It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Daily Flash Deals ⬥ free game with first purchase ⬥ more than 2000 deals across 3 weeks

UPDATE: No Man's Sky flies again! The game's multiplayer mode on GOG.COM has entered beta. It’s available now via GOG Galaxy on the „Experimental Multiplayer" beta branch and will be rolling out to everyone soon. Incidentally, the game is now 50% off until the end of the Winter Sale.

The stay-at-home season's festivities launch with free stuff, daily deals, personalized recommendations and more deals than ever before! All this goodness on GOG.COM – purveyors of the DRM-free spirit, curators of the best in gaming, and a friendly bunch of gamers overall.

The Winter Sale will last for 3 full weeks, till January 3.

Go on and treat yourself – unlock FREE games while you shop in the sale: get Fantasy General free with your first purchase, and EVERSPACE once all your Winter Sale spendings add up to $15.

DRM-free your Steam games – GOG Connect is back! Connect your Steam account and add eligible games to your DRM-free library. Some titles you can Connect include: Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, Age of Wonders 3 and Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut. And there's a new batch of eligible titles each week, so check back regularly!

The Winter Sale kicks off with +1900 offers, and you can expect nearly every game on sale this Holiday Season.
Daily Deals, an old favorite returns – these are particularly high discounts available for 24 hours only. So check back at 2:00 PM UTC every day for eight new games you won't otherwise find in the Winter Sale.

The amount of deals in Winter Sale might make you feel a bit overwhelmed. We have your back! With our curated approach, we ensure that every GOG.COM release is worth it – and between 400-something new games added this year, you'll find our fresh favorites on sale like Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-20%), Frostpunk (-33%), Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition (-35%), Stellaris (-60%), BATTLETECH (-30%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (-34%).

Other extremely good deals you should not miss include The Witcher: Wild Hunt GOTY (-60%), SWAT 4 (-50%), Homeworld: Remastered Collection (-80%), XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack (-80%), Heroes of Might & Magic 3: Complete (-66%), ELEX (-50%), The Witness (-75%) and more.

The Winter Sale ends on January 3, 11 PM UTC.
So, where are the ginormous wallpapers?

Also, nice freebie. :)
Post edited December 13, 2018 by M3troid
Ixamyakxim: GAMES plural? I just saw Full Throttle...?
chandra: Perhaps you mean that spending only 0.01$ will get you Fantasy General for free :)
Ah gotcha - yeah I'll be getting that one LOL ;) Thanks for Full Throttle by the way - another one of those "classic games" I missed playing the first time around and always wanted to see what all the fuss was about! (I was more of a Flight Sim / RPG guy so a lot of these types I never tried out).
Ya know, I didn't raise much of a fuss when the website didn't let me claim the free Witcher 3 concert a few weeks back. After all, complaining about something that is freely given is bad form - like, really bad. So I missed out on a gift I had no entitlement to, no big deal - particularly because the gifting time was rather short and afair on a weekend so a fix could not reasonably be expected in time.

Now the same bug affects your next freebie (Full Throttle), and again: That's not why I am complaining. It's nice when other users get it gifted, but I am not angry that it won't let me do the same.

What does irk me, however, is that this is quite clearly the same bug reported back then, and that apparently nothing was done to fix it, and that it also affects the daily deals: They do not display for me at all, hiding behind three eternally pulsating dots.

GOG; I want to spend some money on you. That's why you have this site, and I have an account. You say you want to sell to me, put work into a special Winter Sale...
And then you cannot be bothered to actually ensure that your customers can participate without taking hurdles (my PCs have been Chrome-free since '96. Doesn't rhyme, but does be true.) that may well be significant for them?

edit: GOG.com is borked on Palemoon (my standard browser), but a fresh install of Firefox seems to work.
Post edited December 13, 2018 by Mueslinator
Thanks for the game.
Does anyone else see 3 blinking dots on the main page?
The freebie is much appreciated, thank you! :)
Will Everspace be gift-able if I already have it in my library ?
Is this the longest sale you've ever had?
Thanks for the freebie GOG.
anthonyhicks: Will Everspace be gift-able if I already have it in my library ?
If you look closely the banner says: "For each game you unlock you'll get a code to redeem on GOG.". So yes, you should be able to gift it even if you don't have it already.
Nice freebie, I played the original version a century ago on a 486 DX... Nostagia !
Also thanks for the GOG Connect games, now and future !

... and those damn 3 weeks of sale O_o
Post edited December 13, 2018 by MaxFulvus
anthonyhicks: Will Everspace be gift-able if I already have it in my library ?
Geralt_of_Rivia: If you look closely the banner says: "For each game you unlock you'll get a code to redeem on GOG.". So yes, you should be able to gift it even if you don't have it already.
Darn, missed that ! Thx.
While I appreciate the freebie (Full Throttle Remastered), the first unlock (Fantasy General) was already given away during the 2017's Summer Sale.
Post edited December 13, 2018 by nebulosas
low rated
Thanks for the freebie GOG. Not sure if I will ever play it, but could always be a "just in case" game.

*sigh* Now for the bad news. Apparently someone there needs to put their tongue onto a frozen flag pole until some better sale prices are available. I just want to know who on your staff is volunteering.

Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised with your daily deals. One can always hope.
Post edited December 13, 2018 by kblazer883
low rated

Daily Deals, an old favorite returns – these are particularly high discounts available for 24 hours only. So check back at 2:00 PM UTC every day for eight new games you won't otherwise find in the Winter Sale.
Now this is a bad move .