It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Daily Flash Deals ⬥ free game with first purchase ⬥ more than 2000 deals across 3 weeks

UPDATE: No Man's Sky flies again! The game's multiplayer mode on GOG.COM has entered beta. It’s available now via GOG Galaxy on the „Experimental Multiplayer" beta branch and will be rolling out to everyone soon. Incidentally, the game is now 50% off until the end of the Winter Sale.

The stay-at-home season's festivities launch with free stuff, daily deals, personalized recommendations and more deals than ever before! All this goodness on GOG.COM – purveyors of the DRM-free spirit, curators of the best in gaming, and a friendly bunch of gamers overall.

The Winter Sale will last for 3 full weeks, till January 3.

Go on and treat yourself – unlock FREE games while you shop in the sale: get Fantasy General free with your first purchase, and EVERSPACE once all your Winter Sale spendings add up to $15.

DRM-free your Steam games – GOG Connect is back! Connect your Steam account and add eligible games to your DRM-free library. Some titles you can Connect include: Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, Age of Wonders 3 and Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut. And there's a new batch of eligible titles each week, so check back regularly!

The Winter Sale kicks off with +1900 offers, and you can expect nearly every game on sale this Holiday Season.
Daily Deals, an old favorite returns – these are particularly high discounts available for 24 hours only. So check back at 2:00 PM UTC every day for eight new games you won't otherwise find in the Winter Sale.

The amount of deals in Winter Sale might make you feel a bit overwhelmed. We have your back! With our curated approach, we ensure that every GOG.COM release is worth it – and between 400-something new games added this year, you'll find our fresh favorites on sale like Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-20%), Frostpunk (-33%), Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition (-35%), Stellaris (-60%), BATTLETECH (-30%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (-34%).

Other extremely good deals you should not miss include The Witcher: Wild Hunt GOTY (-60%), SWAT 4 (-50%), Homeworld: Remastered Collection (-80%), XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack (-80%), Heroes of Might & Magic 3: Complete (-66%), ELEX (-50%), The Witness (-75%) and more.

The Winter Sale ends on January 3, 11 PM UTC.
fish_lx: Is there a thread somewhere (I couldn't find it) that keeps track of the Daily Deals during the winter sale?

I was wondering what i've already been missing. thanks
Same one that kept track of the pre-overhaul daily deals. Start at post 767.

Woops, ninja'd.
Post edited December 22, 2018 by Cavalary
Enebias: Does anyone know if it is possible for "normal" deals to appear in "daily", more discounted ones?

I have to decide what to do with Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. On one hand I really shouldn't spend too much on games (even if this one probably deserves full price), on the other, there is still the looming influence of Microsoft over it and I wouldn't want it to dispappear before I had the chance to purchase it..
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice is here now with 50% off - $14.99.

They also added tonight (according to isthereanydeal):

Wandersong 20% off - $15.99
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux 75% off - $2.49
Symphony 75% off - $2.49

I wonder if they will add Terraria to the Daily Deals or to the sale in general. It's 50% off on Steam now, so hope we might get it on sale too.
Post edited December 22, 2018 by PainOfSalvation
low rated
UhuruNUru: ... Not better. it's much worse, because it requires GOG Galaxy to even use the damn Multiplayer mode.
So it doesn't event exist for those of us that don't use Galaxy, and expect every games multiplayer modes to be part of the damn game, not the stores online client. I have NMS, but it will only ever be single player for me.

Galaxy is supposed to be an optional user choice, not a requirement to get all of a games modes.
I get most of my games on GOG, because I can use the offline installers, and will never use Galaxy.

DRM free is great, but no store client needed is my must have requirement, and the only reason I buy GOG games.
Trilarion: One could take the crossplay thing out of Galaxy and add it to every multiplayer game just like this without any authentication required. Bundling it with Galaxy is actually the DRM here.

Not sure why GOG is not doing it, they could be so much more DRM free.

Anyway, the user base could react a bit more aggressively towards these multiplayer must always have an authentication attitude and GOG could also be a bit better there.

It's simple and plain DRM and I will never buy such games here. That's the end of the story for me.
Store clients aren't DRM, and I've already stated how much I detest all store clients.

DRM stops you playing any part of the game, and store clients don't do that.
Even requirements to sign up to access game servers isn't DRM, it's server access restrictions.
Those can exist with DRM free games, even if you don't need a store client to access the multi-player.

As far as using the store clients to access multi-player goes, it;s purely lazy half assed development.
The only reason they use Galaxy, is because they used Steam for their network client, as a half assed shortcut.

If a game uses Steam as a network client, it wouldn't even be here without Galaxy existing.
Most new games come to GOG, as a quick cash grab after sales have run out of steam (on Steam).
Few devs put any real effort into their delayed GOG releases, and that's on the devs, not GOG.

Lazy half assed cash grabs are usually the problem.
Even though they may release on GOG on day one, like NMS, we still get a second class service.

Bottom line is GOG don;t sell games with DRM.
All Galaxy requirements, are because devs are using it as there network client, and no other reason.
Server Logins, are outside GOG control, and the games, and thus can''t even be in game DRM.

I just want the game, the whole game, and nothing but the game
DRM free is just a bonus.
high rated
Trilarion: It's simple and plain DRM and I will never buy such games here. That's the end of the story for me.
UhuruNUru: Store clients aren't DRM, and I've already stated how much I detest all store clients.

"DRM technologies try to control the use, modification, and distribution of copyrighted works (such as software and multimedia content), as well as systems within devices that enforce these policies."

So Steam isn't a software that controls the distribution of copyrighted works? Hah, good one.
ElPrimordial: Since we're in 25 anniversary of Doom I was hoping a much better discount... oh well, let's wait for 30 anniversary then...
Lucian_Galca: I was hoping for gog to get the original non-BFG version of Doom 3 as well, but it seems that will never happen.
At least adding it as a bonus extra like many other titles have done would be wickedly appreciated.
I WAITED A WHOLE YEAR, PLEASE PUT SHANTAE HALF GENE HERO ON SALE! please gog??...
Elminage Gothic

0,99€ ( 90% off ) on Steam
2,19€ ( 75% off ) on Gog

Why ?
GOG, the sale is really good and nice!

After two months I've come back to by something.

:)

On the other hand... the website search and filtering and overall presentation is really bad, and doesn't allow me to properly search.

I feel I could buy more, but the website is really "hostile".

Please... do something.
OldOldGamer: Please... do something.
They have done some small fixes here and there; the website was very bad when the change came out at the 10th anniversary. Still not enough as I agree that searching is too hard without using something like isthereanydeal.com.
OldOldGamer: Please... do something.
Themken: They have done some small fixes here and there; the website was very bad when the change came out at the 10th anniversary. Still not enough as I agree that searching is too hard without using something like isthereanydeal.com.
This, something is not right when we're forced to use 3rd-party tools just because browsing GOG's site is way too inconvenient.
UhuruNUru: Store clients aren't DRM, and I've already stated how much I detest all store clients.

Lucumo: "DRM technologies try to control the use, modification, and distribution of copyrighted works (such as software and multimedia content), as well as systems within devices that enforce these policies."

So Steam isn't a software that controls the distribution of copyrighted works? Hah, good one.
Most of Steam isn't, CEG (which is a part of Steam, and optional, some games don't use it) is.
Post edited December 22, 2018 by W3irdN3rd
high rated
Kind of pointless how GOG keeps announcing that new deals have been added, when there seems to be no obvious way to get a good overview which games actually. (Apart from the flash deals.)
Post edited December 22, 2018 by Leroux
Hi Everyone!

The Deep Sky Derelict disappears from the winter's sale list. What happened?

Thx
Leroux: Kind of pointless how GOG keeps announcing that new deals have been added, when there seems to be no obvious way to get a good overview which games actually. (Apart from the flash deals.)
Was thinking the same thing! At this point, all I bother to look at are the daily deals and notifications of things on my wish list on sale. I used to browse and sometimes buy other games, and too painful to browse now.
khirin: Hi Everyone!

The Deep Sky Derelict disappears from the winter's sale list. What happened?

Thx
It was Daily Deal. Only discount for 24 hours.