It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tfishell: I wouldn't mind if GOG just communicated with us! :P
Matruchus: Not gonna happen Judas is on vacation.
Spending his thirty pieces of silver no doubt!

Okay, that was stupid, and overused. :P
CharlesGrey: You mean poland-bear, right? I figure they look kind of like the GOG bear.
Nope, I heard numerous times that many people from America and western Europe believe that Poland is somewhere near Siberia so polar bear on the street is a normal thing. :)
Post edited December 23, 2014 by Bambusek
I guess nothing happens today.
Bambusek: http://www.gog.com/news/coming_up_on_twitchtvgogcom

Right under the counter.
tfishell: "we're preparing something special on GOG.com itself, of course!" - that gives me a little hope, but GOG is still daffy GOG at times so ... .
I hope it's Eye of the Beholder 1 - 3 and Mechwarrior 1 - 3...
tfishell: "we're preparing something special on GOG.com itself, of course!" - that gives me a little hope, but GOG is still daffy GOG at times so ... .
Yet another sale. Meh...
Grargar: Yet another sale. Meh...
Pretty much, yeah. GOG has a habit of being as much of a hype machine as Night Dive, so if they're this excited about it, it's probably going to be fairly mundane.
My problems is I hang around here too much.
tfishell: My problems is I hang around here too much.
Take a monthly break. I don't think you'll be missing much in terms of releases.
If it's going to be a Christmas sale, my guess is it will start tomorrow (Christmas Eve), at the earliest.
viperfdl: I hope it's Eye of the Beholder 1 - 3 and Mechwarrior 1 - 3...
And the Elder Scrolls series (except Skyrim, of course).
BillyMaysFan59: If it's going to be a Christmas sale, my guess is it will start tomorrow (Christmas Eve), at the earliest.
Not another sale please. We need some releases this month.
tfishell: My problems is I hang around here too much.
We all hang around here too much.
Post edited December 23, 2014 by Matruchus
Matruchus: Not another sale please. We need some releases this month.
Hmmm.... maybe a new release might appear right when the sale starts, just like with the Fall sale and the Mount & Blade games? We can dream, I guess. :P
With only a week remaining, I'm not exactly holding my breath.
Grargar: With only a week remaining, I'm not exactly holding my breath.
Might be an idea - todays releases will mostly be gaseous. O____o
I really hope not...