It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BillyMaysFan59: At this point I'm assuming that the folks at GOG are starting a Christmas break or something.
Oh right, like they have Christmas in Poland; bunch of godless savages IT'S TRUE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BillyMaysFan59: At this point I'm assuming that the folks at GOG are starting a Christmas break or something.
tinyE: Oh right, like they have Christmas in Poland; bunch of godless savages IT'S TRUE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From what I've learned through movies, I believe they are actually busy kidnapping innocent 'Muricans from the local Hostel.
Post edited December 23, 2014 by djdarko
tinyE: Oh right, like they have Christmas in Poland; bunch of godless savages IT'S TRUE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
djdarko: From what I've learned through movies, I believe they are actually busy kidnapping innocent 'Muricans from the local Hostel.
Shit, I just hope the forum realizes I was joking, even though there are no doubt a lot of us 'Muricans who actually think that way. Hell, I'm related to at least one of them.
Post edited December 23, 2014 by tinyE
tinyE: Shit, I just hope the forum realizes I was joking, even though there are no doubt a lot of us 'Muricans who actually think that way. Hell, I'm related to at least one of them.
I will answer this for a minute, must take my polar bear out for a walk :D

Anyway, there is suppose to be something special tomorrow on GOG.com.
Post edited December 23, 2014 by Bambusek
Luned: Arx Fatalis will finally get a discount promo?
Feyzullah: I added Arx Fatalis to wishlist 2 years ago. Same as on Steam (may be more than 3 years). Still no discount :D ad yeah I know it is only for $5.99

and I think, there won't be any discount
Interestingly, the last time Arx Fatalis was on sale on GOG was right now 2 years ago, during the Holiday Sale.
tinyE: Shit, I just hope the forum realizes I was joking, even though there are no doubt a lot of us 'Muricans who actually think that way. Hell, I'm related to at least one of them.
Bambusek: I will answer this for a minute, must take my polar bear out for a walk :D

Source ? :)
djdarko: From what I've learned through movies, I believe they are actually busy kidnapping innocent 'Muricans from the local Hostel.
Actually, they don't kidnap them. They use to cook 12 different dishes for Christmas, and foreign travellers are a welcome source of meat...
Phc7006: Actually, they don't kidnap them. They use to cook 12 different dishes for Christmas, and foreign travellers are a welcome source of meat...
Luckily for us, that Poland is over the mountains from us, hehe :D
I wouldn't mind if GOG just communicated with us! :P
tfishell: I wouldn't mind if GOG just communicated with us! :P
ditto.

It might be safer. I'm afraid before long we're going to start eating each other. :P
Phc7006: Actually, they don't kidnap them. They use to cook 12 different dishes for Christmas, and foreign travellers are a welcome source of meat...
truhlik: Luckily for us, that Poland is over the mountains from us, hehe :D
So they'll be descending from said mountains like the barbarian hordes of old, eh? Lock up your wives and children! =P
MacArthur: Source ? :)
http://www.gog.com/news/coming_up_on_twitchtvgogcom

Right under the counter.
Post edited December 23, 2014 by Bambusek
Bambusek: I will answer this for a minute, must take my polar bear out for a walk :D

You mean poland-bear, right? I figure they look kind of like the GOG bear.
tfishell: I wouldn't mind if GOG just communicated with us! :P
Not gonna happen Judas is on vacation.
MacArthur: Source ? :)
Bambusek: http://www.gog.com/news/coming_up_on_twitchtvgogcom

Right under the counter.
"we're preparing something special on GOG.com itself, of course!" - that gives me a little hope, but GOG is still daffy GOG at times so ... .