It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm working my way through Mark of the Ninja (thanks GOG sale!) and having a blast with it. Kinda like a 2D Thief with cool ninja skills.
After kind of disliking and not touching Fallout 3 for a long time, I am, for some reason, in the mood to give it another go.
I'm playing Dragon's Age: Origins. However, I am playing on the PS3 b/c I got it dirt cheap in a bin. I just saw how the game plays on PC and wish I had gotten that version. Not liking the combat system on the console. I am enjoying the story though. Although, I am about to tie up and gag Morrigan.
Bravely Default, Fire Emblem Awakening, Assassin's Creed IV, and maybe another game or two, but those first two are projects and the other is for leisure. Except when it gets sucky and boring, but hat's not been too often.
Vythonaut: Just started Patrician 3, time to test my trading & economic skills... and those cannons onboard! :-)
This has been on my gog wishlist for ages and yet even with the sale cheapening it I still couldn't bring myself to buy it, too many similar games I suppose. How has it been?

Crewdroog: I'm playing Dragon's Age: Origins. However, I am playing on the PS3 b/c I got it dirt cheap in a bin. I just saw how the game plays on PC and wish I had gotten that version. Not liking the combat system on the console. I am enjoying the story though. Although, I am about to tie up and gag Morrigan.
Heh...Morrigan would probably enjoy some variation of that. I wish I could buy the pc version of DA:O for you though as it's one of my favorite rpgs of all time and should be played on pc if at all, imo.

Remember, you MUST get Oghren. That is all.

Forgot to mention what I had been playing! Thanks to wolfsrain's generosity in the last BBBBB I have been enjoying re-experiencing Deus Ex:GOTY, about 5 hours in and trying not to spoil myself by looking at the wiki when I come across something I vaguely remember from when I first played it almost 14 years ago.

Taking a brief break from Banner Saga because I've hit a portion of the game that is combat-heavy and while I sometimes love that it's one of the few failings of the game because it can be really tedious.

Started up Inquisitor which intrigues me due to the story but so far the tedium of the beginning has prevented me from investing heavily.
Post edited August 13, 2014 by Ragnarblackmane
I've been playing some Darkstar One. It's a 3D space sim game. It's basically "Freelancer-light." Darkstar One could have used some more variety in the different star systems, but it's still fun to play!
Post edited August 13, 2014 by IronArcturus
Games I'm playing every day:
Divinity: Original Sin
Long Live The Queen

Games I return to frequently:
Skyrim
Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls
Minecraft

Games I just want to get done so I never have to play them again:
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
100% orange juice Damn game is fun but only on desura and steam :/

BRING IT TO GOG NAOOOWWWWW!
DieRuhe: After kind of disliking and not touching Fallout 3 for a long time, I am, for some reason, in the mood to give it another go.
The DLC for that game is awesome especially The Pitt.
ma5terbob: im playing final fantasy 9 at the moment.
I wish I could play Final Fantasy IX. The main character is half monkey.
Post edited August 14, 2014 by monkeydelarge
Playing through Tales of Monkey Island. I'm currently on Chapter 3: Lair of the Leviathan. It's fun and funny. The puzzles are generally not too difficult, though sometimes, with all the traveling around you have to do, it gets little difficult to figure out if I have everything I need to complete a puzzle. In fact, it's because of that that I consider Chapter 3 to be the best so far, because there isn't as much traveling back and forth.
DieRuhe: After kind of disliking and not touching Fallout 3 for a long time, I am, for some reason, in the mood to give it another go.
monkeydelarge: The DLC for that game is awesome especially The Pitt.
Hm, I thought that was one of the weaker ones. The only DLC that I thought was genuinely good was Point Lookout. The order I'd rank them:

Point Lookout
Mothership Zeta
Broken Steel
The Pitt
Operation Anchorage
Valts007: Half-Life is now completed and started Half-Life Opposing Force - great overview from soldier side. Others games, what I play in moment is Red Faction -decent FPS, GTA Vice City- one of my most favorite series of GTA and GUN - gta clone in western style, not bad.
GUN isn't bad at all though it isn't especially great either. The only issue I have with it is that it's fairly short and it's extremely poorly paced. Everything else about it is pretty decent, in my opinion.

I'm about to play some Red Faction. Speaking of which, that game is an absolute classic but for the life of me the only game I can think of that seems to be directly influenced (in one way or another) by it is BLACK. And whatever happened to BLACK?
CLARC (still, it becomes quite hard later on)
Escape Goat (paused until GoG gets the current version without the game breaking bug in one of the levels...)
Bioshock
Valts007: Half-Life is now completed and started Half-Life Opposing Force - great overview from soldier side. Others games, what I play in moment is Red Faction -decent FPS, GTA Vice City- one of my most favorite series of GTA and GUN - gta clone in western style, not bad.
NoNewTaleToTell: GUN isn't bad at all though it isn't especially great either. The only issue I have with it is that it's fairly short and it's extremely poorly paced. Everything else about it is pretty decent, in my opinion.

I'm about to play some Red Faction. Speaking of which, that game is an absolute classic but for the life of me the only game I can think of that seems to be directly influenced (in one way or another) by it is BLACK. And whatever happened to BLACK?
I agree about GUN. Yesterday I completed GUN , game was really short, I expected longer gameplay and more sidemissions. Like you said "GUN isn't bad at all though it isn't especially great either."
Been playing Ground Control 2 at least a little every day. A little over halfway through the Viron campaign (been playing it through on Hard). Brings back good memories of Dune 2 and Dune 2000. It is very good, I highly recommend it if you like RTS games. Love the fact I don't have to mess around with placing buildings and mictro-managing peons. Instead of that silly stuff, you get your AP (the equivalent to Gold/Minerals/etc from other games) through controlling victory locations and gain some for every successful kill. Makes the game a lot more about combat strategy and less about building strategy.

Next in the wings, planned Deadly Premonition as soon as I finish GC2 off.