It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Daily Flash Deals ⬥ free game with first purchase ⬥ more than 2000 deals across 3 weeks

UPDATE: No Man's Sky flies again! The game's multiplayer mode on GOG.COM has entered beta. It’s available now via GOG Galaxy on the „Experimental Multiplayer" beta branch and will be rolling out to everyone soon. Incidentally, the game is now 50% off until the end of the Winter Sale.

The stay-at-home season's festivities launch with free stuff, daily deals, personalized recommendations and more deals than ever before! All this goodness on GOG.COM – purveyors of the DRM-free spirit, curators of the best in gaming, and a friendly bunch of gamers overall.

The Winter Sale will last for 3 full weeks, till January 3.

Go on and treat yourself – unlock FREE games while you shop in the sale: get Fantasy General free with your first purchase, and EVERSPACE once all your Winter Sale spendings add up to $15.

DRM-free your Steam games – GOG Connect is back! Connect your Steam account and add eligible games to your DRM-free library. Some titles you can Connect include: Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, Age of Wonders 3 and Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut. And there's a new batch of eligible titles each week, so check back regularly!

The Winter Sale kicks off with +1900 offers, and you can expect nearly every game on sale this Holiday Season.
Daily Deals, an old favorite returns – these are particularly high discounts available for 24 hours only. So check back at 2:00 PM UTC every day for eight new games you won't otherwise find in the Winter Sale.

The amount of deals in Winter Sale might make you feel a bit overwhelmed. We have your back! With our curated approach, we ensure that every GOG.COM release is worth it – and between 400-something new games added this year, you'll find our fresh favorites on sale like Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-20%), Frostpunk (-33%), Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition (-35%), Stellaris (-60%), BATTLETECH (-30%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (-34%).

Other extremely good deals you should not miss include The Witcher: Wild Hunt GOTY (-60%), SWAT 4 (-50%), Homeworld: Remastered Collection (-80%), XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack (-80%), Heroes of Might & Magic 3: Complete (-66%), ELEX (-50%), The Witness (-75%) and more.

The Winter Sale ends on January 3, 11 PM UTC.
high rated
SerpentObscur: Why project eden isn't never in sales ? Following the game since 2years now..
It was on sale in the "Back to School Sale" in September
Whatever you do make sure you spend a penny to get Fantasy General, terrific turn based game and still one of the best of it's kind. I still own a boxed PC version of this game.
Am i the only one who rarely visit the Gog website in these days ?
Disappointed about the Fallouts, was hoping they'd be a big daily deal.
Since we're in 25 anniversary of Doom I was hoping a much better discount... oh well, let's wait for 30 anniversary then...
goglin: Thanks pal. I linked your post for wallpapers #3 :)
Alexim: Can you add the PNG versions to your post please? Thanks!
Here they are (added to the first post too):

News banner 3

768 px
1366 px
1680 px
1920 px
2560 px
Post edited December 21, 2018 by goglin
Alexim: Can you add the PNG versions to your post please? Thanks!
goglin: Here they are (added to the first post too):

News banner 3

768 px
1366 px
1680 px
1920 px
2560 px
Thank you!
Buy New Vegas 4 days ago, goes on sale 1/2 off today. Joy.
jelake71: Buy New Vegas 4 days ago, goes on sale 1/2 off today. Joy.
shit happens but you might see if you can get the discount by messaging Support.
ElPrimordial: Since we're in 25 anniversary of Doom I was hoping a much better discount... oh well, let's wait for 30 anniversary then...
I was hoping for gog to get the original non-BFG version of Doom 3 as well, but it seems that will never happen.
SerpentObscur: Why project eden isn't never in sales ? Following the game since 2years now..
Project Eden has been on sale 12 times with discount 75% off and 3 times 60% off in the previous 2 years.
Post edited December 21, 2018 by PainOfSalvation
Vythonaut: "Pay. Or pay not. There is no price." XD
Cavalary: "GOG.com, brought to you by Google Chrome." That or a Chromium-based browser, that is. That's all they code for it seems.
Maybe for Chrome, but not for Chromium, as the site also does not work with Chromium for me.
Is there a thread somewhere (I couldn't find it) that keeps track of the Daily Deals during the winter sale?

I was wondering what i've already been missing. thanks
Cavalary: "GOG.com, brought to you by Google Chrome." That or a Chromium-based browser, that is. That's all they code for it seems.
eiii: Maybe for Chrome, but not for Chromium, as the site also does not work with Chromium for me.
Ah. Seems to work in Vivaldi, both new and very old, and think people were saying it works in Opera too? So assumed that base was covered. Guess not.
fish_lx: Is there a thread somewhere (I couldn't find it) that keeps track of the Daily Deals during the winter sale?

I was wondering what i've already been missing. thanks
Here you can find a list: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_daily_deals