It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tfishell: "we're preparing something special on GOG.com itself, of course!" - that gives me a little hope, but GOG is still daffy GOG at times so ... .
viperfdl: I hope it's Eye of the Beholder 1 - 3 and Mechwarrior 1 - 3...
I sweeped over that message and just saw "preparing something special on GOG.coml" and "Eye of the Beholder 1 - 3 and Mechwarrior 1 - 3" .
yup, my heart was pounding, until I read it all
tfishell: "we're preparing something special on GOG.com itself, of course!" - that gives me a little hope, but GOG is still daffy GOG at times so ... .
Grargar: Yet another sale. Meh...
...but this it´ll proberbly be! Oh, and remember: We´ll have a sale on Sylvester and NewYear as well, so this one may even last to early 2015...

Anyways, Releases would be a better gift than another sale! :( :( :(
Oh boy, we could DEFINITELY use even more sales!

The fewer the releases the better right?
I still keep hoping we'll see more LucasArts games in January, but I wonder if that is just a Pipe Dream...
IronArcturus: I still keep hoping we'll see more LucasArts games in January, but I wonder if that is just a Pipe Dream...
My birthday is in January, maybe GOG is waiting for that.

And maybe pigs will fly out of my butt.
tinyE: My birthday is in January, maybe GOG is waiting for that.

And maybe pigs will fly out of my butt.
Gives new meaning to the phrase "filthy pigs". :D
day before mine isnt it - or is that just the time dilation?!
Sachys: day before mine isnt it - or is that just the time dilation?!
Jan 19th
Sachys: day before mine isnt it - or is that just the time dilation?!
tinyE: Jan 19th
YARP! - but with time dilation its also the same day! O__________o
Traditionally, we would be getting a letter to Santa and a temporarily free game around this time of year. Though, this year alone GOG has already been more than generous with the freebies, so I wouldn't complain if they did something else instead.
Edit: I see on Twitter there's going to be a 12 hour long Ultima series stream, so maybe that'll have something to do with tomorrow.
https://twitter.com/GOGcom/status/547526942795513858
Post edited December 24, 2014 by SCPM
SCPM: Traditionally, we would be getting a letter from Santa and a temporarily free game around this time of year. Though, this year alone GOG has already been more than generous with the freebies, so I wouldn't complain if they did something else instead.
Edit: I see on Twitter there's going to be a 12 hour long Ultima series stream, so maybe that'll have something to do with tomorrow.
https://twitter.com/GOGcom/status/547526942795513858
We've gotten plenty of temporarily-free titles which is very generous, but I still wanted to see some freeware / permanently-free titles with a decent number of votes show up - Simcity 1, Dreamweb, etc.. (I suppose more 3D Realms titles are unlikely to happen as they have their own store now)
Post edited December 24, 2014 by tfishell
Because of the disappointment of no release, I bought a game elsewhere. :p
Silverhawk170485: Because of the disappointment of no release, I bought a game elsewhere. :p
Let me guess, Pocket Pinball?
Well, pretty much confirmed it's going to be something Ultima related, probably a sale since there aren't any more games to release.
gibbeynator: Well, pretty much confirmed it's going to be something Ultima related, probably a sale since there aren't any more games to release.
Oh cool, been waiting for both) a; a good sale, and b) actually having money to buy them ! :D