It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Epitaph666: LOL! That's no big deal! They'll give us the gogBEAR and we'll calm down.
I've already calmed just thinking about that strong little guy with the weight of the world on his shoulders. XD
Hate it when sales take over supposedly new releases, especially on Tuesday since we waited so long from Thursday.
Shelter 2 was released yesterday, no new release today? :-)
zeffyr: Shelter 2 was released yesterday, no new release today? :-)
Hotline Miami 2. I hope it's not the only, though.
Grargar: Hotline Miami 2. I hope it's not the only, though.
Yes, Australians need some love (and new games) too!
Grargar: Hotline Miami 2. I hope it's not the only, though.
Right, I thought it was supposed to be released on Thursday. My bad :)
It feels so wrong to post in this thread after such a tremendous sale ;P
But we could surely see some unexpected gem today, huh? :D
There are still people with money left after Insomnia?!
Shmacky-McNuts: Curious about SPAZ 2 since we have part one here. Anyone know when SPAZ 2 maybe coming out?
It says 2015 only :(
I'd say Q2, probably. Developers told some they'll be doing some beta testing soon, so who knows? :P
toxicTom: There are still people with money left after Insomnia?!
Yes. There are a few of us... who lie in wait in dark places, waiting to spring our purchases on the unwary traveler.
toxicTom: There are still people with money left after Insomnia?!
Me! "Kinda" :P
Thanks to the "stop buying games thread" I purchased only one game during insomnia and yep, it was a gift.
But then I bought a game from the weekend promo and that, my friend, defeats the whole purpose...
Post edited March 10, 2015 by vicklemos
Emob78: Yes. There are a few of us... who lie in wait in dark places, waiting to spring our purchases on the unwary traveler.
Scary!
vicklemos: Me! "Kinda" :P
Thanks to the "stop buying games thread" I purchased only one game during insomnia and yep, it was a gift.
But then I bought a game from the weekend promo and that, my friend, defeats the whole purpose...
I guess it's not easy...
Post edited March 10, 2015 by toxicTom
Emob78: Yes. There are a few of us... who lie in wait in dark places, waiting to spring our purchases on the unwary traveler.
toxicTom: Scary!
vicklemos: Me! "Kinda" :P
toxicTom: I guess it's not easy...
It gets harder when GOG comes with fancy games, as usual :(
Damn I wanna play Shelter 2.
Damn I wanna play Hotline Miami 2.
Damn I wanna play Oddworld and DAMN I wanna (yup god only knows) play Caribbean :P
Something big is happening, I know it!
Actually, as one can witness, Hotline Miami 2 hasn't been released yet on GOG.
If you browse through the forums there's not a Blue Thread about the release of the game.
If you browse through the New Games you won't see a HM2. It's on the upcoming games.

So i guess we still have a chance of an OLDIE released today?

Ooooooooooohhh NOCTURNE CONFIRMED!!!