needs the money to support its "crack" habit.
Quad Insomnia sounds like it'd be fun.
They'd just need to put up three older games with a single newer one. Might actually get everything to sell at the same time in that case.
Worlds of Magic will be out on Thursday.
Barry_Woodward: I'm hoping for a new wave of releases from Disney or Warner Bros.
Same. Fingers crossed
Lego Batman 2 or Force Unleashed 1 please :D
tremere110: Worlds of Magic will be out on Thursday.
I looked at that, I was interested but I'm not a huge fan of turn based

tfishell: Triple Insomnia Sale b/c GOG needs the money to support its "crack" habit.
CarrionCrow: Quad Insomnia sounds like it'd be fun.
They'd just need to put up three older games with a single newer one. Might actually get everything to sell at the same time in that case.
Wait shouldn't it be the other way around? Because the newer ones will rotate faster since there's 3 up at a time?
Post edited March 17, 2015 by opticq
EDIT: whoops.
Post edited March 17, 2015 by opticq
My guess for Tuesday's game is the new release of the upcoming game product_58305.exe
GOG has given me a bad habit of staying up to see what's in store for the next day :P
Heh, we became really impatient over time... at the beginning those threads were used when a release was delayed, now we keep posting here a few hours before the standard release time :D
Ghorpm: Heh, we became really impatient over time... at the beginning those threads were used when a release was delayed, now we keep posting here a few hours before the standard release time :D
That's because no one here actually plays their games. The average gogger just keeps buying and trading them and talking about the buying and trading of them. It's kinda like collecting baseball cards.

Am I mistaken or shouldn't there be a spring sale soon? Or was the insomnia sale last week intended to take the place of it?
Ghorpm: Heh, we became really impatient over time... at the beginning those threads were used when a release was delayed, now we keep posting here a few hours before the standard release time :D
Emob78: That's because no one here actually plays their games. The average gogger just keeps buying and trading them and talking about the buying and trading of them. It's kinda like collecting baseball cards.

Am I mistaken or shouldn't there be a spring sale soon? Or was the insomnia sale last week intended to take the place of it?
Wait, WHAT?! So I'm not a gogger anymore? Me so sad...