It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: New game? Isn't it about time for the Christmas sale now? :-P
Sorry, think you mean the Pre-Christmas sale which is just before the Christmas sale followed by the Pre-New Year's sale, followed by the New Year's sale.
RWarehall: Sorry, think you mean the Pre-Christmas sale which is just before the Christmas sale followed by the Pre-New Year's sale, followed by the New Year's sale.
Insaleption. Or should that be Saleception?
Post edited December 16, 2014 by Grargar
RWarehall: Sorry, think you mean the Pre-Christmas sale which is just before the Christmas sale followed by the Pre-New Year's sale, followed by the New Year's sale.
Grargar: Insaleption. Or should that be Saleception?
We've got sales inside of sales now? Or are you just dreaming of more sales? Maybe we need an Insomnia sale to take care of that! :-D
blakstar: We've got sales inside of sales now? Or are you just dreaming of more sales? Maybe we need an Insomnia sale to take care of that! :-D
It's not unprecedented; we did have a weekend promo during both insomnias, after all.
blakstar: We've got sales inside of sales now? Or are you just dreaming of more sales? Maybe we need an Insomnia sale to take care of that! :-D
Grargar: It's not unprecedented; we did have a weekend promo during both insomnias, after all.
The only problem with my first suggestion is that we currently have no sale. Oh no! What to do?!! :-)
blakstar: The only problem with my first suggestion is that we currently have no sale. Oh no! What to do?!! :-)
That's very easy for GOG to fix.
I am sooooooo sick of sales.
fortune_p_dawg: I am sooooooo sick of sales.
Me too.
F4LL0UT: Me too.
After two continuous sales, I'd wager that only GOG itself, isn't sick of them.
Sick of sales?

NONSENSE!
fortune_p_dawg: I am sooooooo sick of sales.
F4LL0UT: Me too.
Idem
plus Strife is on Steam and not on GOG
tinyE: Sick of sales?

NONSENSE!
Economy in a nutshell. :^P
GOG has to come up with a lot of new releases until it's worth to make a new sale. After these sales everyone should already own every game he/she wanted. So imagine there is a sale and noone buys anything.

Or maybe there is no release today because of the two releases from yesterday.
Silverhawk170485: GOG has to come up with a lot of new releases until it's worth to make a new sale. After these sales everyone should already own every game he/she wanted. So imagine there is a sale and noone buys anything.

Or maybe there is no release today because of the two releases from yesterday.
False, people don't immediately buy games once they're on sale.
1. waiting for even cheaper prices
2. not having enough cash right at that moment
3. not buying everything they want at once because it would be a too costly.
4. OMG so many games in my backlog already X_X