It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

djmiketjg: 4. OMG so many games in my backlog already X_X
Just consider yourself a 'collector' like I do. ;)
No release at all today? Odd.
looks like they are busy playing Elite Dangerous :D
Silverhawk170485: GOG has to come up with a lot of new releases until it's worth to make a new sale. After these sales everyone should already own every game he/she wanted. So imagine there is a sale and noone buys anything.

Or maybe there is no release today because of the two releases from yesterday.
First thought reading your comment - "I am frigging TRYING to wipe out everything on my list! It's not easy, though! Might have a little bit of a problem when it comes to moderation, quite frankly...." -laughs-
Maybe GOG was posed to bring the Talos Principle until Croteam learned GOG wasn't Steam.
Sigh, guess I'll be holding off as usual on buying quite a few games as long as they're locked Steam and not on sale for $1.
tfishell: Maybe GOG was posed to bring the Talos Principle until Croteam learned GOG wasn't Steam.
Talos Principle would be really nice.

omega64: False, people don't immediately buy games once they're on sale.
1. waiting for even cheaper prices
2. not having enough cash right at that moment
3. not buying everything they want at once because it would be a too costly.
OK I have to correct me:
Imagine there is a sale an I won't buy anything. :D
Post edited December 16, 2014 by Silverhawk170485
tfishell: Maybe GOG was posed to bring the Talos Principle until Croteam learned GOG wasn't Steam.
A toast to discrepancies alike! :)
I'm surprised there's been no comment from the mods.
I have to quote this great post by Kunovski:

Kunovski: tuesday game...
where did you go-o-o-o-o!

I wanted to buy you
but you said no-o-o-o-o...

tuesday game,
you've broken my hea-ea-ea-ea-eart.

so I guess I'll have to play
Sanitarium again from the very start :P
Silverhawk170485: Talos Principle would be really nice.

omega64: False, people don't immediately buy games once they're on sale.
1. waiting for even cheaper prices
2. not having enough cash right at that moment
3. not buying everything they want at once because it would be a too costly.
Silverhawk170485: OK I have to correct me:
Imagine there is a sale an I won't buy anything. :D
Okay, I've got to ask, out of sheer curiosity - how's your library and wishlist looking right now?
(Asking because I actually kinda long for the day when I'm not burning fistfuls of cash every time a sale comes around, and it sounds like you've reached that point.)
You know what "pisses me off"? The fact that, even though we had an enormous sale, I keep checking the main page for new releases. And I'm also the owner of a gigantic backlog.
Am I sick?! :(
I don't see the problem in having a huge backlog. I love being able to boot up my computer and have a huge library of games available, and being able to choose something to play based on my whims, rather than feeling like I have to play something because it's the only thing I've got. It's also why I have a few overflowing shelves of books - because I I just like getting books and sticking them up there so they'll be on hand for the time when I'm ready to dig into them :)
But it won't! :(
https://twitter.com/Croteam/status/540496085425213440
I for one didn't buy many games from the sales (I think 3 in the first day and that's it) because simply I have most of what I want right now. So the releases are more interesting, for sure ;) No sales please..
cyboff: But it won't! :(
https://twitter.com/Croteam/status/540496085425213440
why not?