It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Silverhawk170485: Maybe something happens when the Sale ends today.
The sale doesn't end today. It ends in one week.
Post edited November 18, 2014 by Grargar
Silverhawk170485: Maybe something happens when the Sale ends today.
Grargar: The sale doesn't end today. It ends in one week.
Argh! I thought today because they are offering all past bundles at once.
Silverhawk170485: Argh! I thought today because they are offering all past bundles at once.
They got you! :P
If the second week of the sale just repeats the same things then it gets boring and I'd rather go back to normal and have some releases.. :)
Daliz: If the second week of the sale just repeats the same things then it gets boring and I'd rather go back to normal and have some releases.. :)
You'll never know!
This is one reason these sales are so annoying. I would rather have new releases than sales.
Paging Judas...
Kristian: This is one reason these sales are so annoying. I would rather have new releases than sales.
I want to have both! (especially some LukasArts classics would be quite suitable right now, wouldn´t they?)
Oh, and no repetition in the FlashSales next time, please! Make every FlashSale a one time-hit! (not so fair, but WAYYS more tension!)
No Geometry Wars 3 today?
Silverhawk170485: No Geometry Wars 3 today?
Nope, but I'm sure something will be bursting out of GOG's chest next Tuesday! :-)
blakstar: Nope, but I'm sure something will be bursting out of GOG's chest next Tuesday! :-)
Are they really going to get another AvP game?
blakstar: Nope, but I'm sure something will be bursting out of GOG's chest next Tuesday! :-)
IronArcturus: Are they really going to get another AvP game?
I doubt it -- I was just trying to make a little pun, as in chest/container -- i.e. games chest... ~sigh~ guess I failed... :-)
Post edited November 26, 2014 by blakstar
blakstar: I doubt it -- I was just trying to make a little pun, as in chest/container -- i.e. games chest... ~sigh~ guess I failed... :-)
I still wish we could see more LucasArts games. Where is Dark Forces 1 and 2? :P
blakstar: I doubt it -- I was just trying to make a little pun, as in chest/container -- i.e. games chest... ~sigh~ guess I failed... :-)
IronArcturus: I still wish we could see more LucasArts games. Where is Dark Forces 1 and 2? :P
Apparently, even I don't know what games lurk in the heart of GOG! :-P

(Disclaimer: if you don't recognize the avatar, never mind the reference! ;-))
IronArcturus: I still wish we could see more LucasArts games. Where is Dark Forces 1 and 2? :P
blakstar: Apparently, even I don't know what games lurk in the heart of GOG! :-P

(Disclaimer: if you don't recognize the avatar, never mind the reference! ;-))
Don't worry; The Shadow Knows! :)